San Francisco dating guide advises how to pick up Californian girls and how to hookup with local women in San Francisco. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Californian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in San Francisco, California, United States of America.
San Francisco is officially referred to as the City and County of San Francisco. The city is situated at Northern California and it's the 13th-most populous city in the United States of America. In 2018, there were about 883,305 residents in the city, making it the fourth-most populous city in California. The city is the fifth-most densely populated county in the United States of America and the second-most densely populated large city in the United States of America. In the year 2017, the city had a per capita personal income of $119,868, making it the seventh-highest income county in the United States of America. In the year 2015, San Francisco had a GDP per capita of $177,968 and a GDP of $154.2 billion. In 2017, the GDP rose to $907 billion,making the city's economy the third-largest urban economy in the country. In September 2018, the Global Financial Centres Index of the United States of America ranked San Francisco as the 14th in the world and third in the country.
San Francisco is the choice of destination for many tourists and it's renown for its cool eclectic mix of architecture, steep rolling hills, fog, summers, and landmarks such as Fisherman's Wharf, cable cars, Golden Gate Bridge, the former Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary, and its Chinatown district. That's not all, San Francisco is the headquarters of diverse companies such as Weather Underground, Wikimedia Foundation, Craigslist, Lyft, Uber, Mozilla, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Weebly, Airbnb, Dolby, Square, Inc., Reddit, Dropbox, Dropbox, Salesforce.com, Fitbit, Gap Inc. , and Levi Strauss & Co. San Francisco is also the head office of five major banking institutions.
- 1 Girls in San Francisco
- 2 Where to Get Sex Now
- 3 How to Pick Up Girls
- 4 Dating
- 5 Top Dating Tips
- 6 Online Dating
- 7 Live Cam Dating
- 8 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 9 Risks while Gaming
- 10 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 11 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 12 BDSM
- 13 Swinger Clubs and Naturism
- 14 Costs of Living
- 15 Accommodation
- 16 How to Get There and Move Around
- 17 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 18 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 19 Gambling and Casinos
- 20 Weed and Drugs
- 21 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 22 STDs and HIV
- 23 Stay Safe
- 24 See Also
Girls in San Francisco
Girls in San Francisco are well-traveled, open minded, smarter, intelligent and have careers. There are lots of beautiful and single girls everywhere in San Francisco and meeting them it's not quite difficult but the main problem is meeting one who would also find it interesting meeting you. If you can think from the perspective of a woman, you will get more familiar with the necessary conditions you must meet up with before you can get hooked up with a beautiful girl in San Francisco. If you're new to San Francisco, it is also important for you to know that the girls there have a "weird" way of responding to dating requests. Girls in San Francisco, when they tell you “maybe”, it actually means “no” and when they replied you with “yes”, it often means “maybe”. This is just to show how smart they are, but if you're a good gamer, girls in San Francisco are not the so difficult type to get hooked up with.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in San Francisco. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
How to Pick Up Girls
San Francisco is one of the cities where you'll meet lots of beautiful single women. You can meet these beautiful single women at singles bars, nightclubs, dating spots and online dating sites. Picking up a beautiful girl in San Francisco is not a big deal, the real deal is having enough to entertain her, especially if you want her to come over again some other time. If you're traveling to the city on a budget, it will be a lot harder to get laid with a beautiful chick in San Francisco but, it's not impossible. The city is blessed with an eclectic atmosphere and gorgeous girls who are down to earth. Although the city is not as hard partying as New York City, San Francisco still has a lot for you, ranging from different girls with different shapes ready to have sex with you.
Tips for Daytime
Getting hooked up with beautiful ladies in San Francisco in the day is not in anyway herculean. If you want to meet beautiful university girls, head out to the UC Berkeley campus where you'll see lots of ladies hanging out in cafes or parks. Although it's a bit outside of town, it's a very sure bet. Move to those areas where you are likely to find single ladies around and whenever you see any that catches your attention and affection, say "hello" and see how things might play out. Another area for your day gaming is Union Square. There are numerous clothing stores, several coffee shops and a big mall in this area, which makes it an attractive place that is often visited by the girls in San Francisco.
