London dating guide advises how to pick up English girls and how to hookup with local women in London. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date English women, where to find sex and how to get laid in London, England, United Kingdom.
Established by the Romans two millennia ago, London has grown into one of the largest cities in the world. Today, it forms the capital and most populous city in the UK, and is home to famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, and the London Bridge. It has also evolved into a multi-cultural city with many ethnicities and backgrounds, which means all kinds of women. In many ways, it holds the crown as the centre of modern civilization.
- 1 Girls in London
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Top Dating Tips
- 4 Online Dating
- 5 Live Cam Dating
- 6 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 7 Risks while Gaming
- 8 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 9 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 10 Swinger Clubs and Naturism
- 11 Costs of Living
- 12 Accommodation
- 13 How to Get There and Move Around
- 14 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 15 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 16 Gambling and Casinos
- 17 Weed and Drugs
- 18 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 19 STDs and HIV
- 20 Stay Safe
- 21 See Also
Girls in London
Girls in London are split into a few categories, and it is not easy to just provide a broad stereotype. With that being said, the native English girls have a reputation of being easy, but that comes with a cost. They are not always the best looking; the diet of alcohol and fast food shows big time. However, there are a few really pretty girls in this mix. It largely depends on the type of family that the girl comes from. Girls from a working class to lower middle can be loud and needy. It gets annoying after a while. Those girls who come from an upper-middle or upper class are poised and graceful. They tend to be prettier, too.
The best, and this cannot be stated enough, are the international options which you have available throughout the city. Many parents send their kids to study in London from all over the world. In fact, the best universities in the city are predominantly attended by foreign students. These girls are generally quite pretty. Of course, there are a few not-so-attractive ones in the bunch, but you can find a few exotic beauties.
When you are in London, you have to keep in mind that the native girls are hardly ever the first prize. Instead, you should have your sights firmly set on the international visitors and students. For one, they are far better looking, especially if you can get a rare mix. There are also a few Latin-American girls; they are probably the best. Some girls come from further East in Europe. The blonde hair and blue eyes are gorgeous, so look out for them. The historically British girls are rarely ever that pretty. For every drop-dead gorgeous girl, you are likely to find fifty other fat girls in the same location - not good odds.
Fortunately, London has all sorts of girls on offer. Light-skinned Arab and Indian girls are also great to look at. Some have blue or green eyes. Thus, the mission is clear: go foreign if you can.
How to Pick Up Girls
Hooking up in London is a matter of your ability to use social media to your advantage. Thus, having online dating platforms is a must. At the very least, you should get on Tinder in order to meet a few girls; however, if you are looking to spend a few weeks in the city, you may want to be more tactical about your approach. However, you must understand that your tactics are highly dependent on the length of your stay in London. Thus, the following tactics will be divided by time.
- Short-term tactics (a few days) – Get online using Tinder, Bumble or maybe one of the better apps that are used for casual hook-ups (such as C-Date). With this strategy, you will want to meet up with girls and have sex after one or two dates. This is most effective with native British girls and students. Also, you can try hitting the clubs. After a few drinks and a dance, find girls who are keen to make out. Ask them to accompany you home afterwards. At the very least, get her phone number and take her out for a date.
- Medium-term (2-3 weeks) – This is somewhat difficult to judge, but you must find a balance between finding female connections and getting laid. Hook-up apps such as C-Date are best avoided if you have this much time – you will get less crazies that way. Try and make friends with a few university students and get into a couple of social circles that way. You can probably get up to 4 girls in this period.
- Long-term (a month or more) - You have time, so play chess instead of rolling the dice. Start by getting on a dating platform such as Tinder, Match.com or Bumble. Basically, have three choice dating apps, which you can select from the “Online Dating” section.
- Now, instead of hooking up with these girls, unless there is a really hot one – try and make a group of friends. You can state this on your profile. Say something like “From Country X, so I am looking for someone to show me around London.” You should find a few girls, particularly if you are from some exotic region (see “What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances”). Take a girl out for coffee and try and get invited to meet her friendship circle on the next meetup. Make sure that the girl is in the friendzone. If you play your cards correctly, you may find that you have at least 6 girls who want to hook-up with you. If you get into university friendship groups, you may find yourself with even more!
- Aside from this, you can still hook-up with a few girls from your online dating escapades if they are really hot. Instagram is also a great way to meet girls, and you can start this process before you even begin your trip. This does require a bit of patience and messaging, but this is called the long-term strategy after all.
Note: the main difference between the medium- and long-term strategies is the amount if friends that you will maintain. The medium-term strategy could also be fulfilled by a good wingman; however, for best results over a period of time you need a few female wing-woman. The introduction to other girls works like a charm.
Alternatively, you could try meeting girls at a bar or club. If you go on a busy night, you should have plenty of options, but you do take a risk. Firstly, most of the prettier girls are in relationships, so there is a barrier of a boyfriend standing in the way. Secondly, the club is most likely filled with girls who are below the average on the looks scale.
Another option is to go for the cold approach i.e. starting a conversation with a random stranger. While this may sound easy enough, you will need to be willing to face quite a few ‘no’s before you find a girl who is actually interested. The reason may not be that you’re unattractive. Sometimes, it’s just the busyness of life that means girls do not have time to start a conversation with you. The rejection may be disheartening to some, but you will need to persist with this method for some time in order to achieve results. The biggest con is that it can be time consuming.
As stated earlier, the problem in London is not hooking up. That is pretty much as simple as heading to a local night club and finding a girl who is keen on you. However, if you are looking to get the crown jewels of the city, then you will have to put in a bit of effort, as explained in the section above.
Tips for Daytime
During the day, the best solution is always not to be shy. No matter how difficult it may seem, going up to a girl and starting a conversation is your best method of hooking up when you are out during the day. Most of the girls under the age of 25 are keen on new experiences, which means that you should consider heading to the university sections of the city as a first bet. However, there is opportunity all around you, so be willing to engage with a striking girl no matter where you may be. If you follow this recipe, you will achieve success.
