Honolulu dating guide advises how to pick up Hawaiian girls and how to hookup with local women in Honolulu. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Hawaiian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America.
Honolulu is the largest and capital city of the State of Hawaii in the United States of America. Honolulu is a major portal into the United States of America and it is the main gateway to Hawaii. The city is the center of commerce, transportation, and government for the state. The city's metropolitan area is inhabited by nearly one million people and Honolulu is known for its Waikiki Beach which is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Hawaii. In the year 2015, the city was ranked as the second safest city in the United States of America and it also ranked high on world livability rankings concurrently. Honolulu is also a major hub for defense, military and international business and it is renown for its dinstict variety of Pacific and east-west traditions, cuisine and culture.
- 1 Girls in Honolulu
- 2 Where to Get Sex Now
- 3 How to Pick Up Girls
- 4 Dating
- 5 Top Dating Tips
- 6 Relationships and Love
- 7 Online Dating
- 8 Live Cam Dating
- 9 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 10 Risks while Gaming
- 11 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 12 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 13 BDSM
- 14 Swinger Clubs and Naturism
- 15 Costs of Living
- 16 Accommodation
- 17 How to Get There and Move Around
- 18 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 19 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 20 Gambling and Casinos
- 21 Weed and Drugs
- 22 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 23 STDs and HIV
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Girls in Honolulu
There are lots of things that are peculiar about Honolulu girls and the people in the city generally. When you visit this beautiful city, the real locals will refer to you as “haoles” which simply means “foreigner.” Many people hold the word to be derogatory and oftentimes, the people in the city are addressed as racists but that is not the true intentions of the people in Honolulu, to the locals in the city, it's just a way of referring to you as their brother from another mother. So, in case you meet a beautiful Honolulu girl and she calls you “haoles”, do not fret over it or feel being insulted, she is just embracing you as a “hanai”; brother. Another interesting thing you should know about Honolulu girls is that they live in the “Aloha” way. Aloha is a spiritual law that has become part and parcel of the city. It is not just a way to say “thank you”, “goodbye,” or “hello,” but an overwhelmingly and romantic welcoming calm in the understanding that the world is a loving place and when you love someone, you will be loved in return. Local Honolulu girls love to eat Malasadas and lots of it. Whether they are having a good or bad day, Malasadas seems to always be the solution. Malasadas is a Portugese donut without a hole and Honolulu girls love to get the fresh ones from the local bakeries. Many often think that all girls in Honolulu are surfing beach bums but this is not true - it's just a common misconception. It is indeed true that surfing is a popular water sport on the beautiful island, but there are other countless water activities that Honolulu girls love to take part in apart from surfing, like kite boarding, rowing, kayaking, snorkeling, water polo, free diving, scuba diving, swimming, stand-up paddleboarding and many others. Generally, Honolulu girls are cute, intelligent, smart, dauntless and peaceful.
Honolulu girls are very beautiful and attractive. The girls living on this island made up part of its many beauties, attractions and wonders. In this beautiful city, you will meet a very large number of Asians, followed by White girls, Hispanics, Native Hawaiians, African Americans and American Indians.
Of all the things that Honolulu girls are known for, girls in Honolulu are most renown for their peacefulness and friendliness. Honolulu girls are very welcoming and they are very brave, a lot of things do not fright them off easily.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Honolulu. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
How to Pick Up Girls
Due to the liveliness and serenity of the city, it can never be a difficult task to pick up girls in Honolulu. Whereas, if you would love to, you will always meet some “haoles” you can pick up from because they are almost everywhere in the city.
Tips for Daytime
Picking up Honolulu girls during the day is not in any way arduous. For your day gaming, you don't need too much or some definite places to go, just go out there and be the best version of yourself. Honolulu girls are always ready to welcome you in open arms because of their "Aloha" belief but you will need a very good communication skill to hook up with a girl in Honolulu during the day. One of the most interesting part is that Honolulu girls are not the so-difficult type of girls, you just need to be sociable, lively, charming, attractive and man enough to roll with them. If you feel you do not have enough confidence or you are very shy of hunting for Honolulu girls in the day, don't wait for nighttime and let the day waste away like that, you can just sign up on online dating sites to chat, hook up and get laid with Honolulu girls. There are lots of Honolulu girls on these online dating sites who are signed up for different purposes; some sign up to get hooked up with the love of their life or just to get a casual boyfriend and some sign up to find who to have sex with. If you need some of these online dating websites where you can chat, hook up and get laid with Honolulu girls, look at the online dating section below where you'll see the list of popular online dating websites where you will meet beautiful girls in Honolulu.