You can also meet beautiful San Francisco girls in places like:
- Ghirardelli Square
- Marina Green
- Fort Mason
- The Ferry Building Market
- Stonestown Galleria
Another tip for your daytime gaming is to chat with San Francisco girls online. If you want to get hooked up so fast and even get laid with a beautiful chick, your surest best is to chat with San Francisco girls online on dating sites. There are plenty of online dating sites to help you reach and connect with beautiful San Francisco girls around you. If you're looking for who to have sex with, there are plenty of great dating sites to help you get laid with hot San Francisco girls. These are the top five online sites where you can chat with beautiful girls in San Francisco:
Best Places to Meet Girls
There are lots of places where you can meet beautiful girls in San Francisco. Bars, streets and restaurants are the best places where you can get social with the beautiful ladies of San Francisco. Here are the best singles bars where you can meet hot and beautiful San Francisco girls:
- 98 Turk: 98 Turk is a reservation-only cocktail bar but you can always try hitting the buzzer on the door. The most impressing aspect of the bar is that it has no menu, all you need to do is to tell the bartenders the kind of drink you want or the flavors you love and they'll whip up something nice for you. The beautiful decoration of the bar is also another source of attraction to the single girls in San Francisco. 98 Turk is at St San Francisco, CA 94102.
- Bar Central: One of the most popular restaurants in Chinatown in San Francisco is Bar Central at China Live. The bar has a comprehensive selection of beers, cold brew coffees, non-alcoholic beverages, specialty drinks and wines. The bar is patronized by beautiful Chinese girls who live in San Francisco and want to have a fruition of home dish. So, if you're looking for a beautiful Chinese girl in San Francisco, Bar Central at China Live is where you should be at 644 Broadway, San Francisco, CA 94133.
- Laszlo: If you love to meet girls who love poetry and historical cinema, Laszlo is where you should be. The bar has a great collection of past motifs in Eastern European film and good food and cocktails. You can get mixed drinks of different combos and highballs of St. George California Shochu. Laszlo is at 2526 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110.
- Pacific Cocktail Haven (PCH): Your friendly, neighborhood cocktail bar is Pacific Cocktail Haven. The bar is run by Sidecar Hospitality and was founded by Kevin Diedrich. All the days of the week except Sundays, PCH's door is open to all beautiful people of San Francisco who want to relax with its cocktails. On the drink menu of the cocktails, you'll find standard beers and wines, as well as fun names such as Pootie Tang and Swizzle My Nizzle. Pacific Cocktail Haven (PCH) is at 580 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94108.
- Mezcalito: Lots of accolades have been showered on Mezcalito from almost all publications in San Francisco. The Infatuation rated Mezcalito among the "15 Restaurants Perfect For Girls’ Night Out" and was also listed by Eventbrite Rally as one of the "27 San Francisco Cocktails You Need to Drink This Summer".
There are also some other juicy spots in San Francisco where you can meet different kind of ladies with different personalities.
If you're looking for creative and artistic San Francisco girls, try out these places:
- Reveille Coffee Co., 768 Sansome Street.
- Jackson Square, Jackson Street.
- Levi's Plaza, 1155 Battery Street
- SFMOMA, 151 3rd Street.
- Craftsman & Wolves, 746 Valencia Street.
- Salumeria, 3000 20th Street.
- Blue Bottle Coffee, 315 Linden Street.
- The Alembic, 1725 Haight Street.
- Biergarten, 424 Octavia Street.
- Magnolia,1398 Haight Street.
If you're looking for hot techies in San Francisco, try out these places:
- Taylor Stitch, 383 Valencia Street.
- The Creamery, 685 4th Street.
- District Wine Bar, 216 Townsend Street.
- Churchill, 198 Church Street.
- Epicenter, 764 Harrison Street.
- Tradition, 441 Jones Street.
- Dolores Park, Dolores Street.