Best Places to Meet Girls
The city of London is full of great places for day time gaming.
London girls love shopping. What else do you do with all the money you make slaving away at the office? As a result, the malls and shopping districts tend to be pretty full of traffic, sometimes unbearably so. However, the positive side of this is that there are lots of girls ready to mingle. Fortunately, if you visit the following places, you will find ripe opportunity.
- Oxford Street holds the title of one of the busiest streets in London thanks to an eye-catching retail availability and a festive atmosphere during all times of the year.
- Knightsbridge is another famous shopping area located in central London. There are lots of students and tourists visiting this area, so be on the lookout for pretty girls to talk to. Its central location is a huge plus.
- Bond Street is a high-end shopping avenue where only the wealthy (or those in serious debt) spend their time. However, there are famous names on this street which draw crowds of all background.
- King’s Road was crafted in the 60s, and it became known as one of the boutique capitals of London. Thus, there are plenty of girls out shopping for a new dress or the latest fashion trends; it also happens to be a celebrity hotspot. Perhaps, this is the chance to test how good your gaming really is?
- Carnaby Street was the birth of the rock movement in the 60s. It soon became the place for young people to hang out, which led to a gradual evolution towards a trendy restaurant and shopping area.
- Westfield London is a more traditional mall. Much of the British retail is based on stores that operate from busy streets; however, if you are looking for a typical mall, this is the place to go to. You can find another mall, which happens to be owned by the same company, in East London. It’s called Westfield Stratford City.
The train stations are also filled with opportunity. In London, the subway is the main way to get around the city. Generally, any area is accessible with a train ride and a short walk. As a result, there are lots of girls on the train, and the train stations themselves resemble malls.
The best stations to visit are:
- London Victoria
- Charring Cross
- Leicester Square
Universities are also great areas to find girls. Fortunately, the large universities are intertwined with the centre of the city, so getting access to the people that study there is not difficult. These are also the places to find international girls, which is the best way to go if you are looking for a 7/10 and above. Try visiting the following locations: (Note: you don't have to go into the campus; try a café or busy university hangout)
- University of London
- London School of Economics
- Kingston University
- University of Westminster
- Middlesex University London
- BPP University (there are three campuses throughout London)
Tips for Nighttime
The nightlife in London is something special. However, with such a large city, the choice of where to go can be somewhat daunting. However, if you pick the right place, you will be in for a treat. Not only is it a great way to have some fun, but there are girls everywhere – and they are keen. In fact, the girls are known for being a bit too loose once they head out, which can be annoying at times. However, if you spot a girl that strikes your fancy, you do stand a good chance of scoring.
As previously stated, London is a large place. Thus, within the city are a few districts which attract a certain type of crowd. For example, you would need to understand that certain areas are for students who have limited budgets but who may be looking to hook up more easily. Other regions – take Mayfair as an example – have bars and lounges that cater more the wealthy business people of London. This would be an older demographic, the drinks would be a lot more expensive and it would be a better place to look for mature women or cougars.
Next time you are in London, try a few of the following areas. You can go bar to bar or find a club to dance away the night.
- Soho – the infamous historical red light district of London. Although prostitution is now illegal in the city, the past has shaped Soho into unique location that is filled with activity. Today, the transformation is evident. No longer is it a run-down house of brothels, but instead a home to the up-and-coming youth. You will find lots of students, trendy businesses and clubs that will leave you without a voice in the morning.
- Mayfair – One of the business districts and a great place to spend a chilled evening chatting up girls in a bar or chilled lounge. Most places will require a collared shirt, so bear that in mind. However, if you are looking for older women, try Mayfair for a night out.
- Central London – Probably the best place for the hardcore party goers. There are plenty of options available, and you would be in close proximity to two of the best – and most popular universities in the city: The University College of London and LSE. The bars and clubs are filled with foreign students whose families pay a fortune to send their children to these schools. You are almost always promised a fun night.
- Piccadilly Circus – a great place to jump from place to place in one night. There are a lot of clubs, bars, and plenty of traffic. Naturally, this means lots of girls to talk to. Start the night in Piccadilly Circus at a hilled bar or lounge. Move towards a club after you have had a few drinks. If you follow this method, you are almost guaranteed to run into a few cute girls at the bars. From there, you can introduce yourself and head out to a club together.
- Shoreditch - another great London district that really comes to life after dark. Home to some of the best clubs in the city, it’s a place that has captured the hearts of a slightly alternative customer base. Shoreditch has become hipster central, which is a surprise given the area’s historical reputation with impoverished immigrants; however, the night life is alive and well. Visit clubs such as Cargo, the Hoxton Pony and Concrete.
- Kensington/Chelsea - Much like Mayfair, this area is filled with high-end fashion retailers and an unhealthy dose of trust fund kids. The clubs in this area are quite pricy, but the Dukebox and 606 Club are well worth the visit. One should expect lots of pretty girls, probably the best feature of this area, so don’t be afraid to get out and mingle at night.
Top Tip: The best time to go out would be Friday night. Students head out in masses on this day, and some student reps pay for drinks for the entire reps house, meaning that if you play your cards right, you could be in for free booze and a fun-filled evening.
The best thing about London is probably the multi-ethnicity availability. There are girls for every type and fetish. Moreover, the clubs are usually packed as soon as the weekend comes around. Again, the British girls are usually easier to hook up with, but you will probably be forced to work a tad harder for an international girl. They are a lot prettier - generally speaking.