Best Places to Meet Girls
There are lots of places where you can meet women in Honolulu but the most common and surest place to meet different kinds of women in Honolulu is the world famous Waikiki Beach. As soon as many who visit the city get off the plane, this popular beach is where most of them check out first. And if you are a good gamer, you can get hooked up with many ladies as much as you can with whom you can hang out with later to have a complete fun in the city. Beach game is not always easy but the main thing is to approach a lot of women to increase your chance of hooking up. You can also meet sexy Honolulu girls at the Hawaiian Monarch Hotel during the Bacardi Pool Party and a lot of pretty Honolulu girls will be available for hook up here. Shopping districts and malls are also cool for meeting women in Honolulu because Honolulu women love shopping, try out any of these:
- Kahala Mall
- International Market Place
- Ala Moana Center
- Royal Hawaiian Center
The North Shore, whole foods, coffee shops and bookstores are other great places to meet and hook up with women in Honolulu.
Tips for Nighttime
Hooking up at nighttime with sexy girls in Honolulu is a pleasurable thing to do in this Hawaii’s most populated city. Honolulu has it all from specialty bars to karaoke, dancing, late-night diners and live music. Put on your best outfit, grab your squad if you'd love to and enjoy hooking up at nighttime with Honolulu girls at any of these places:
Waikiki Beach: This beach is a legendary place to hang out and hook up with women in Honolulu. You will meet a lot of beautiful women walking the beaches and storefronts all day long till the night and most of these women are Europeans and Japanese. The nighttime is a moment for lovers and this environment gives you the opportunity to meet, hook up with different kind of girls in Honolulu and to also go deeper into the water.
Waikiki: This is one of the major nightlife districts in the city. Every weekend, there is a new influx of tourist girls coming solo or in a massive group here. You will meet girls from different parts of the world here. During summer, you will meet a large number of Australians here and when it's winter, you will meet a lot of Russians, Latinas and East Asians here. There are lots of bars at the streets in this area and most of them do not have much cover. The classier venues at this nightlife district are Addiction, Rumfire and Skybar. However, you must prepare for a cover fee of about $10-$25 if you would be visiting any of those three venues. You will meet different array of girls to have fun with at Skybar and the richest girls in Honolulu love to frequent this place. Rumfire is reputable for its dance floor, upscale and friendly atmosphere, vintage rums, terrific cocktails, European-Pacific cuisine, and daily happy hour with live bands and DJ mixes. Addiction on the other hand has a high cover, often packed with mouthwatering girls but it's pretty small. This place is lit with flashy white chicks and flirtatious babes that are ready to get down with you. Other venues at this nightlife district that are cool for picking up girls in Honolulu are:
- Above Ultra Lounge
If you don't like the idea of getting drunk and you love to pick up college girls in Honolulu, go for Lulu’s. If you want to pick up hot white girls in Honolulu, go for either Moose’s or Kelly’s. If you need a place to party till 2am with hottest chicks in Honolulu, go for Above Ultra Lounge. If you want a ghetto-like place where the price of beers are insanely cheap, go for Playbar.
Ala Moana and Downtown are other main areas for singles nightlife with plenty of bars, well-known nightclubs, restaurants and lots of things to for the night. However, if you will be staying in a hotel during your stay in the city, it is advisable to take a room near Waikiki Beach to increase your chances of getting laid with girls in Honolulu. You may look up at the accommodation section below for the list of cheap and nice hotels near this area.