- University Avenue, Palo Alto (near Hamilton Avenue)
- The Page, 298 Divisadero Street.
- Apple Bus Stop, Guerrero Street at 24th Street.
- Google Bus Stop, 24th Street at Valencia Street.
- Facebook Bus Stop, 18th Street and Church Street.
If you're looking for hipsters in San Francisco, try out these places:
- Haus Coffee, 3086 24th Street.
- Divisadero Art Walk, Divisadero Street.
- Oakland Art Murmur, Telegraph Avenue.
- F.S.C Barber Shop, 696 Valencia Street.
- Philz Coffee, 3101 24th Street.
- Amoeba Music, 1855 Haight Street.
- Thee Parkside, 1600 17th Street.
- Amnesia, 853 Valencia Street.
- Dear Mom, 2700 16th Street.
- Homestead, 2301 Folsom Street.
- Trick Dog, 3010 20th Street.
- Evelyn Lee , 491 Potrero Street
If you're looking for girls that are outdoorsy in San Francisco, try out these places:
- Planet Granite, 924 Old Mason Street.
- Mission Cliffs, 2295 Harrison Street.
- Rapha Cycle Club, 2198 Filbert Street.
- Sports Basement, 610 Old Mason Street.
- Mollusk Surf Shop, 4500 Irving Street.
- Java Beach Cafe, 2650 Sloat Boulevard.
- Outerlands, 4001 Judah Street.
- Riptide, 3639 Taraval Street.
- AcroSports, 639 Frederick Street
If you're looking for professional women in San Francisco, try out these places:
- Montgomery BART/Muni Station, corner of Market and Montgomery streets.
- Chipotle, 525 Market Street.
- Barbacco, 220 California Street.
- 83 Proof, 83 1st Street.
- Wayfare Tavern, 558 Sacramento Street.
- Abbot's Cellar, 742 Valencia Street.
- Rickhouse, 246 Kearny Street.
- Beretta, 1199 Valencia Street.
Tips for Nighttime
Most guys love to hunt for San Francisco girls after the sun has gone down. Some will get charged with enough courage to approach girls after having a few drinks and the San Francisco ladies who love to party will have a few in them too which will ultimately increase the chance of getting hooked up and getting laid. There are quite some number of main singles nightlife districts in San Francisco but it is recommended to stay at Polk Street because it has a lot of venues in a very close vicinity. To make it easier to get laid, you can rent a room there provided that you can afford it. You will also find more singles nightlife near the North Beach and around the Marina.
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
- Mezzanine at 444 Jessie St.
- Temple at 540 Howard St.
- Madrone Art Bar at 500 Divisadero St (at Fell).
- Public Works at 161 Erie St.
- Monarch at 101 6th Street (corner of 6th & Mission).
- Raven Bar at 1151 Folsom St
- DNA Lounge at 375 11th St.
- Blue Light at 1979 Union St.
- Playland at 1351 Polk St.
- Mikkeller Bar at 34 Mason S.
- Vertigo at 1160 Polk St.
- Bar None at 1980 Union Street
- Rickhouse at 246 Kearny St.
- Double Dutch at 3192 16th St.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Do you love to get connected with some older women, MILF or Cougars in San Francisco? If yes, all you have to do is to put yourself in the right spots and places where older women in San Francisco love to hang out. There are numerous cougars bars, singles clubs, singles bars, restaurants and other spots in different taste where you'll get connected with cougars in Cougars in San Francisco. Some of the top venues are:
- Clift Hotel Bar: For your perfect and sophisticated evening with the classiest cougars in San Francisco, Clift Hotel Bar is the right place to be. One of the peculiarities of the bar is the seductive ambiance that is created with low, intimate lightening and the dark redwood interior. A lot of businesswomen in San Francisco grace this spot and most times, they are lonely and just looking forward to get hooked up with a lovely and charming man. For the night, all you have to do is talk smoothly, dress smart, get yourself on the dance floor and get social with the charming cougars.