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
The clubbing scene in London is amongst the best in the world – and one would expect this from the world’s largest cities. With famous clubs adorning the sides of partying areas and energetic ravers as far as the eye can see, it is no wonder that many foreigners fall in love with the pearl of the British dance industry: the London nightlife. Needless to say, there are lots of keen girls around, which makes for an even better evening. The men who achieve the best results, however, are the ones who make an effort to get to know girls. In summary, be charismatic. If you find this a bridge too far, have some more alcohol.
For the time of your life, try one of the following clubs. They come highly recommended in a city where the competition is fierce:
- Ministry of Sound – A name that is famed throughout the world. This club is one of the homes of dance music – in all its genres. Whether you are a fan of EDM or not, you must visit this gorgeous club. It also happens to be the only club with its own record label. It is widely associated with the dawn of ravers, as the Ministry of Sound was personally responsible for the exponential rise of dance music. The club is so successful that it has a successful franchise model. Moreover, the location – smack bang in the middle of London – equates to a lot students amongst those ravers making the pilgrimage.
- Fabric – One of the best clubs in the world without argument! Fabric is a super club that competes with the likes of the Ministry of Sound or even the famed clubs of Ibiza. There are always a good host of DJs playing on the club’s multiple dance floors, but Room 1 is a special treat. Here, you will find 400 bass transducers which emit vibrations at the frequency of the music being played – a party and a half! Expect thumping EDM anthems, celebrity DJs, some of the best underground talent and a host of girls just waiting for your approach.
- Printworks – One of the main super clubs in the city. It boasts a capacity of more than 5000 people and the raves last well into the day. It is a great place to go to if you are looking to start the night early. You could easily start the party at 5pm, pick up a girl by 10pm and be in bed by midnight. Give this club, located in the Surrey Quays, a try next time you are looking for an early night in.
- The Bussey Building – Imagine a large London warehouse transformed into an extravagant nightclub with crowd-pulling DJs and all the bells and whistles that come with that. Well, The Bussey Building is just that. During the week, it is the venue for a number of cultural activities, including performed arts such as dance, theatre, art and music. However, once the weekend hits, it lights up as one of the hottest clubs in all of London. Although it may not be as glamorous as The Ministry of Sound or Fabric, it does have a unique charm that attracts a sizable crowd. Expect Funk, Soul and Disco genres, which is an alternative vibe to the usual EDM tunes found in London.
- Corsica Studios – If you have ever wondered what it would be like to attend an illegal rave, then this is probably as close as you could get. The atmosphere is purposefully rustic, which is a nice break to the clean finishings usually found around London. However, the club has one of best – if not the best – sound systems in the country, making you dancing experience an existential journey. There are lots of girls; they may be the more edgy type, but they are there, nonetheless.
- Phonox – if you love music, this is the place for you. The club boats a few genre-specific nights such as Drum & Bass sessions, House DJs and a variety of specific events. It is the club in South London, and it stands out of the pack in the already-busy Brixton. They often have local and international DJs. Some are still up and coming, but there are superstars amongst the list of artists who frequent the club. The club as only been around since 2015, which is hardly comparable to other clubs who have built their names for over 3 decades. Regardless, Phonox has quickly become one of the most loved party destinations in London.
- XOYO – If you are in East London, you may disappoint yourself if you don’t give this club a visit. Home to some of London’s best house, grime and techno, the weekends are always fun. It’s even better if you can make it to one of the events, where the club invites a few of the best underground DJs from around Europe and North America to entertain the ever-joyous partyers. Just a word of warning, the weekends are restricted to those over 21 years of age.
London is one of the best cities in the world to party. For most people, the difference between London and parties in their native country is astonishing. Also, there are girls everywhere. You should not have a problem with hooking up, as most of the local girls are known for being really flirtatious. Add alcohol to the mix and you are guaranteed a fun night.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Being a city where one's career is everything, there are many divorced mature women around to are looking to have the occasional good time with a young stud. The same goes for widows. Again, like most hook-ups in London, it probably starts on social media.
Top Dating Tips
London is one of those places where it is actually difficult to not find something to do. In fact, you will probably struggle with picking the best location to have a date rather than settling for just a good venue. Also, the type of date largely depends on the type of person you go out with.
In London, you will encounter quite a few people. The city has also moved towards online dating platforms in order to filter out a good match in a busy population. Thus, the first date should be nothing more than a coffee. Anything more will appear slightly presumptuous. As a matter of fact, there will be so many first dates that you would probably be broke if you plan something elaborate. If the coffee date goes well, then you can move forward with something better.
- Crazy Golf - Located in Shoreditch, this dating venue is a great way to keep things casual yet still slightly competitive. Mini golf has always been a favourite dating activity, so why not return to this classic. Furthermore, there is a bar where you can grab a few drinks afterwards. Lots if tasty cocktails make for good conversation and enhance flirting abilities.
- Bounce - Nestled in the busy streets of Holborn, you will find a table tennis player's dream. Bounce has over 17 tables and the competition between you and your date is likely to be fierce. If you find a girl that is slightly athletic (or even very sporty) take her for a night out at Bounce. Go for a few refreshments afterwards and you can slip in a sly remark about freshening up at your place.
- Karaoke Nights - Mid-week Karaoke is common in London, particularly in the centre of the city close to the University college of London campus. You will find bars and clubs in full swing on a Wednesday in particular. These karaoke nights are a great date idea, particularly of you both love music and a busy vibe. It's not as busy as normal clubbing, so there is still time to get to know one another.
- The Lexington - This is one of the best and most unique stage performance venues in the city. The Lexington is home to a few famous whisky brewers and selections, but it also doubles as a fantastic theatre. The food is excellent, so you could also go for dinner at one of the restaurants therein. It’s just a great nigh all round, so it’s definitely on the cards when you are looking to impress.