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
After exploring the island or having spent the day at the beach, dancing the night away is another exciting to do in the city. Here is a list of some of the best nightclubs in Honolulu to meet girls and have an unforgettable night thrilled with fun and entertainment:
- The District Nightclub
- Fusion Waikiki
- Addiction Nightclub
- Bar 35
- Rumours Nightclub
- Mai Tai Bar
- Asylum Afterhours
- Lotus Downtown HNL
- Jazz Minds Honolulu
- Hula's Bar & Lei Stand
Honolulu is well-known for its lively nightlife, propensity to party when the sun goes down and its offered after-hours fun for both locals and visitors.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
There is a good chance of hooking up with mature ladies and cougars in Honolulu. To hook up with any of these older beauties, you just have to visit places where they love to frequent. Here is a list of few of the spots to meet older ladies in Honolulu:
- Art after Dark: If you are interested in meeting and hooking up with cultured and sophisticated cougars in Honolulu, Art after Dark is where you should be, particularly on the grounds of the Honolulu Museum of Art on the last Friday of each month. This venue is a cool place to hook up with sophisticated cougars in Honolulu and it's sure worth your time.
- Rumours Nightclub: This place is a famous hotspot for cougars in Honolulu. A lot of beautiful and classic Honolulu cougars are attracted to this place because of its pop hits from the 90s, 80s and 70s. You can always impress the cougars here with your super moves on the dance floor and stay positive of what the night has in stock of you!
- Whole Foods: This place is one of the nicest places to meet and hook up with Cougars in Honolulu. A large number of Honolulu cougars are very health conscious and during the week, they love to visit here to stock up on nutritious foods. Take advantage of that opportunity and get yourself here to try out your luck with the cougars here. Remember, do not be deterred by first rejection because there are lots of fishes on the ocean.
- Jazz Minds Art Cafe: This place is very classy and laid back and it's one of the major reasons why Honolulu cougars love to visit here to have an amazing time. There will be a lot of local jazz musicians grooving at this place every Monday which is often tagged ‘Project Monday’. So, get yourself here to tag along with the beautiful cougars while you enjoy decent food and great drinks as well.
- The Gym: As much as it relates to health, Honolulu cougars do not joke with such. They love to keep fit! Maybe it's because of the competition with the sexy beach girls but, you will actually meet a lot of cougars in Honolulu at the gym trying to stay in form and look well shaped. These cougars are also cognizant of the fact that a lot of great looking young guys are always at the gym and they do not mind hooking up with the finest ones who are confident enough to approach them. To hook up with a cougar here, a little compliment will be a very good start. The luxury fitness venue where beautiful and rich cougars in Honolulu love to gym is the Island Club and Spa, why don't you give it a try?
- Parks: Just try out the Pu’u’ualaka’s state park, Honolulu cougars love being here because of the nice walks and great views it offers.
When visiting Honolulu, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in Honolulu and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
Take your date to any of these romantic cocktail bars or restaurants:
- Michel’s at the Colony Surf at 2895 Kalakaua Ave
- Azure at 2259 Kalakaua Ave
- La Mer – L’Aperitif at 2199 Kalia Rd
- The Manifest at 32 N Hotel St
- 12th Ave Grill at 1120 12th Ave
- Bar Leather Apron at 745 Fort Street Mall #127A
- Lewers Lounge at 2199 Kalia Rd
- Pint and Jigger at 1936 S King St
- House Without a Key at 2199 Kalia Rd
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House at 500 Ala Moana Blvd Waterfront Plaza
If you are lucky enough to arrive in town very early in the month, the First Friday Art Walk will be very cool for your date night in Honolulu and then you can cap it off by holding hands on the beach while you take a long walk. Looking for a great spot for a day date in the city? Look no further, Waikiki Beach will be just so fine. The island is also known to have many natural beauties and any of these places can be great for a cool and fun day date in the city:
- Kapiʻolani Regional Park
- Fort DeRussy Beach Park
- Kakaʻako Waterfront Park
- Moanalua Gardens
- Sacred Falls
- Manoa Falls
- Kailua Beach Park
Although Sacred Falls is technically closed, you can still manage to get in to see its breathtaking views but you must be very careful. If you are with a classic and sophisticated Honolulu chick, take her to any of these places:
- World War II Valor In The Pacific National Museum
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Iolani Palace
- Diamond Head State Monument
Relationships and Love
Thousands of single women in Honolulu are searching for a partner and potential future husband. Check out an ultimate guide for dating local girls, relationships, love and marriage: Relationship & Love Guide to Honolulu
One of the easiest ways to get hooked up with beautiful girls in Honolulu is to sign up on online dating sites. If you have some particular dating preferences, online dating sites are where you can find a long list of prospects that meet your standard. It is easy and free to join some dating platforms, all you just have to do is browse through photos and the profiles of the single ladies around you in Honolulu. Here is a list of popular online dating sites in Honolulu:
- Tinder: When it comes to finding a quick fling, virtually everyone sees Tinder as a last resort. Guys who want to meet beautiful girls in Honolulu on this dating site must be very attractive or else they will have a very tough time getting hooked up with a girl because there are lots of Honolulu girls that are getting spammed non-stop. Make sure you upload a very cute and nice photo of yours that will help you stand out from others.