- Hawaii West: Hawaii West is one of the best cougars bars you can find in San Francisco. With the charming and fun atmosphere of the dive bar, one can't help but fall in love with its wonders. And with the cheap drinks, you'll buy more time to continue a casual conversation when you find your special cougar and if it goes all well and smooth, you're close to getting laid.
- The District: One of the places where you can meet the classiest cougars in San Francisco is at the District. The super upscale bar has a special attraction for beautiful and classy cougars. Do you love talks about art and culture with wining and dining? If you do, the District is where you should be. Regularly, the upscale bar hosts wine tasting evenings, art exhibitions and poetry nights. To impress and gain the attention of these beautiful cougars, sharpen your knowledge of culture and improve your look.
- Momo’s Bar: A lot of cougars in San Francisco are waiting to get hooked up with handsome men. At this bar, you'll find flock of Cougars looking for younger guys. All you have to do is pull up a seat at the bar, get yourself in the game and let the beautiful cougars come to you.
When visiting San Francisco, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in San Francisco and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
In San Francisco, there are some girls that expect you to spend hundreds of dollars just for a date and there are some girls who don't care about how much you can spend but just want to have an interesting conversation with you and get laid. You will always be able to differentiate between these two types before you finally decide to go on a date. The mode, tone of your casual conversation will always reveal to you what kind of girl she is beforehand you go on a date. If you're lucky to grab a simple girl who is just looking for a cute guy to hook up with, here are some low budget places you can go to for a nice time together:
- Jardiniere at 300 Grove Street
- Californios at 3115 22nd St
- Foreign Cinema – CA at 2534 Mission St
- Campton Place at 340 Stockton Street
- Waterfront Restaurant at 7 The Embarcadero
- Local Edition at 691 Market St
- Smuggler’s Cove at 650 Gough St
After having dinner or drinks and you want some good entertainment, hit up any of these two comedy clubs:
- Cobb’s Comedy Club at 915 Columbus Ave
- Punch Line at 444 Battery S
If you're with a girl who has lived in San Francisco all her life, she might be bored with all indoor ideas. Such girls should be taken to places such as The Presidio, The Botanical Gardens, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park or Golden Gate Bridge and she would truly confess to having a great time with you. While you're on a date with a San Francisco girl, don't be too serious like you're writing an exam or in an interview, be free, be loose, communicate, express yourself freely and smile often!
There are numerous online dating apps to help you hook up with beautiful San Francisco girls. Most of these girls sign up on these dating apps because they are looking for who to have sex with. Here are the top ten dating apps for singles in San Francisco.
- InternationalCupid - Premium international dating site with over 1 million members.
- Once: Very easy, fun and friendly to use. You get matched with one person every day.
- Hinge: Hinge is a popular dating app in San Francisco where you can get hooked up with hot singles.
- The League: The peculiar dating app was launched in San Francisco for its beautiful singles. The acceptance rate of the League in the city is about 25 percent.
- BeLinked: According to the founder, Max Fischer, the app is most popular in New York, London and San Francisco. The app gets info of its users directly from LinkedIn, thus, making it more accountable.
- Happn: Open Happn dating app and see if the cute girl at that coffeeshop has Happn installed too.
- Clover: Less swiping and more dating are the beautiful features of Clover.
- The Dating Ring: If you're looking for a serious relationship and you are yet to meet the special person at bars or other spots, the Dating Ring has a potential partner waiting for you.
- Tinder: A very good option to connect with hot and beautiful girls in San Francisco. In a beautiful big city like San Francisco, there are lots of people who are getting matched every day.
- Sway: The dating app which was formerly called "Let's Date" has a rating of 3 out of 5 stars, a fair one, isn't it?
- Coffee Meets Bagel: Get hooked up immediately with the great matches filtering of the dating app.
Live Cam Dating
Are you looking for virtual satisfaction in San Francisco? Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. There are thousands of girls online 24/7 waiting for you: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
You don't need too much to win the heart of the beautiful girls in San Francisco. If you have good cash, good for you. If you're on a low budget, you can still have the girls. It's a win win either way provided that you're smart, good looking, and the goal getter guy. The girls in San Francisco are quite simple and fun to be with and you just have to equate the same value if you want to be with one.