- The Secret Cinema – Imagine entering a world where the movies come to life - not some gimmicky 3-D experience, but a true merge of reality and real-life performance. The Secret Cinema attempts to immerse the audience in a world that fuses the classical movies with tangible theatre – and so far, it’s been wildly successful. Leveraging on the use of props, actors, the best direction and an overall sense of quality, the Secret Cinema will likely be one of the best dates you can find.
- Broadway Market - Foodies and lovers of pop culture are likely to enjoy this date idea tremendously. Not only are there a number of enticing meals, beers, ales and wines, but it also happens to be the place to see and be seen. Many of London's celebrities frequently visit the market, so if your date likes the spotlight, it's a delicious mix of fun and glamour.
- Picnics in a Park - There are a few parks around London that offer an often much-needed opportunity to break away from the monotony of the urban lifestyle. Moreover, girls are often impressed when you pack a sophisticated basket. It's a great way to initiate some physical contact and enjoy the conversation. Pair with good food and some wine, and you are well on your way to getting laid.
- Top Tip: If you go to Dukes Hotel in Mayfair, they will offer you a Hyde Park picnic package that comes with gazebos, a delicious packed lunch and even a butler. It's a little pricy, but it's the best picnic you will ever have by far!
Online dating is big in London, really big. In fact, if you are looking to hook-up within the city, it's probably best to use some form of dating social media beforehand. This will give you an edge once you arrive, giving you either potential hook-ups or the chance of starting a friendship circle from which you can meet a few hotties at a later stage. There is just no getting away from the need for online dating in London.
Here is a list of the best apps to use:
- Tinder - A name that has been synonymous with internet dating since 2012. This comes with a blessing and a curse. Positively, you will always have access to lots of potential matches. Negatively, you will have to swipe through hundreds of not-so-attractive girls in order to find a good match. However, there are a few ways to avoid this. You could try spending your time on a few platforms and putting your Instagram account on the Tinder profile. If a girl is really interested, she may just slide into your DMs. That way, you will have a narrower list to select from.
- Happn is an app that works much like any other. Start by entering your details and a few pictures to show off your looks. However, instead of matching you with a chosen radius, Happn connects you with people whom you have actually passed throughout the day. For locals, this can mean an awkward match with a co-worker or someone else that may not be the best idea ever, but as a visitor, it’s a great conversation starter. Happn is definitely one of the apps to be on in London.
- Zoosk – A point of pride stemming from the British application development industry. It has lots of people signing up, so you will get a lot of interesting characters with a few hot girls in between. Much like Tinder, the main problem is sifting through lots of girls in order to find the right one. Also, you will have to filter out the serious daters; you are unlikely to get laid that way – at least anytime soon.
- Bumble – Bumble was introduced as the Tinder that is more favourable to the female gender. This was achieved through a system that ensures that only females initiate conversations after a match, thus eliminating annoying messages (so they say) from unwanted males. It’s fun to be on and requires very little effort on the part of the male, so it’s a good background dating application to have on your phone. However, there is one potential downside: messages must be responded to within 24 hours or the match is lost.
- Badoo – one of the world’s top dating apps for a reason, Badoo is also a refreshing take on what mobile dating apps could be. The swiping system is replaced by a selection criterion that is slightly strange. Instead of selecting a person out of a crowd, you are required to upload a picture of a celebrity that you find attractive. The AI then selects people with similar features and sends them to your dashboard for you to choose. For some, it works – particularly those who have a specific type.
- Hinge – In London everyone is on social media, so there is a lot of untapped potential left untouched online. Some of the girls are as close as an introduction away. The makers of Hinge realized this, which is why they created an application that connects you with girls with whom you have mutual friends. If you have friends or family in London, it’s a great app. It helps you avoid the awkwardness of approaching a stranger.
- Loveflutter – A new application in the British ecosystem. It replaces the superficial swiping that is based on just a few pictures with a more comprehensive profile. It shows tweets, Facebook posts and other aspects of information in order to provide a more completed display of who the person is. While this gives you a better chance if you believe in your intellectual abilities, it does also take out a lot of the mystery that usually happens over a coffee date.
- Instagram – Often, this mainstream social media app is overlooked. It has tremendous power to find dates, especially if you are trying to game before you even arrive in the country. Connecting with girls is simple: go to the “search” page, select the location filter and find places around London. On this page, a number of girls’ pictures and accounts will appear. If you find a few that you like, slide into their DMs. Provided your account is interesting enough, most girls will give you a response. Arrive in London and make sure you ask a few out for coffee – get to know her friends, too!
- Match.com – This is something of a staple app of the Londoners dating portfolio. Match is not unique by any stretch of the imagination; however, it was one of the first sites to be launched. This means that there are lots of people on the platform, so it’s not the worst thing ever. Added to this, the algorithm matches you with similar people, meaning you don’t have to sift through heaps of profiles before you find a decent girl.
Dating Apps That are just for Sex:
As seen in the “How to get Laid as Soon as Possible” section, there are a few apps that are designed for no-strings-attached hookups. There is a positive and a negative with such platforms. The obvious advantage is the opportunity to have sex fairly quickly. However, there are also a few weirdos on the site. Sometimes, it gets worse and criminal activity is a concern. While males may not be the predominant target of traffickers and that lot, you should still be wary of trannies, muggers and other sorts of scams.
Here is a list of the Best Apps for a quick hook-up:
- Disckreet – an app filled with girls who want to share their sexy selfies before having sex. It’s as simple as that. Find someone you like and message them. If they are interested, you can arrange to hook-up. Beware of crazies!
- OkCupid - it uses multiple-choice questionnaires in order to find matches. However, the app has a reputation for quick hook-ups.
- IamNaughty – the name says it all. Get on this app if you are keen on a quick one-night stand but remain vigilant of a few girls who may have STDs or the clingy weirdos.
- C-Date – one of the top casual dating sites. Everyone on the site is looking for a fling and nothing more. It’s convenient and the site has a lot of members – everything you need to get laid quickly.