- Match.com: It is one of the best online dating sites to meet single ladies in Honolulu around you. The dating site was created in 1995 and it's among the first dating websites ever. More than any other dating sites, the site is reputed to have matched many people up in marriages and relationships. The matching system of the dating site emphasizes on personality, life goals, and dating preferences which facilitates lasting connections. There are over 30 million members signed up on Match.com and it's one of the best dating sites where you can get hooked up with a beautiful girl in Honolulu.
- Coffee Meets Bagel: Quality is the principal feature of this dating website - quality people and quality connections. On this dating site, matches are referred to as bagels and you are given a circumscribed number each day, it may be close to 21 for men and for women, it's determined by the number of men who recently “liked” their profiles. It was the three sisters; the founders, that created this approach so as to save singles time and make the dating app more women-friendly.
- Happn: There is something special about Happn, it has a mysterious way of connecting you with someone special you had once met before with its mixture of online dating with offline dating. This dating app gets you connected with people that you have crossed paths with in reality, it tells you how many times it has occurred and leave you to take the necessary action.
- Bumble: A large number of local girls in Honolulu are signed up on Bumble because they believe they'll get to meet their fellow local guys too and not just tourists. One good thing about this dating website is that it is the ladies who make the first move. If you're a good gamer, you'll get hooked up with lots of local Honolulu girls on this online dating website.
- PlentyofFish (POF): POF depends on a “chemistry test” in the creation of profiles. This test tracks the distinct personality dimensions which are important in maintaining a romantic relationship. Members can send messages to anyone that interest them after seeing their profiles. Even without signing up on the website, one can view the well organized and heavily used forums. The online site also has video and audio chat available. There are both free and paid membership but the paid version is likely to increase one's chance of meeting love.
Live Cam Dating
Are you looking for virtual satisfaction in Honolulu? Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. There are thousands of girls online 24/7 waiting for you: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Just like other normal girls living in an island, a couple of cash to spend is a prerequisite in getting laid with the girls. To beef up your chances of hooking up and getting laid with Honolulu girls, be as charming as much as you can be and the money, yeah the cash - it's very important too. Spend it, but wisely, to avoid stories that touch.
Risks while Gaming
Honolulu is one of the safest cities in the United States of America and wherefore, the chance of getting into a fight or running into aggressive dudes while gaming is super slim. The people in the city are well-known for their peacefulness but, do not take that for granted.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Due to the nature of Honolulu girls, it would be foolhardy and unwise to walk up to a girl randomly and demand for sex just like that. If you are up for a serious fast gaming in Honolulu, the best option is to sign up on online dating sites. Lots of beautiful girls in Honolulu looking for who to have sex with are on these online sites and to get laid with any of them, you just have to reciprocate the same action by registering. Either you're looking for spicy Asians, Whites, sexy Latinas or cute African-American girls in Honolulu to have sex with, these online dating sites have good potentials for your bidding.