Risks while Gaming
Unlike other many popular tourist destinations in the United States of America such as Orlando, Chicago, Las Vegas, and Washington, D.C., there are lesser number of reported cases of violence in San Francisco. Car break-ins are the crimes that often occur in San Francisco. To stay safe while day gaming, make sure you keep your eyes open and be extra careful at the crowded Union Square so that you don't lose your valuables to the active pickpockets there. The Tenderloin in San Francisco is reputable to be the most prominent shopping and tourist district with numerous popular restaurants as well as music and theater venues. There are panhandlers in this area and they can be very aggressive, you must be extra careful when they approach you.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
The quickest and fastest way to get laid with a beautiful girl in San Francisco is to search for a sex partner online. There are numerous online sites where you can get connected with hot and naughty females in San Francisco. Spend some time in the day surfing online and then at night, get hooked up and get laid. Adult Friend Finder is one of the best sites where you can look for sweet and hot San Francisco females to have sex with. However, it is important for you to also note that some sex workers in San Francisco also utilize this platform to connect with customers.
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in San Francisco is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Looking for a new bondage partner while traveling? ALT.com is a community of like-minded people with members around the globe. Our members are interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism all while traveling in San Francisco.
Swinger Clubs and Naturism
Top Swinger Clubs in San Francisco.
- Power Exchange at 220 Jones St, Tenderloin.
- Make Out Room at 3225 22nd St Mission.
- Eros at 2051 Market St, Castro.
- SF Citadel at 181 Eddy St, Union Square.
- Blow Buddies at 933 Harrison St, SoMa.
- Bronze Party at 1275 Connecticut St, Potrero Hill.
- California VIP Events at Monterey Heights.
- Steamworks Baths Berkeley at 2107 4th St, West Berkeley.
- Exotic Erotic Ball Productions at 2443 Fillmore St, Pacific Heights.
- The Bliss Boutique at Telegraph Ave, Temescal.
Top Nude Beaches in San Francisco.
- San Gregorio Nude Beach at Cabrillo Hwy, San Gregorio, CA 94019.
- Red Rock Nude Beach at 3325 Shoreline Highway, Stinson Beach, CA 94970.
- Muir/Little Nude Beach at Muir Beach Overlook, Muir Beach, CA 94365.
- Devil's Slide (Gray Whale Cove) at 95 Kelly Avenue, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019.
- Fort Funston Nude Beach at Ft Funston Rd, San Francisco, CA 94118.
- Marshall Nude Beach (you'll find lots of gays here) at Langdon Ct, San Francisco, CA 94129.
- North Baker Nude Beach (the largest urban nude beach) at 1504 Pershing Dr, San Francisco, CA 94129.
- Land's End Nude Beach at 8379 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94121.
Costs of Living
Sports And Leisure
- Fitness Club, Monthly Fee for 1 Adult 84.25 $
- Tennis Court Rent (1 Hour on Weekend) 19.00 $
- Cinema, International Release, 1 Seat 15.00 $
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) 2.75 $
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price) 78.00 $
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) 3.50 $
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) 1.86 $
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) 33.00 $
- Gasoline (1 liter) 1.02 $
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant 15.00 $
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course 80.00 $
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) 9.00 $
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) 6.00 $
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) 7.00 $
- Cappuccino (regular) 4.50 $
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle) 2.29 $
- Water (0.33 liter bottle) 1.83 $
- Water (1.5 liter bottle) 1.58 $
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) 15.00 $
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle) 1.73 $
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) 2.30 $
- Cigarettes 20 Pack (Marlboro) 9.97 $
Accommodation in San Francisco is quite pricey. If you're considering renting an apartment for a month, here is what you should expect:
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre 3,397.85 $
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre 2,801.79 $
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 6,015.48 $
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre 4,541.45 $
If your idea is to stay in an hotel during your visit to the beautiful city of San Francisco, here is a list of top 10 hotels in San Francisco.