Live Cam Dating
Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. Check out which girls are online now: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
London is one of the largest cities in the world in terms of surface area. It has also been one of the major, historical economic hubs. In turn, London has attracted lost of foreign investors, students, travellers and professionals - transforming the city into a multi-cultural metropolis with lots of gaming potential. This means that you are faced with tremendous opportunity; there are all kinds of girls with all sorts of tastes.
Practically, a visitor from Africa would find a community that finds him attractive. So, too, would an Indian, Asian or Hispanic visitor. However, it must be stated that men from the west or Hispanic nations tend to fare better than other races. The base culture is still British, so those who can identify with such an environment have a distinct advantage.
A muscular build is also considered attractive in the UK as a whole. Girls love the aesthetic of such a physique and it's not uncommon to find a few feeling on your person in a club or bar if you have a good build. One thing about England: girls are somewhat forward, so you'll know when something works.
Financial status is also a factor in the economically-charged environment that is London. It's not quite as bad as regions such as Asia, but it's still a factor nonetheless. Therefore, don't dress like you have just gotten out of bed. Try wearing a nice t-shirt and trousers when you are out. Tattered clothes are a big no.
Risks while Gaming
London is generally safe; however, beware of a few rowdy drunks if you are hitting the clubs or similar locations. Also, the recent influx of immigrants - due to London opening its borders in the earlier part of the decade - has led to a sharp increase or petty crime. Stabbings are also on the rise in some areas.
The girls in London are usually quite chilled and independent, so there is no real worry about an overprotective brother or father. Once people reach university age, they are pretty much independent from families. This is a comfort. However, there is a danger that you may misread signs. Most social occasions centre around alcohol and girls are naturally friendly, even if they are not interested. Often, foreign visitors misinterpret the signs of attraction.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Whether you’re a fan of the process or not, there is no doubt that social media and online dating is the number one way to get laid in London. The busyness and career orientation of the city means that most people resort to the time-saving process of signing up with an online dating platform. There is no getting around it; it is the way to connect with everyone, whether your type is older women, students or foreign girls.
Tinder will always be the king of dating platforms in the first world. There is an increasing number of people on the platform and it will most likely connect you with everyone. Be sure to put in your profile that you are a foreigner to attract more attention. If you put in enough work, you’re likely to get a hook-up in one or two days. Refer to the “Online Dating” section for more.
The clubbing in London is a great opportunity to meet girls, too. London is different to most other British cities in that a lot of the girls are foreign. You will find an occasional English hottie, but generally the best girls come from a different region – or at least their parents do. These types of girls are out clubbing and are usually studying at the universities. Thus, the mix of music, alcohol and a fun-fuelled atmosphere is usually all you need in order to close the deal. When hooking up at a club, you have to remember that the only barrier between you and getting laid is the journey home. Being one of the biggest cities in the world, there may be a long time between getting into the mood and actually getting to someone’s home. Thus, by the time you reach your destination, you may be at risk of her losing interest. To solve this, you might want to take an Uber or a cab to get home as soon as possible.
The tube (rail system) is often an underutilized source of hookups. Think about it: there are lots of girls on their way around the city each day. The main source of transport is the subway system, simply because it offers the best balance between cost and convenience.
There are two main places to initiate a conversation with a girl:
- The first is at the station itself. This is by far the better option, as it allows you to connect with the girl without her having to go through the uncomfortable scenario of someone asking for her number in front of a public crowd. Start a conversation with a girl on the platform. If you are foreign, use this to your advantage – an accent usually breaks a lot of the ice. Once you get on the train, you basically have a free ticket to a few minutes of conversation, provided you aren’t boring.
- The second method is to approach a girl on the train. Now, this comes with a few hurdles you will need to watch out for. Avoid making a public scene, as you may embarrass the poor girl and cause her to go into a bit of a shell. Second, seating is unlikely to be in your favour if you are looking to start a conversation on the train. To solve these issues, attempt to engage in a light-hearted manner. Keep the conversation friendly. You can start by asking where she’s from. The response is likely to be one about yourself. After a few minutes of conversation, and if you can feel a good vibe blossoming, ask her for her cell number. If you both have some spare time, you can move to an instant date (coffee or ice cream – something not too hectic). As things move forward, try increasing the sexual tension through messages, and then pick it up on your second meeting. Light sexual innuendos, if you’re certain that the attraction is there, usually work like a charm!
Besides the regular online dating platforms, there are a few other sites and applications that are designed simply for hooking up. While platforms such as Tinder and Zoosk may blur the lines between people looking for a quick fling and those seeking more long-term partner, these sites definitely do not. Also, you can categorize and filter through the system. For example, if you are into cougars, you can find a dating app that has cougars ready and waiting.
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in London is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
London is a thriving economic haven. Many of the people that stay there are entirely focused on their careers and moving towards bettering themselves financially. Professionals are highly rewarded, but it does come with a few sacrifices in order to get there. For example, to get a good job one would have to attend a good university such as the University College of London, Cambridge, Oxford or London School of Economics. After graduation, one would start at the bottom of the market and work to the top in a competitive environment, so only the best make it as a top-paid professional.
There are girls who choose to party their early life away, and the realization that money will not come in abundance soon hits home. Some of these girls are quite pretty, so they use their sensuality to attract a few wealthy men. It's not that common, nor is it as bas as places like Thailand or Indonesia, but it is present.
If you are a sugar daddy, you could probably find a girl who may just trade relational benefits for some spending money. However, the British laws are also purposefully ambiguous when it comes to prostitution. Be wary: if your activity can be linked, in any way, to an exchange of goods or cash for sex, you may be prosecutable in accordance with the prostitution laws of the country. Be careful to never agree to anything in written form, as a few of the girls get malicious. They can use the written agreement to exhort things from you through blackmail.
