Phoenix dating guide advises how to pick up Arizonan girls and how to hookup with local women in Phoenix. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Arizonan women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.
Phoenix is the capital city of Arizona. As of 2018, it was populated with 1.6 million residents, making it the most populous city in Arizona and the fifth most densely populated city in the United States of America. Phoenix is the only state capital that is populated with over one million residents and it is also the most populous state capital in the United States of America. Gradually, the city has grown to become the primary transportation, economic, cultural and political center of the region and it has merged with the surrounding cities of Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Peoria, Glendale, Tempe and Scottsdale to form the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area. If you are visiting the city during summertime, make sure you have sun screen with you because it's extremely hot!
- 1 Girls in Phoenix
- 2 Where to Get Sex Now
- 3 How to Pick Up Girls
- 4 Dating
- 5 Top Dating Tips
- 6 Relationships and Love
- 7 Online Dating
- 8 Live Cam Dating
- 9 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 10 Risks while Gaming
- 11 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 12 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 13 BDSM
- 14 Swinger Clubs and Naturism
- 15 Costs of Living
- 16 Accommodation
- 17 How to Get There and Move Around
- 18 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 19 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 20 Gambling and Casinos
- 21 Weed and Drugs
- 22 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 23 STDs and HIV
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Girls in Phoenix
Phoenix girls are as diverse as the local cactus flowers and with a little investment of care, you will get to find out their true distinct personalities. Phoenix girls have few things in common but there are some attitudes they won't put up with. Still, you can warm their already warm desert hearts if you know the secret ways to do that. In the dating scene around Phoenix, there are some types of ladies you will meet. The first kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the Californian. This girl is likely to come from anywhere between the Bay Area and San Diego and she is enrolled as a student of Arizona State University. The second kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the bar rat. Some times you just wonder if she actually lives inside bars in Old Town Scottsdale or she has her own place at all. If you are going out with her, you must inform her at least six hours prior to that time because she will need lots of hours to apply enough makeup and choose her dress. The third kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the ASU Graduate. She really has no direction in her life yet and she is still finding it difficult to let go of life in Tempe. The fourth kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the lifelong Arizonan. She was born and raised in the State and she is very weird. One can't even be sure if she has ever left the state at all. The fifth kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the Republican. She believes all her problem is the fault of the President, she is not really Christ-like but she goes to church always and post Bible quotes on her Twitter and Facebook. The sixth kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the Artist. She loves to write, photograph, and sing. If you are with this kind of Phoenix girl, what would interest her most is you telling her what you really think about her "art." The seventh kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the trashy one. She is from the edge of town, probably Queen Creek or Apache Junction. She is likely to have a chest tat and she definitely has a minimum of one tattoo of a star on her body. The eighth kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the rich girl. She is highly attractive and comes from a very wealthy family. You will meet this kind of Phoenix girl in North Scottsdale, Paradise Valley or some places in North Phoenix. Although you will have your chance with this girl but she is likely to drop you for a rich dude like her. The ninth kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the hot mom. The beautiful city is known to have high rates of plastic surgery, high rates of divorce and high rates of teen pregnancy and, when you combine these three together, what you do you think we would get? Hot moms of course! The tenth kind of lady you will meet in Phoenix is the six degrees of a cartel boss. Her uncle runs a coin-operated car wash and he is pretty wealthy. She lives in the west side in a decent house filled with a huge plasma TV and furnished with brand new furniture. You would be surprised that her cousin and his buddies work at a tire shop and he drives a brand new Range Rover. Generally, Phoenix girls are hot, charming, beautiful, attractive and friendly.
Phoenix girls are very beautiful, splendid and attractive. There is an equal population of men and women in the city but you will find a large number of White women, followed by Blacks, Native Americans, and Asians.
Phoenix girls are fun to be with, they are friendly and very welcoming.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Phoenix. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
How to Pick Up Girls
Picking up girls in Phoenix is not in anyway herculean because there are lots of available Phoenix girls looking for who to hook up with. For you to pick up Phoenix girls or get hooked up with a girl in Phoenix, you need to be at places where Phoenix girls love to hang out. You can also pick up single girls in Phoenix at places like bars, lounges and nightclubs such as dive bars, neighborhood bars, popular bars, hotel bars, cocktail lounges, hookah/shisha bars, dance clubs, player's clubs and house clubs.