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
Honolulu is full of hot girls looking for a mutually beneficial hookup with travellers. There are lots of girls who don’t charge by the hour but who will do anything for a guy who is willing to help them pay their bills. If you are looking for a more personal and less transactional alternative to escorts, a good place to find these sexy open-minded girls in Honolulu is SecretBenefits.
Looking for a new bondage partner while traveling? ALT.com is a community of like-minded people with members around the globe. Our members are interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism all while traveling in Honolulu.
Swinger Clubs and Naturism
Swinger clubs also referred to as lifestyle clubs are informal or formal groups that are committed to organizing activities that are sex-related. Unlike brothels where sex workers are paid to have sex with, patrons of Swinger clubs are only permitted to have sex with other patrons after paying an annual membership fee. You will find few swinger clubs situated in and around Honolulu.
Costs of Living
Cost of living in Honolulu is quite expensive like that of San Francisco and Manhattan. The State of Hawaii is famous for its high cost of living, so, if you're on a budget trip to Honolulu, it is advisable to be watchful of the kind of random activities you engage in. Honolulu's cost of living is eighty-two percent higher than the national average and three percent higher than the Hawaii average.
Due to the high cost of living in the city, you are likely to survive on about US$200 - $1000 per day.
Although there is too much hype about accommodation being pricey in the city, you can actually get a cool place to stay in Honolulu for a week, a month or even more, without spending too much.
A beer in a grocery shop is likely to be sold for about $2 - $3.
A beer in a bar or restaurant in Honolulu is likely to be sold for around $5 - $7.
An average modest meal in an inexpensive restaurant in the city may cost around $10-$15. A McMeal at McDonalds is likely to cost close to $9 and a meal in an expensive restaurant in the city may cost around $70-$150.
Accommodation is quite pricey in Honolulu. If you will be staying in the city for up to a month or more, it is advisable to rent an apartment if you can afford it. Renting a bedroom apartment in city centre will cost you about $1,760 but a bedroom apartment outside city centre will cost you around $1,480 monthly. You can also get good deals via Airbnb. If you are staying in the city for just week, you can get a decent room in the city for about $500.
If you're staying in the city for a short stay, there are lots of good hotels you can always lodge in for the night(s). However, if you want to enjoy the city better, booking a hotel near an area in the city that has a very good nightlife will help you speed up getting laid in your gaming. The Waikiki Beach area in Honolulu is full of lots of potential for both the night and the day, here is a list of some of the best hotels in the areas:
- Holiday Inn Express Waikiki
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach
- OHANA Waikiki East by Outrigger
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
How to Get There and Move Around
By air: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport is the major airport in the city and it is the principal aviation gateway for the islands in Hawaii.
By bus: TheBus is Honolulu's local bus service. One-way fares are $1 for seniors, $1.25 for children, and $2.75 for adults. The day pass costs $2 for seniors, $2.50 for children, and $5.50 for adults.
By car: If you travelling to the city by car, it is important for you to familiarize yourself with the city's road rules. You can also get around the city by taking a taxi or renting a car.
By train: The rail means of transportation seems not to be very active in Honolulu like other cities. It is advisable to subscribe to other means of transportation to get in and around the city.
By boat: There are some cruise ships that often travel from the U.S. mainland to Honolulu. These voyages are barely used as one-way passenger service but are designed for tourists.
Visas: If you want to visit Honolulu in Hawaii for a period of 90 days or less without a need for visa, you may apply for the Visa Waiver Program. However, there are certain criteria you must meet to travel with this opportunity. One of them is to be a citizen or National of a VWP-participant country. Currently, there are just 38 countries worldwide that are participants of Visa Waiver Program. Another option for you to travel to Honolulu in Hawaii as a non-US citizen is to obtain a visitor or tourist visa.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Digital nomads are the kind of persons that utilize telecommunications technologies to survive day by day. These kind of workers often work remotely from recreational vehicles, co-working spaces, public libraries, coffee shops or foreign countries with the use of wireless internet enabled devices. If you're a digital nomad in Honolulu, you are going to find a lot of remote works and all you just have to do is to make some researches online or ask the knowledgeable locals around.