Swinger Clubs and Naturism
In London, almost everything is available in a digital form, which means that the pinnacle of the swinging scene is probably found online. However, if you are looking for a few physical locations to spend the night in adult fun, then your best bet is to go to the city centre. Most of the adult clubs are located in the west of the city centre, which is good if you are looking to hop from club to club.
For the best gentlemen's clubs, try the following locations:
- Platinum Lace
- Vanity Soho
- Metropolis Strip Club
- Sunset Strip
- Spearmint Rhino London
Costs of Living
London is quite expensive. If you are travelling from a third-world country, the prices may come as quite a shock. For example, you can easily spend $13 at a café somewhere in central London on just a single cup of coffee. Public transport is not cheap either, so you will need quite a large store of cash as a visitor. The British Pound exchange rate does not help as well; however, it's a great city to explore and spending a few pennies here and there will be worth the visit.
Living in London is no joke, and you will probably need to spend quite a bit just to scrape by. If you're not plugged into the economy, you will need a large store of cash. On the other end of the scale, London offers extreme luxury if you have the cash for it, but it's a lot of money per day.
Student areas, such as the region surrounding the University College of London or the London School of Economics are home to a few dorms and hostels. Soho also has a few, but you will need at least $25 to spend on accommodation at a low-end hostel. On the other end of the scale, the Bulgari hotel and the Savoy Hotel charge $800 - $900 per night for a standard room.
Alcohol is expensive in the UK as a whole. There are two reasons behind this. Firstly, most of the alcohol has to be imported, so staple brands are from other regions. The closest is Dublin's Guinness. Others are created by South African Breweries, which automatically causes a price increase. Secondly, the country has a sin tax on alcohol and cigarettes. The extra tax causes prices to rise and alcohol is crazy expensive. You will find a beer in a grocery store for average 2 USD.
Drinks are renowned for being expensive, so if you are going to spend a night out at a bar or club, it's important to have a good pre-drinks first. If you are going to rely on the drinks from the bar, you'll probably leave broke. Restaurant prices differ, depending on the general price range of the establishment. Touristic restaurants and fancy nightclubs are the most expensive.
London's most famous tourist meal is fish and chips, and it works out to be quite expensive. It's around $12 per portion depending in where you go. However, you can get a cheap meal for around $6 at a local pub. These may leave a lot to be desired in terms of flavour, so you may have to spend closer to the $10 mark for a completely satisfying option. If all else fails, try an Indian or Chinese restaurant. A meal at one of these will be around $8. A Big Mac burger costs just over $4, which is actually cheaper than some parts in the United States, making fast food a viable option.
If you decide to eat at a trendy place in places such as Mayfair or Bulgari, you will probably be charged as much as $40 - $50 for a plate. You will find multiple course meals for $100 - $200 at fine-dining establishments.
Accommodation in London is largely dependant on your budget. If you are on a budget you can find a hostel close to the city centre for at least $25.
Mid-market hotels are not as expensive as you might think. You could find a really comfortable place for two persons for around $100 - $200 per night, which would include breakfast and a few fancier add-ons.
You could go really fancy and pay as much as $900 per night at one of the premier hotels in the city, for example Savoy Hotel. Most people are satisfied with a five-star offering that costs around $400 per night, and it would compete with any first-class hotel around the world.
Speaking on the matter of the area in which you want to stay, the city centre is probably the best. However, there is so much to do in any location, that you really just need to get close to a train station. If you fulfill this criterion, you are fully equipped to enjoy all that London has to offer.
How to Get There and Move Around
Central London can be easily explored by foot of by rental bicycle. There are several other options for moving around longer distances in the city.
By air: Heathrow International Airport services the city of London. It's a great place, with flights to all corners of the world and many coming in. It may also be place to find a few good-looking girls, so be on the lookout pretty much as soon as you land. You will also find plenty of restaurants and retail stores to pass the time. Moreover, it has a train station that will get you to the city centre in no time. Heathrow is one of six airports with scheduled services serving the London area, along with:
- Gatwick Airport
- Stansted Airport
- London Luton Airport
- London Southend Airport
- London City Airport
By bus: The bus system is a cheap and effective way to get around London. The iconic red, double-deckers are always around - 24 hours a day. One trip will cost $2, but you will be required to load funds onto what is called a 'Visitor's Oyster Card'. If you are planning on using the bus system for an entire day, expect to pay no more than $6.
By car: Using a car around London can get really expensive. If you are thinking of taking a cab, you will find that the costs do not exceed the benefits. This is why most people take the train or a bus. However, there may be a time when an Uber or cab is necessary.
Uber has a minimum charge of $6.5, but it is still cheaper than taking a cab. If you want to get around using a taxi service, then Uber is the best option. The main difference is that it is expected that you tip a taxi driver. It is not so with Uber.
By train: The rail system is superb. There are two main options available. The first is called the train, and it is usually a short trip from station to station, as per any rail system around the world. The second opens up another extremely exciting opportunity to travel around London and even to other countries in a short space of time. They call it the 'Tube', which is the subway system.
By boat: You can book a boat tour down the River Thames, which is the main water artery that runs through the city. It's a great romantic journey, particularly if you can find a boat with a dining option; however, there is no daily traveling option.
Visas: In order to get into Britain, you will be required to obtain a visa unless your country happens to be on the list of those countries which do not require it. In order to obtain a visa, you will be required to go to the British Embassy in your country. Those countries that are a part of the EU still have freedom of movement into Britain but this will probably change in a few years. Working visas are also available, but they are expensive and require a lengthy legal process. Visit the official governmental representative in your country.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Economically speaking, London is a gold mine if you happen to fall into the category of certain industries. Markets such as the financial services field are extremely lucrative. In fact, London’s finance market valuation is six times that of the second largest city: New York. However, if you are seeking opportunity, you will have to fulfil the requirements of the working visa application before you can work in the country. Provided you are a professional that can add to the economy in a positive manner, you should have little trouble, particularly those involved in finance, asset management or the investment banking or private banking system.
