Mexico hookup guide advises how to pick up girls. This single man's travel guide reveals everything about dating in Mexico. Read more how to date Mexican women and how to get laid in Mexico, North America.
- 1 Mexican Girls
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Regions
- 4 Cities
- 5 Top Dating Tips
- 6 Online Dating
- 7 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 8 Risks while Gaming
- 9 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 10 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 11 Swinging and Naturism
- 12 Costs of Living
- 13 Accommodation
- 14 How to Get There and Move Around
- 15 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 16 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 17 Gambling and Casinos
- 18 Weed and Drugs
- 19 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 20 STDs and HIV
- 21 Stay Safe
- 22 See Also
How to Pick Up Girls
Chance of mature ladies:
Tips for Daytime
Best places to meet girls:
Tips for Nighttime
Best places to meet girls:
|Baja California (Baja California, Baja California Sur)|
The western peninsula, which borders the U.S. state of California
|Northern Mexico (Chihuahua, Coahuila, Durango, Nuevo León, Sinaloa, Sonora, Tamaulipas)|
Includes the expansive deserts and mountains of the border states; mostly ignored by tourists, this is "Unknown Mexico"
|The Bajio (Aguascalientes, Guanajuato, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosi, Querétaro)|
Historic states in a traditional silver-mining region
|Central Mexico (Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico State, Morelos, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Veracruz)|
Center, surrounding the capital city
|Pacific Coast (Chiapas, Colima, Guerrero, Jalisco, Michoacan, Nayarit, Oaxaca)|
Tropical beaches on Mexico's southern coast
|Yucatan Peninsula (Campeche, Quintana Roo, Tabasco, Yucatán)|
Jungle and impressive Mayan archaeological sites, along with the Caribbean coast
- Acapulco - A sophisticated urban beach setting known for its top-notch nightlife, elegant dining, and nightmarish traffic. Many of the older (pre-1990s) concrete structures have suffered tropical decay.
- Cabo San Lucas - A resort city on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula, is known for its beaches, water-based activities and nightlife.
- Cancun - One of the worlds most popular and famous beaches, known for its clear Caribbean waters, its lively party atmosphere, and its wealth of recreational facilities. During Spring Break it is noted for drinking, sunburns, and debauchery.
- Guadalajara - A traditional city, capital of Jalisco state, and the home of mariachi music and tequila. Guadalajara is blessed with perpetual spring weather and its colonial downtown is graceful and sophisticated.
- Mazatlan - Lively Pacific coast town, Mazatlan is a shipping port, a transportation hub with ferries to Baja California, and a beach resort destination with miles of sandy shore. It is a popular Spring Break destination due to its variety of affordable lodging options. Mazatlan's Carnival is the oldest in Mexico and one of the largest in the world.
- Mexico City - Capital of the Republic, one of the three largest cities in the world, and a sophisticated urban hub with a 700-year history. In Mexico City, you will find everything from parks, Aztec ruins, colonial architecture, museums, to nightlife and shopping.
- Monterrey - A large modern city that is the commercial and industrial hub of Northern Mexico. Monterrey enjoys a dry, mountainous setting and is known for its high-quality educational and transportation infrastructure.
- Playa del Carmen - A popular tourist destination. Cancun's "little sister".
- Puerto Vallarta - A resort town on Mexico’s Pacific coast, known for its beaches, water sports and robust nightlife scene.
- San Luis Potosi - Located in central Mexico, a colonial city that was once an important silver producer, but today, relies on manufacturing for its economic base.
- Taxco - In central Mexico west of Cuernavaca, this nice steep mountain town was once a major silver producer, and now has a strong place in the trade of decorative silver, from cheap fittings to the most elegant jewelry and elaborate castings.
- Tijuana - Mexico's busiest border crossing for pedestrians and private vehicles, and a long-time bargain Mecca for southern Californians due to its proximity with San Diego.
Top Dating Tips
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Risks while Gaming
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in Mexico is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Swinging and Naturism
Costs of Living
How to Get There and Move Around
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Internet and Mobile Operators
Gambling and Casinos
Weed and Drugs
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
STDs and HIV
In most of the cities, location is very important as security changes from place to place. Areas close to downtown (centro) are safer to walk at night, especially on the "Plaza", "Zócalo" or "Jardín" (main square) and areas nearby. Stay in populated areas, avoid poor neighborhoods, especially at night, and don't walk there at any time if you are alone. Vicious beatings have been reported at resorts by people who have travelled alone, so stay alert for any suspicious-looking individual. If you wish to visit one of the slums, you should only go as part of a guided tour with a reputable guide or tour company.