Tips for Daytime
Picking up a girl in Phoenix during the day is feasible but it is not always easy. For your day gaming, just look smart and smell nice and head out to cafes and shops. The key to getting hooked up is being social, Phoenix girls are not the difficult type.
Best Places to Meet Girls
If you want to meet Phoenix girls during the day, head over to Tempe and try out your luck. The campus and surrounding areas of the Arizona State University is repleted with beautiful, sexy college girls during the day and at night. The Papago Park, shops and cafes are also cool spots where you can meet Phoenix girls. Try out any of these spots to meet Phoenix girls:
- Biltmore Fashion Park
- Shops at Norterra
- High Street
- Uptown Plaza
- The University of Phoenix Stadium
Another cool place to meet girls in Phoenix is Lux Coffee Shop at 4400 North Central Avenue. You will meet both younger and older ladies in Phoenix at the gyms. And, it is very easy to talk to them because you are working out with them and it becomes easier if you go regularly. Another great way to meet women in Phoenix is through swing dancing or salsa dancing and it is very inexpensive.
Other great places to meet women in Phoenix:
- Tempe Marketplace
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Sutra Midtown
Tips for Nighttime
Phoenix is one of the great cities to pick up beautiful women because of the scores of fantastic bars and nightclubs it offers. Some of the best clubs in the city are situated at E Washington Street and Jefferson Street is singles nightlife district with lots of nice bars. If you are traveling through town, renting a room near any of these two places would help you speed up getting laid and enjoy the city at night best. Please check the accommodation section below for the list of cheap and nice hotels near these areas.
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
You can pick up women in Phoenix at any of these places:
- Merc Bar in Downtown Phoenix: This is a nice ‘lounge style’ bar that has some pretty fantastic food and lots of drinks to offer. You will meet a fair number of pretty and single Phoenix girls lurking here.
- Amsterdam: Although this bar is reputed to be one of the top gay bars in Phoenix, don't be deterred because a lot of women in Phoenix still frequent this spot. All you have to do is lurk on the patio outside and engage yourself with the sexy ladies.
- Filmbar: Filmbar is a blend of a bar and a movie theatre. A lot of people frequent this place, especially those who are looking for single Phoenix women to hook up with. And because it's a movie theatre, you don't need to worry about your first date because it's already planned!
- Sanctum: The theme of this nightclub is sublime and it opens all the days of the week with cheap drinks and great music playing. Head on in on a Saturday night if you're in for picking up gorgeous Phoenix ladies but be warned, this place gets filled up swiftly.
- Postino: If you love to hook up with sophisticated women in Phoenix, this place is where you should be. This wine bar has a stunning setting and, you will meet a lot of professional women in Phoenix who come to have fun after a long day at work. Make sure you come here as early as you can to pick up the best ones before they get occupied!
- SideBar: Although it looks like a traditional bar, this place has fantastic drinks with lots of women. If you would visit this place, make sure you come early in the evening because Phoenix women love to visit this place before proceeding to any of the main clubs around the city.
- PHX Night Club: This club plays wonderful music. A lot of women in Phoenix are attracted to this place because there is no cover fee for women before 11pm. And as it seems, make sure you arrive at this place before 11pm to pick up the prettiest girls in Phoenix. A lot of people in Phoenix love to stay and party the night away here, PHX Night Club is your best option if you want to stay at one location in Phoenix for the night.
- Bar Smith: Although this bar is somewhat petite, it has a lot of attitude. In Phoenix, it is known to have one of the best dance floors. And the good news is, you will meet a lot of Phoenix women on the dancefloor here so just put on your dancing shoes and get ready to mingle.
- Crescent Ballroom: There are lots of great bands playing from time to time at this place and this place is reputed for being an hot spot for meeting singles in Phoenix as it's a great downtown music venue. Crescent Ballroom is a mecca for mixed mingling and interests because of its prime urban location and healthy crowd of creative locals. Crescent Ballroom is at 308 North Second Avenue.