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco is at 222 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94102. The hotel has a Room service, fitness center with gym, restaurant, pool, free high speed internet (WiFi), bar/lounge, spa and a banquet Room. Rooms in the hotel are non-smoking rooms, suites and have a mini bar. Price is $268.
- Cow Hollow Inn and Suites is at 2190 Lombard St Between Steiner and Fillmore Streets, San Francisco, CA 94123-2713. The hotel is a non-smoking hotel and has a wheelchair access, multilingual staff, free high speed internet (WiFi) and free parking. Rooms in the hotel are non-smoking rooms, family rooms, suites and air-conditioned. Price is $159.
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco is at 345 Stockton Street, San Francisco, CA 94108-4694. The hotel has a restaurant, fitness center with gym, bar/lounge, free high speed internet (WiFi), banquet room, and a business center with Internet access. The rooms in the hotel are non-smoking rooms, air conditioned and have a refrigerator. Price is $349.
- Omni San Francisco Hotel is at 500 California Street, San Francisco, CA 94104-1001. The hotel has a restaurant, fitness center with gym, bar/lounge, free internet, banquet room, and a business center with Internet access. The rooms in the hotel are non-smoking rooms, air conditioned and have a mini bar. Price is $215.
- Hotel Vertigo is at 940 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94109-6025. The hotel has a public Wifi, free high speed internet (WiFi), airport transportation, multilingual staff, laundry service, dry cleaning and breakfast meal. The rooms in the hotel are both non-smoking and smoking. They are air-conditioned and have a refrigerator. Price is $419.
- Chancellor Hotel on Union Square is at 433 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102-1503. The hotel has a Restaurant, free high speed internet (WiFi), bar/lounge, multilingual staff, meeting rooms, laundry Service, dry cleaning and breakfast meal. The rooms in the hotel are suites, non-smoking and have a refrigerator. Price is $320.
- Harbor Court Hotel is at 165 Steuart Street, San Francisco, CA 94105-1206. The hotel has a concierge, laundry service, dry cleaning, paid Wifi, public Wifi and it is pet friendly. The rooms in the hotel are air-conditioned, non-smoking, suites, family rooms and have a minibar. Price is $580.
- Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf is at 425 North Point Street, San Francisco, CA 94133-1405. The hotel has a concierge, banquet room, bar/lounge, free high speed internet (WiFi), business center with internet access and available breakfast. The rooms in the hotel are suites and non-smoking rooms. Price is $299.
- Argonaut Hotel is at 495 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94109-1314. The hotel has a room service, restaurant, fitness center with Gym, Bar/Lounge, Free High speed internet (WiFi), banquet room, business center with internet access and has breakfast available. Rooms in the hotel are non-smoking rooms, air-conditioned and have a minibar and refrigerator. Price is $269.
- Fairmont San Francisco is at 950 Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94108-6000. The hotel has a room service, fitness center with gym, restaurant, bar/lounge, spa, pool, airport transportation and babysitting. Rooms in the hotel are Suites, non-smoking rooms, family rooms, air-conditioned and have a mini bar. Price is $314.
How to Get There and Move Around
By air: San Francisco Bay Area Airports
- San Francisco International: The airport which is situated at around 10 mi (16km) south of the city is one of the largest in the globe and a major international airport in the city. The airport has several passenger amenities such as a medical clinic, public showers, baggage storage, shopping, wide range of food and drink establishments and aid for stranded or lost military personnel and travelers.
- Oakland International: The airport renders service to distinct destinations in the United States of America including Scandinavia and Mexico.
- Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International: The airport is charged with daily long haul destinations such as Frankfurt (Lufthansa), Shanghai (Air China), Beijing (Hainan), London (British Airways) and Tokyo (ANA)..
Private Aviation in the SF Bay Area.
San Francisco is reputable as a popular destination for luxury and charter flights and home to many top technology companies In Silicon Valley and the world at large. Air taxi companies and private jet charter such as San Francisco Jet Charter and Kaiser Air give access to private aircraft in the beautiful state of California, the United States of America and over the world. Equipped with ATC Towers, here is a list of the Bay Area Airports for private and general aviation:
- Half Moon Bay Airport.