There are also a few jobs available that may get you by, but you should not expect these to pay for an elaborate lifestyle. The main benefit of working in London is the capacity to earn the British Pound. With it, you will be able to purchase many things in a different country – especially those economies that are a part of the third world. Staying in London itself is a different story. You will have to spend quite a bit on traveling and such. A meal is likely to be no less than $8 - $10. As a result, your stay in London will be extremely expensive.
The best jobs to get as a non-professional are either in the restaurant, pub and hospitality industry. Working as a barman is good work, especially if you can rack up the tips from customers. The restaurant industry is also a good resort.
The sports industry is also quite large in the UK as a whole, so finding jobs in and around London is not difficult if you play a sport such as cricket, football, rugby, golf, tennis or any other common British sport. Apply for a job at a local school or club that has a thriving youth attendance. You’ll probably be pleasantly surprised at how much you can earn if you play your cards correctly.
Top Tip: There are a number of temp agencies around London that usually have a tonne of jobs available at various times. These temporary jobs pay around $8 - $12 per hour, so there is good money to be had. Simply hand in your CV, followed by three references and you should be good to go!
Internet and Mobile Operators
The UK is a first world country, which means that your connection to mobile services is great. The high competition in the industry also controls the price, and it happens to be one of the things in London that is not outrageously expensive. When looking for a mobile service provider, it's best to simply stick to the larger companies. You might also consider operators that exist in other countries to which you may travel at a later date. You will also have access to at least a 4G or LTE internet speed. You will also need the internet for online dating, which is a must in London. Try one of the following companies for the best connection:
- Vodafone - The mainstay of British cellular connectivity. Vodafone is also available pretty much anywhere else in the commonwealth, so it's a great option if you are travelling further. It's a tad more expensive than the other mobile service providers, but it's probably the most reliable service. For visitors from another first-world country, the extra cost may be viable, but for people travelling from a first-world country, it probably works out better to opt for a cheaper offering.
- O2 - A great option of you are travelling from or into Europe, as you can find the same provider in countries such as Spain, Portugal and the rest of Europe. O2 has made a name for itself on the back of a consistent connection, mid-market pricing strategies and a fast internet package. It's definitely worth considering.
- Orange - the newcomer to the market, and a welcome addition in many people's eyes. The company does not have a standout service, but they do everything well. Prices are not too bad, which is a bonus. The only problem is that you are only able to use the service from within the UK.
- T-Mobile - If your budget is the main focus when choosing a mobile service provider, then T-Mobile is the perfect company for you. They offer cheap data plans, bundles and a great assortment of promotional products. This is a great choice for students and/or backpackers.
Sim cards can be purchased almost anywhere. Find them at local department stores or even a few online vendors. Ensure that you are equipped with a sufficient data plan, as this will be the most important. Your best tool to get laid in the UK will be social media, making internet connectivity a must.
Gambling and Casinos
The UK has a long tradition with gambling. There was a time when gambling was illegal in the country, but the rise of black market casinos forced the government into a position where they had to regulate gambling activity. There are lots of high-end casinos where you can walk away a lot richer.
London has 25 casinos, each of which is impressive enough to keep you entertained for hours on end. Most of the casinos are chains; thus, there is the opportunity to use state-of-the-art gaming machines and high-stakes games. If you are in London, try the following casinos:
- Grosvenor Casinos - A highly-successful chain that has become a staple of the British gambling industry. They're impressive in other parts of the country, but doubly so in London. The city centre is home to the 3 of them, and you should definitely spend a few hours here if gambling is your pastime of choice. The best Grosvenor casino would be the Victoria in London city centre.
- Genting Casino – Another famous chain in the gambling industry. The brand is synonymous with quality and high-end stakes. As a commercial strategy, Genting has focused its efforts on a comprehensive offering. This pertains to more than just gambling. The casino is enveloped by many restaurants and bars. You can find one strewn throughout the city, so be on the lookout. The best one to visit would be at the Rialto in Piccadilly.
- The Empire Casino - A privately-owned establishment, and one that is great for a game of roulette or black jack. The finishings are gorgeous and it's easy to see why so many people spend quite a bit of time once they cross through its doors.
Weed and Drugs
London is one of the largest cities in the world, so there is no doubt that drugs are available in some areas. The clubbing scene is home to lots of cocaine use, in particular. If you are looking out for it, then drugs are available in abundance.
The legal aspects are a bit troubling, as the UK enforces a three-tier act that prevents the use of recreational drugs in the country. As can be seen in the Misuse of Drug Act, certain drugs are forgivable, but do not air on the side of those that come with harsh penalties, because this could mean a lot of trouble. The different classes of drugs (and their penalties) can be seen hereunder:
Class A – The substances that fall under this class are activate the harshest penalties. Being caught in possession of such drugs would be cause for a massive fine and immediate deportation. You will also have your access to the country revoked – even if you are from a region that allows free roam such as the EU. Substances under class A include:
- Magic Mushrooms
Class B – This class pertains to those drugs that are not demerit enough to fall under the banner of the first category. They carry harsh penalties, nonetheless. You will still be liable for jail time, a fine and deportation. However, both the jail time and the prospective fine are significantly less severe. Recreational drugs under this class include:
- Any kind of Cannabis or a derivative thereof
Class C – These drugs fly somewhat under the radar, and you can count yourself unlucky if you are given a heavy sentence for possession. If you are caught dealing, your consequences will be severe, but consumption is not usually that much of a fuss. In fact, many of these drugs are only illegal in certain circumstances. Class C includes the following drugs:
- Anabolic Steroids
Despite the harsh nominal consequences for weed, it’s rarely enforced with anything serious. One can easily get away with smoking a joint – sometimes even in a semi-public location. The worst that can happen is you may get a $100 fine. However, if you use weed recreationally in a private place, you should be okay.