- Valley Bar at 130 North Central Avenue: This dark bar has a cool vibe that attracts a mix of creatives, college students and young professionals.
These other Phoenix Singles Bars are also good for grabbing a drink and meeting people:
- Bitter and Twisted Cocktail Parlour
- The Rusty Spur Salon
- The Whining Pig
- Lustre Rooftop Bar
- Cobra Arcade Bar
- The Little Woody
Enjoy Phoenix's stunning and vibrant nightlife with lots of women to party and hook up with.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Phoenix is not known for just being hot, its women are hotter inclusive. If you want to meet cougars in Phoenix, cougar bars are the most ideal places to meet and hook up. Most times, meeting these gorgeous older women is only half the battle but being able to attract them is what matters most. Here is a list of the best bars and spots to meet cougars in Phoenix:
- The Little Woody: This is one of the hottest spots to meet and hook up with a mature woman in Phoenix. In all of Phoenix, this bar has the most whiskey selections. If you see an older beauty that catches your fancy at this spot, walk up to her and enquire what her favorite type of whiskey is and she is likely to suggest you try out one as well. Afterwards, you can politely ask if you can buy her a drink and from there, you can get bonded. There are lots of beautiful older women looking for an handsome guy like you so make sure you don't shiver or get discouraged at first rejection.
- Bikini Lounge: You can't help but fall in love with the charm of this dive bar. This cougar bar is unique from others in Phoenix because of its eclectic drinks, tropical vibe and many more. When you finally spot a woman you adore, you can kick-start a conversation about Bikini Lounge's beachy vibe, ask her where she loves to spend her vacations and afterwards, you could get a bit nasty by asking if she would love a sex on the beach or a mai tai.
- The Lustre Rooftop Bar: It is situated in downtown Phoenix, precisely in the Hotel Palomar Phoenix. While enjoying incredible drinks and nibbles here, this bar gives you an incredible skylines to look at. The Lustre Rooftop bar is a great place with great vibes and atmosphere to meet local women in Phoenix who are looking to gussy up for the evening or tourist women who are just in town for the week. When you spot the mature woman you have been looking for, ask if you can buy her a drink and tell her something interesting about the night sky and you can get to bond over the beautiful night.
- The Vig: If you're looking for a nice place to wine and dine through the night, get yourself here. You will meet a lot of beautiful Phoenix women at this place so make sure you come well prepared with your best dance moves to entice the beautiful ladies here. This place has great live entertainment, great drinks and food which attract hot mature women in Phoenix. You can easily strike up a conversation with any older beauty you meet at this place because of its cool environment.
- Steak 44: This place is crowded with lots of hot mature women in Phoenix. This classy steakhouse offers an amazing dining experience with its fantastic meal and also has some of the best drinks in Phoenix. This place stinks of pure sophistication, and you will attest to this at the sight of the kind of elegant women that frequent this place. Grab a steak for yourself at Steak 44 and get mixed up with the mature beauties of Phoenix.
- VaBene Wine Bar: If you are a wine lover, VaBene is one of those places you can't afford to miss not going to. And if you want to discover both fresh mature women and new wines, look no further and get yourself here. Either you have a broad or limited knowledge of wine, it doesn't matter because you will never feel like an outsider here. The bar has great tasting menus that can help you strike a conversation with the beauty that just came across your way.
