Africa dating guide advises how to pick up African girls and how to hookup with local women in Africa. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date African women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Africa.
Africa is the wellspring of the human race. The second largest continent in the world in both area and population, it offers the visitor a unique blend of natural wonders, renowned prehistoric sites, numerous and often sprawling remains of several of the world's greatest ancient civilizations, vibrant cultures, remote villages and modern cities.
- 1 African Girls
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Countries and territories
- 4 Cities
- 5 Top Dating Tips
- 6 Online Dating
- 7 Live Cam Dating
- 8 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 9 Risks while Gaming
- 10 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 11 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 12 Swinging and Naturism
- 13 Costs of Living
- 14 Accommodation
- 15 How to Get There and Move Around
- 16 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 17 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 18 Gambling and Casinos
- 19 Weed and Drugs
- 20 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 21 STDs and HIV
- 22 Stay Safe
- 23 See Also
How to Pick Up Girls
Tips for Daytime
Best Places to Meet Girls
Tips for Nighttime
Best Places to Meet Girls
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Countries and territories
|North Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Western Sahara)|
The countries that rim the southern shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
|Sahel (Chad, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Sudan)|
The desert and savanna nations that span the Sahel and southern half of the Sahara Desert.
|West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d'Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo)|
The tropical Atlantic coastal nations.
|Central Africa (Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, São Tomé and Príncipe, South Sudan)|
The heart of Africa.
|East Africa (Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mayotte, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda)|
The nations that border the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.
|Southern Africa (Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe)|
Nations at Africa's southern tip.
- Accra — the capital of Ghana and one of the most accessible cities in West Africa for travellers
- Addis Ababa — the huge capital of Ethiopia and a major hub for NGOs and the African Union
- Cairo — the largest city in Africa with major monuments of Ancient Egypt nearby
- Cape Town — the iconic Mother City of South Africa with Table Mountain, the Cape of Good Hope and numerous other attractions
- Dakar — the capital of Senegal and the westernmost city in Africa
- Johannesburg — South Africa's largest city and perhaps the continent's key financial and economic centre
- Luanda — the capital of Angola, which has been through a huge renaissance in the past decade
- Marrakesh — a blend of the ancient and modern in Morocco
- Nairobi — the capital of Kenya and the largest city in East Africa
- Windhoek — the capital of Namibia and the largest city in Namibia
Top Dating Tips
Live Cam Dating
Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. Check out which girls are online now: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Risks while Gaming
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in Africa is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Swinging and Naturism
Costs of Living
How to Get There and Move Around
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Internet and Mobile Operators
Gambling and Casinos
Weed and Drugs
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
STDs and HIV
Africa has a bad reputation for genocidal dictators and while much of Africa is safe for travel and many tourist attractions on the continent are far from conflict, there are many regions in which conflict and/or general lawlessness exists. Terrorism, religious extremism and piracy are also concerns in some areas with a recent rise in militant Salafist groupings.