Internet and Mobile Operators
There are lots of distinct companies that provide wireless Internet service in Honolulu of which a large number of them are local service providers. The best internet provider in Honolulu are:
Viasat is widely available in the city and it offers internet at speeds up to 25 Mbps. Spectrum has no data caps and it offers internet at speeds up to 25 Mbps. Spectrum's internet plans are affordable and its service is reliable.
You can also surf the internet with a free Wi-Fi at any of these places in Honolulu:
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort at 5000 Kahala Avenue, Honolulu, HI.
- Musubi Cafe IYASUME at 2427 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu, HI.
- Shirokiya Japan Village Walk at 1450 Ala Moana Blvd Ste.1360, Honolulu, HI.
- Ala Moana Center at 1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI.
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach at 2490 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI.
- Yard House at 226 Lewers St, Honolulu, HI.
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort at 2005 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI.
- The Curb Kaimuki at 3538 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI.
- Down to Earth Organic & Natural at 2525 S King St, Honolulu, HI.
- Waikiki Beach Walk at 227 Lewers St, Honolulu, HI.
- Morning Glass Coffee + Cafe at 2955 East Manoa Rd, Honolulu, HI.
- Village Bottle Shop & Tasting Room at 675 Auahi St Ste 121, Honolulu, HI.
- Bevy at 661 Auahi St, Honolulu, HI.
- Royal Hawaiian Center at 2201 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI.
- Hula's Bar & Lei Stand at 134 Kapahulu Ave, 2nd Floor, Honolulu, HI.
Gambling and Casinos
In case you don't know, Hawaii is one of those two states that are strongly against legalization of gambling. Hawaii's authorities strongly prohibit sports betting, horse races and lotteries. In fact, bingo is not permitted by the law. In addition, cruise ships gambling on the waters of Hawaii are strongly prohibited too. The gambling laws in Hawaii strongly and clearly ban all forms of gambling and casinos and a violation of this can lead to imprisonment. You must be wondering why there is a strong ban on gambling in the state, well, this is simply because Hawaiians value family over any other thing. Their strong opposition against gambling is because of their beliefs that gambling will create more chaos or problems or perhaps, take away the family atmosphere in the city.
Weed and Drugs
Although Hawaii is known for its cannabis, recreational use of marijuana is actually illegal in the state. However, only medical use of cannabis is legal in the city and other forms of usage without a medical card remain a criminal infraction.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
Keeping fit is an important and ideal thing to do in Honolulu. Apart from the health benefits, you will also get to meet more people in this beautiful island. Here is a list of some of the best gym centers in Honolulu:
- Kakaako Fitness
- 24 Hour Fitness - Honolulu
- Planet Fitness
- Honolulu Fitness Center
- UFC GYM Honolulu
- JBPHH Fitness Center
- Island Club and Spa
- Iron Hawaiian Fitness
- Honolulu Club
- 24 Hour Fitness - Bishop
After having enjoyed the pleasure of the beach during the day, it will be a cool idea to get a soothing massage to relax your muscles. Here is a list of some of the best places for massage in Honolulu:
- Jai Dee Thai Therapeutic Massage
- Red Earth Massage & Wellness
- Tiffany’s Thai Massage
- Island Therapy
- Sakura Foot & Body Spa
- Therapeutic Touch of Hawaii
- Bangkok Thai Massage & Spa
- Waikiki Massage 123 Spa
- Honua Therapeutic Massage
- Thailand Massage
STDs and HIV
The rate of HIV in Honolulu is considerably low but sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhea seems to be on the increase in the city. Protect yourself if you must engage in a sexual act.
Although Honolulu is relatively safe as far as violent crime goes, the risk of property crime is much greater. Take particular care when parking vehicles in popular tourist spots, especially Diamond Head and the Halona Blowhole near Sandy Beach; always lock your vehicle; and do not leave any valuables in your car. Keep all valuables within sight and within reach at all times. Your car is not a safe place to store anything: Thieves have commonly dismantled locks and broken into vehicles, or conversely will just bash open your window to get in. Use extra caution when visiting less savory parts of town, including the Chinatown district after dark, but during the day you should have no problem.