When visiting Phoenix, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in Phoenix and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
There are lots of good date spots in Phoenix. You can try out any of these nice and romantic restaurants for your date:
- Steak 44
- Postino Wine Cafe
- Kai at the Sheraton Grand
- Different Point of View
- Wright’s at the Biltmore
- North Italia
If it's a casual date and you need something cheaper, try out any of these nice cocktail bars in Phoenix:
- The Clever Koi
- Honor Amongst Thieves
- Cobra Arcade Bar
- The Little Woody
- The Yard/Culinary Dropout
- The Ostrich
If you feel conversation will be lacking during your date, go for Cobra Arcade, The Yard or Little Woody because they have diverse types of games and activities. Nightclubs and pick up bars are also good date spots in Phoenix and they are not just for meeting singles only. You and your date can check out Downtown Phoenix Art Walk for their events on the first Friday or the wine event which holds on the first Friday of every month. Comedy clubs are also cool for your date. There are numerous comedy clubs in and around Phoenix and here is a list of the recommended ones:
- Stand Up Live
- Tempe Improv
- Phoenix Theatre
There are lots of good spots for night date in the city but finding cool spots for day dates can be a bit challenging. For your day date, the bars with games like Cobra Arcade would be nice or you could just go to the Phoenix Rock Gym. Tuck Shop at 2245 N 12th St is another cool day date spot in Phoenix and you can also try out any of these outdoor areas:
- Granada Park
- Encanto Park
- Meteor Crater
- Grand Canyon
Relationships and Love
Thousands of single women in Phoenix are searching for a partner and potential future husband. Check out an ultimate guide for dating local girls, relationships, love and marriage: Relationship & Love Guide to Phoenix
Online dating is very active in Phoenix because it is the quickest, easiest and fastest way to get hooked up with singles in Phoenix. Here is a list of popular online dating sites in Phoenix:
- EHarmony: You would totally agree that there are lots of challenges in dating as a single parent especially in a beautiful city with resplendent and smart girls like Phoenix. The good news is, dating a single parent has been made very easy with eHarmony. With over 15 million members, you can find your compatible single parent and kick-start your fresh love journey.
- Elite Singles: If you're looking for a partner who values education in Phoenix, Elite Singles has made it all easy for you. Those signed up on the dating site are those who have completed their diplomas and degrees, the dating app is where you can get connected and hooked up with a professional woman in Phoenix .
- Tinder: Tinder is unarguably one of the most largely used online dating websites in Phoenix. When it comes to finding a quick fling, virtually everyone sees Tinder as a last resort. Guys who want to meet beautiful girls in Phoenix on this dating site must be very attractive or else they will have a very tough time getting hooked up with a girl because there are lots of Phoenix girls that are getting spammed non-stop. Make sure you upload a very cute and nice photo of yours that will help you stand out from others.
- Bumble: A large number of local girls in Phoenix are signed up on Bumble because they believe they'll get to meet their fellow local guys too and not just tourists. One good thing about this dating website is that it is the ladies who make the first move. If you're a good gamer, you'll get hooked up with lots of local Phoenix on this online dating website.
- PlentyofFish (POF): POF depends on a “chemistry test” in the creation of profiles. This test tracks the distinct personality dimensions which are important in maintaining a romantic relationship. Members can send messages to anyone that interest them after seeing their profiles. Even without signing up on the website, one can view the well organized and heavily used forums. The online site also has video and audio chat available. There are both free and paid membership but the paid version is likely to increase one's chance of meeting love.
- Adult Friend Finder: If you're looking for who to have a quick sex with, the first app you should try out is Adult Friend Finder. The dating app has a huge number of users with about more than 50 million members and has a very good attention in the beautiful big city of Phoenix. However, there are some sex workers in Phoenix who make use of this dating site to hook up with customers.
Live Cam Dating
Are you looking for virtual satisfaction in Phoenix? Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. There are thousands of girls online 24/7 waiting for you: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Money will make things easier for you but you don't really need to outburst too much of it because your cuteness, smartness, attractiveness and socialness will cover you up.
Risks while Gaming
Although Phoenix is a large city, it is considerably safe to an extent. For both your day and night gaming, be smart, vigilant and do well to comport yourself to avoid confrontations that could augment to violence.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
If you are up for a fast gaming in Phoenix, the best option is to sign up on online dating sites. Lots of beautiful girls in Phoenix looking for who to have sex with are on these online sites and to get laid with any of them, you just have to reciprocate the same action by registering. Either you're looking for Asians, Whites, Latina sexy girls or cute African-American girls in Phoenix to have sex with, these online dating sites have good potentials for your bidding.
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
Phoenix is full of hot girls looking for a mutually beneficial hookup with travellers. There are lots of girls who don’t charge by the hour but who will do anything for a guy who is willing to help them pay their bills. If you are looking for a more personal and less transactional alternative to escorts, a good place to find these sexy open-minded girls in Phoenix is SecretBenefits.