Drugs are liberally available in clubbing areas. That is simply a result of the opportunistic demand of the occasion; however, these drugs are likely to be low in quality and you don’t really know if you are getting ripped off or not. Some of the bouncers even deal.
If you are looking for the best quality, you will need to gain the contact details of a reputable retailer in your area. This can be difficult, as dealers are concerned about police fishing and traps, so you will need to find someone who has a drug dealer’s contact information and work from there. This may sound difficult, but it is quite easy if you know how. Simply find someone using a compound that you may want, ask them where they got it and proceed to get the person’s details. Thereafter, you will have to message/phone the seller and arrange a meeting point. Avoid unnecessary questions. Organize the meeting. Get in. Get out.
As always, drugs are best avoided, as they have an extremely negative impact on your health, and it could get you into a lot of trouble with the law. Watch out for the alcohol laws in London, too. Public consumption is illegal. The police are usually strict about controlling alcohol.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
The fitness industry is massive in London. In fact, it's probably one of the best places to workout in the world. The gyms are extremely comfortable and there are lots of them. Thus, the presence of high competition forces gyms to raise their game in order to remain attractive to clients. Being a first-world city, and the largest one in the world, there are a lot of cool features on offer. Moreover, you can usually find a gym close by. There are a few fitness chicks, too. You'll definitely want to look out for them. Gyms also act as central hubs, which means that you will meet lots of people from the area.
Gyms can be divided into two categories: fitness chains and privately owned single gyms. The former has more girls, but most athletes and serious trainers tend to prefer the latter.
The Fitness Chains:
- Virgin Active - A great commercial gym that comes with everything you need. There is something for everyone: cardio equipment, weights and a multi-functional area. They have classes which attract lots of girls. There are usually cafes and juice bars in the reception area, so you can move quickly from gym floor introduction to coffee date. The membership fee is in the region of $60 per month.
- Pure Gym - Britain's most popular gym. It's a great place to meet people who are dedicated to working out. The environment is somewhat hardcore, which is great if you're a keen fitness nut or you're looking to meet like-minded people. There are lots of fitness girls at these franchises and it's a bit cheaper than the likes of David Lloyd or Virgin Active. You will be able to get a membership for about $40 a month.
- David Lloyd Health Club - This gym has evolved into a premium fitness and health brand throughout the years. The fitness clubs are impressive, boasting weights, cardio equipment, spa facilities, pools and racquet sports. There are a number of restaurants around the gym - and inside, too. Most of the people here are likely to be from the nicer end of town, which is just a roundabout way of saying that the membership is quite expensive. It costs around $120 per month.
- Fitness First - This contemporary gym has become a much loved feature of the London fitness industry. Many of the members rave about the many comforts it has to offer, including a welcoming atmosphere that is an aid to daily fitness routines. The soft landing attracts lots of girls, so it's a good mid-market place to scout around.
- Anytime Fitness - The American influence has to fit in somewhere and Anytime Fitness is that branch. It's a great gym if you're busy, and it's not too expensive, too. If you're looking to find a decent weight section at a good price, this gym is the place for you. Expect to pay around $50 per month.
- Soho Gyms - This gym is unique. It's also one to look at if you are staying in London for a short stay. Unlike any of the other chains, Soho Gyms does not require members to sign a contract. Instead, they have a number of membership options that are designed to cater for people just stopping by. They also have immensely popular free classes, which attracts lots of girls.
- The Vault Gym - The most popular private gym in London. They have everything you need, and serious trainers are welcomed with open arms. Located in the heart of the city, this gym features six different rooms for training. You're likely to find a few fitness girls and other serious trainers - nothing like that squat booty!
- KXU - one of the new trendy gyms on the block. It has a unique feel, with a Tron-like interior and a hardcore workout vibe. It's located in Chelsea, but attracts member from all over London. It features a weight section, cardio equipment, boxing and martial arts apparatus, and a few relaxation rooms like saunas and steam rooms. The payment system is based on a pay-as-you-go method, so try it out for a day if you can.
- Third Space - Train hard in comfort. This gym is located near London Bridge, but the layout is watertight. The owners have spared no cost on the best weights and equipment available. It can get a bit pricy, but it's still a great gym nonetheless.
STDs and HIV
Being one of the better first-world cities in the world, London does no have much of a problem in mainstream society. However, there is a battle that remains mostly with the immigrants who bring diseases from less medically equipped regions.
Despite the relatively low rate of HIV in London, there are a few other STDs to watch out for. For example, London has the highest Herpes infection rate in the country. Again, this is mainly concentrated amongst poorer socio-economic circles, but one should be wary nonetheless. Other diseases to watch out for include Chlamydia and Syphilis. Both of these diseases have been on the rise in recent times and are most popular amongst the youth of London.
Before having sex, make sure you use a condom. Prevention is ten times better than cure. Also, make sure that the girl you are hooking up with wants you to use a condom, too. The welfare system in the UK is quite generous, and in extreme circumstances, some girls will get pregnant on purpose in order to receive assistance from the government. However, these are usually the bottom of the working class and it is pretty easy to see when a girl is trying. Become suspicious when she mentions being on birth control with the intention of avoiding a condom.
In an emergency, telephone "999" (or "112"). This number connects to Police, Ambulance and Fire/Rescue services. You will be asked which of these three services you require before being connected to the relevant operator.
London has one of the oldest police forces in the world, The Metropolitan Police Service, and on the whole, London is a safe place to visit and explore. Alongside the regular Police, there are over 4,000 Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs) that provide a highly visible presence on the streets and can deal with low-level crime. Normal precautions for the safe keeping of your personal possessions, as you would in any other city, are suggested.