United States of America
USA dating guide advises how to pick up American girls and how to hookup with local women in the US. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date American women, where to find sex and how to get laid in the United States of America, North America.
- 1 American Girls
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Regions
- 4 Cities
- 5 Dating
- 6 Top Dating Tips
- 7 Online Dating
- 8 Live Cam Dating
- 9 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 10 Risks while Gaming
- 11 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 12 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 13 Swinging and Naturism
- 14 Costs of Living
- 15 Accommodation
- 16 How to Get There and Move Around
- 17 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 18 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 19 Gambling and Casinos
- 20 Weed and Drugs
- 21 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 22 STDs and HIV
- 23 Stay Safe
- 24 See Also
How to Pick Up Girls
Tips for Daytime
Best Places to Meet Girls
Tips for Nighttime
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
Mature Ladies and Cougars
The United States is composed of 50 states, as well as the city of Washington, D.C., a federal district and the nation's capital. Below is a rough grouping of these states into regions, from the Atlantic to the Pacific:
|New England (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont)|
Home to gabled churches, rustic antiques, and steeped in American history, New England offers beaches, spectacular seafood, rugged mountains, frequent winter snows, and some of the nation's oldest cities, in a territory small enough to tour (hastily) in a week.
|Mid-Atlantic (Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania)|
Ranging from New York in the north to Washington, D.C., the Mid-Atlantic is home to some of the nation's most densely populated cities, as well as historic sites, rolling mountains, the New Jersey Pine Barrens, the Lehigh Valley, and seaside resorts like the Long Island beaches and the Jersey Shore.
|South (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia)|
The South is celebrated for its hospitality, down-home cooking and its blues, jazz, rock 'n' roll, and country music traditions. This lush, largely subtropical region includes cool, verdant mountains, agricultural plantations, and vast cypress swamps.
Northern Florida is similar to the rest of the South, but is not so in the resorts of Orlando, retirement communities, tropical Caribbean-influenced Miami, the Everglades National Park
|Midwest (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin)|
The Midwest is home to farmland, forests, picturesque towns, industrial cities, and the Great Lakes, the largest system of freshwater lakes in the world, forming the North Coast of the U.S.
The second biggest state in the nation is like a separate country (and in fact, once was), with strong cultural influences from its Spanish and Mexican past. The terrain ranges from southeastern swamplands to the cattle-ranching South Plains to the sandy beaches of South Texas to the mountains and deserts of West Texas.
|Great Plains (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma)|
Travel westward through these supposedly flat states, from the edge of the eastern forests through the prairies and onto the High Plains, an enormous expanse of steppes (shortgrass prairies) nearly as desolate as in the frontier days.
|Rocky Mountains (Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming)|
The spectacular snow-covered Rockies offer hiking, rafting, and excellent snow skiing as well as deserts, and some large cities.
|Southwest (Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah)|
Heavily influenced by Spanish and Mexican culture, this area is home to some of the nation's most spectacular natural attractions and some flourishing artistic communities. Although mostly empty, the region's deserts have some of the nation's largest cities.
Like the Southwest, California has a history under Spanish and Mexican rule and is heavily influenced by Spanish and Mexican culture. California offers world-class cities, deserts, rainforests, snowy mountains, and beautiful beaches. Northern California (around the San Francisco Bay Area) and Southern California (around Los Angeles) are culturally distinct.
|Pacific Northwest (Washington, Oregon)|
The pleasantly mild Pacific Northwest offers outdoor pursuits as well as cosmopolitan cities. The terrain ranges from spectacular rain forests to scenic mountains and volcanoes to beautiful coastlines to sage-covered steppes and deserts.
One fifth as large as the rest of the United States, Alaska reaches well into the Arctic, and features mountainous wilderness.
A volcanic archipelago in the tropical Pacific, 2,300 miles south west of California (the nearest state), laid-back Hawaii is a vacation paradise.
Politically, the U.S. is a federation of states, each with its own rights and powers (hence the name). The U.S. also administers a motley collection of non-state territories around the world, the largest of which are Puerto Rico (which has the special status of a "commonwealth") and the U.S. Virgin Islands in the Caribbean plus American Samoa, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands in Oceania.
The United States has over 10,000 cities, towns, and villages. The following is a list of some of the most notable.
- Washington, D.C. — the national capital, filled with major museums and monuments, along with multi-cultural communities.
- Atlanta - the vanguard of the New South, with the charm and elegance of the Old.
- Boston — best known for its colonial history, its passion for sports, and its university students.
- Chicago — heart of the Midwest and transportation hub of the nation, with massive skyscrapers and other architectural gems.
- Detroit - a major metropolis in the US state of Michigan that has had a profound impact on the world.
- Dallas - the ninth largest city in the United States and the third largest in the state of Texas, is an impressive melting pot of culture and character.
- Honolulu - by far the Hawaii's largest city, with around one million people in the metro area.
- Houston - a sprawling port city in Southeastern Texas.
- Las Vegas — gambling city in the Nevada desert, home to over half of the top 20 biggest hotels in the world. Popular for its casinos, shows and endless nightlife. Within driving distance of the Grand Canyon.
- Los Angeles — home of the film industry, musical artists, and surfers, with beautiful mild weather, great natural beauty from mountains to beaches, and endless stretches of freeways and smog.
- Miami — attracts sun-seeking northerners and home to a rich, vibrant, Latin-influenced, Caribbean culture.
- New Orleans — "The Big Easy" is the birthplace of Jazz, and is known for its quaint French Quarter and annual Mardi Gras celebration.
- New York City — the country's largest city, home of the financial services and media industries, with world-class cuisine, arts, architecture, and shopping.
- Orlando - a large city in Orange County, Florida.
- San Diego - the second largest city in California, with 1.3 million residents, and has long attracted travelers for its ideal climate, miles of beaches, and location on the Mexican border right across from Tijuana.
- San Francisco — the City by the Bay, featuring the Golden Gate Bridge, vibrant urban neighborhoods, and dramatic fog.
- Seattle — rich museums, monuments, and recreational opportunities, and five distinct climates within 200 miles (321 km).
When visiting United States of America, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in United States of America and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
Live Cam Dating
Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. Disclaimer: Chatting with the hot models is very addictive! Check out which girls are online now: LiveJasmin.com
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Risks while Gaming
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in United States of America is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Swinging and Naturism
Costs of Living
How to Get There and Move Around
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Internet and Mobile Operators
Gambling and Casinos
Weed and Drugs
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
STDs and HIV
Headline-grabbing major crimes give the U.S. a reputation for crime, but few visitors experience any problems; common-sense precautions and staying alert are generally sufficient to avoid trouble. Crime is usually connected with gangs and drugs in the inner cities, and with heated disputes. Avoid those and you'll be fine. Urban tourist areas are heavily policed and are safe from all but petty crimes.
Rural crime in America tends to be very rare and very local, occurring primarily in very poor, troubled communities which are easy to avoid. Urban areas tend to have homeless people who may aggressively ask for money. If you feel harassed, say "No" firmly and walk away.
Crime rates (including murder rates) are significantly higher in the U.S. than in most of Europe and East Asia, but lower than in most of the rest of the world. However, those rates are somewhat distorted by gang violence and other organized crime that is almost exclusively contained within certain impoverished neighborhoods and members of organized crime groups targeting one another - all things that are unlikely to affect the vast majority of travelers.
Illegal immigration and drug smuggling, and the authorities' heavy-handed treatment of them, make the Mexican border undesirable to visit. Official border crossings are safe to use.