- San Carlos Airport.
- Concord/Buchanan Field Airport.
- Palo Alto Airport.
- Reid-Hillview Airport.
- Hayward Executive Airport.
- Livermore Municipal Airport.
- Napa County Airport.
By bus: There is no intermodal terminals or central bus terminal in San Francisco. Every company has its respective terminal around Tenderloin/Civic Center, SoMa and downtown. They are:
- Bolt Bus, Greyhound Terminal, 200 Folsom St.
- California Shuttle Bus, Hilton Hotel, 333 O'Farrell St.
- Greyhound, 200 Folsom St.
- Hoang Express, McDonald's, 600 Van Ness.
- Megabus.com, Townsend St between 4th & 5th St.
By car: San Francisco has four major highway approaches.
By train:The Bay Area is served with long-distance and intercity trains by Amtrak. The Bay Area is served by the following Amtrak routes:
- The California Zephyr: It runs every day between Emeryville and Chicago.
- The Coast Starlight: It runs every day between Los Angeles, Emeryville, Portland and Seattle. To get to San Francisco, transfer to Amtrak bus in Emeryville or Caltrain in San Jose.
- The Capitol Corridor: It runs 16 times every day and 11 on weekends and holidays.
- The San Joaquins: It runs 4 times every day between Emeryville, Bakersfield and Stockton.
San Francisco is served with two regional rail systems:
- Caltrain: For travel between San Francisco and communities on the Peninsula, South Bay or Silicon Valley, Caltrain is very useful. During the weekdays, it provides one train per hour midday and evening. Before boarding train, one is required to purchase tickets from ticket clerks at staffed stations or at any of the stations ticket vending machines. The tickets are verified on the trains and whoever is found to have not procured a ticket will get fined.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): BART operates five routes in San Francisco which run through the whole city.
By boat: One of the ideal ways to approach San Francisco is through a boat. The striking skyline of the city is quite appreciated from the waters and you can view the whole bay, its bridges and islands from the deck of a boat. Private yachts and cruise ships are constant visitors to San Francisco.
Visas: If you seek for visa to San Jose, do contact some Visa Services Agency in San Francisco, California. These are the top 10 visa services agencies you can get connected with:
- San Francisco Passport Agency at 450 Golden Gate Ave, Civic Center.
- Travel Visa Pro at 2021 Fillmore St, Lower Pacific Heights.
- 24 Hour Passport & Visas at 2001 Van Ness Ave, Pacific Heights.
- The Passport Office at 870 Market St, Union Square.
- Bay Document Services, Lakeshore.
- POTA USA SF at 1610 Post St, Japantown.
- Passport Depot at 1388 Haight St, The Haight.
- VisaHQ at 100 Bush St, Financial District.
- China Visa Service Center at 1610 Post St, Japantown.
- Travel Document Systems at One Embarcadero Ctr, Financial District.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Here is a list of companies in San Francisco that offer remote jobs:
- BrightBytes; Job Title: Full Stack Engineer.
- Wells Fargo; Job Title: Information Security Manager
- Springboard; Job Title: Data Science Writer.
- Ajilon; Job Title: Customer Service-Data Entry.
- Darby Smart; Job Title: Beauty Journalists and Bloggers
- Ginger.io; Job Title: Psychiatrist
- Yelp; Job Title: Community Ambassador.
- Airbnb; Job Title: Air Ambassador.
- 15Five; Job Title: Customer Support Specialist.
- Particle; Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer.
Internet and Mobile Operators
These are the best internet provider in San Francisco.
- AT&T - Great value
- Xfinity - High speeds widely available
- Viasat - Widely available
- Suddenlink Communications - 30-day money back guarantee
These are the Fastest Internet Service Providers in San Francisco.
- AT&T offers internet at speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Xfinity offers internet at speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Viasat offers internet at speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Suddenlink Communications offers internet at speeds up to 10 Mbps
- 1 min. of Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local (No Discounts or Plans) - 0.09 $
- Internet (60 Mbps or More, *Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) - 66.73 $
Gambling and Casinos
In the city of California generally, you must be at least 18 years before you can be permitted legally to gamble and because of alcohol license regulations, most casinos require a minimum age of 21. Here is a list of top 10 casinos in San Francisco.
- Lucky Chances Casino at 1700 Hillside Blvd.
- Artichoke Joe’s Casino at 659 Huntington Ave.
- Club 1923 at 644 Broadway.
- Oaks Card Club at 4097 San Pablo Ave.
- A Casino Event, SoMa
- Playdate Bay Area
- California Lottery District Office at 618 South 8th St
- Fog City Casino Parties
- Piedmont Bridge Center Casinos at 401 Highland Ave.
- Gaming Fund Group Casinos at 1940 Embarcadero, East Oakland.
Weed and Drugs
Before you can purchase cannabis, smoke or vape in San Francisco, you must be at least 21 years old. However, it is not permitted by the law to give cannabis to minors, drive under the influence of cannabis, open a package containing cannabis in public, vape cannabis in public and consume cannabis in places where smoking is considered to be illegal. You are permitted by the law to consume cannabis on private property except the landlords and property owners do not support it. If you need to "light up" yourself, you can always visit the Tenderloin to meet the drug dealers who love to hang around there. However, you must be very careful and prudent with the way you relate with those guys there.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
Top 10 Gym Centers in San Francisco.
- FITNESS SF - Soma at 1001, Brannan St, SoMa.
- Live Fit Gym & Wellness Club at 403 Arguello Blvd, Inner Richmond.
- The Olympic Club at 524 Post St, Union Square.
- Live Fit Gym at 675 Valencia St, Mission.
- FITNESS SF - Fillmore at 1455 Fillmore St, Western Addition.
- Live Fit Gym
- Equinox Pine Street at 301 Pine St, Financial District.
- Embarcadero YMCA at 169 Steuart St, Financial District.
- Bay Club Financial District at 555 California St, Financial District.
- Equinox Union Street at 2055 Union St, Marina/Cow Hollow.
Top 10 Best Places for Massage in San Francisco.
- Oxygen Massage Therapy at 14 Precita Ave, Bernal Heights.
- Kabuki Springs & Spa at 1750 Geary Blvd, Lower Pacific Heights.
- Suchada Thai Massage at 690 King St, Mission Bay
- NOPA Bodyworks at 1743 Hayes St, NoPa.
- Siam Orchid Traditional Thai at 39 Polk St, Civic Center.
- Earthbody at 534 Laguna St, Hayes Valley.
- Royal Thai Spa at 685 N Point St, Russian Hill.
- Spa J’Adore at 490 Post St, Union Square.
- TRx CBD Massage at 250 Clara St, SoMa.
- Wanda Pierce, CMT at 2535 Judah St, Outer Sunset.
STDs and HIV
There are about 15,952 people living with HIV in San Francisco. In the United States of America, the city has one of the largest populations of people infected with the HIV virus. At the end of the year 2017, a total number of 9,227 San Franciscans were living with AIDS.
It is very unlikely you'll encounter any violent or petty crime as long as you use your common sense and are vigilant.
The areas that one should be most cautious are in the neighborhoods of Bayview-Hunters Point, Visitacion Valley, Sunnydale, Ingleside, and Potrero Hill in Southeast San Francisco, as well as the Tenderloin, parts of Western Addition (including the Fillmore District), and parts of the Mission. San Francisco is still susceptible to violent crime, and most of these murders occur in the southeast, less economically fortunate, neighborhoods of the city. Gang violence touches even busy and thriving areas such as the Mission Street retail corridor, although most instances of violent crime are directed to specific targets and are not random acts. The SoMa district used to be somewhat dangerous; however, gentrification (something that has become fairly common and a social issue in SF) has transformed it into a rather hip and much safer neighborhood with plenty of art galleries and clubs. However, it is best to be careful even now.