Looking for a new bondage partner while traveling? ALT.com is a community of like-minded people with members around the globe. Our members are interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism all while traveling in Phoenix.
Swinger Clubs and Naturism
Swinger clubs also referred to as lifestyle clubs are informal or formal groups that are committed to organizing activities that are sex-related. Unlike brothels where sex workers are paid to have sex with, patrons of Swinger clubs are only permitted to have sex with other patrons after paying an annual membership fee. You will find few swinger clubs situated in and around Phoenix.
Costs of Living
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona is five percent lower than the national average which is a very fair one.
As a solo traveler in Phoenix, you are likely to spend just around $110 - $400 per day but if you have an extravagant lifestyle, your daily budget spending is likely to exceed these figures.
Either you decide to rent an apartment or stay in a hotel, accommodation is not really high-priced in Phoenix. You can get cheap hotels in the city for about $70 - $140 and a five-star hotel in the city may cost you up to $250.
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $1.53
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $2.30
- Water (1.5 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $1.77
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in a grocery shop $12.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) in a restaurant $4.00
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $5.00
- Cappuccino (regular) in a restaurant $4.09
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $1.63
- Water (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $1.27
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant $12.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course $60.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) $7.50
Accommodation is not really high-priced in Phoenix. If you're staying in the city for a month and you're considering renting an apartment, here is a list of the estimated monthly rent for diverse types of apartment:
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre $1,200.
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre $890.
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre $1,980.
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre $1,400.
If you're staying in the city for a short stay, there are lots of good hotels you can always lodge in for the night(s). However, if you want to enjoy the city better, booking a room in a hotel near an area in the city that has a very good nightlife will help you speed up getting laid in your gaming. Jefferson Street and E Washington Street in Phoenix are full of lots of potential for both the night and the day, here is a list of the best hotels in the areas:
- The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Tempe Mission Palms - Destination Hotels & Resorts
- Kimpton Palomar Hotel Phoenix Cityscape
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Downtown
- The Westin Phoenix Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Residence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Downtown
- Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
How to Get There and Move Around
By air: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) is a hub for Southwest Airlines and American Airlines and also the principal air gateway to Arizona.
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport: It is served mainly by Allegiant Air and it is in neighboring Mesa situated in the east of Phoenix. Although it is getting redeveloped into a major regional airport, it is currently a small-sized airport.
Phoenix Deer Valley Airport: In the United States of America, it is the busiest general aviation airport and It is situated 24 kilometers north of downtown.
By bus: There are diverse bus operators/companies that offer services in Phoenix to take passengers in and around the city. It is a very efficent
By car: Renting or hiring a car is one of the ideal ways for getting around Phoenix. Lyft and Uber also function well in the city.
By train: Because of the altercation among Amtrak, the Union Pacific Railroad, and the Arizona Department of Transportation, there is a discontinuation in passenger train service to Phoenix.
By boat: Sea is not a major means of transportation in Phoenix but if you want a boat cruise in and around the city, you can always get on it!
Visas: If you want to visit Phoenix in Arizona for a period of 90 days or less without a need for visa, you may apply for the Visa Waiver Program. However, there are certain criteria you must meet to travel with this opportunity. One of them is to be a citizen or National of a VWP-participant country. Currently, there are just 38 countries worldwide that are participants of Visa Waiver Program. Another option for you to travel to Phoenix in Arizona as a non-US citizen is to obtain a visitor or tourist visa.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Digital nomads are the kind of persons that utilize telecommunications technologies to survive day by day. These kind of workers often work remotely from recreational vehicles, co-working spaces, public libraries, coffee shops or foreign countries with the use of wireless internet enabled devices. If you're a digital nomad in Phoenix, you are going to find a lot of remote works and all you just have to do is to search online or ask the knowledgeable locals around.
Internet and Mobile Operators
Best internet provider in Phoenix
- CenturyLink - Low-cost options
- Cox Communications - High-quality equipment
- Cable One - 100% in home Wi-Fi coverage
- Spectrum - No data caps
- Mediacom - Good for multiple users
- Viasat - Widely available
Fastest Internet Service Providers in Phoenix
- Ygnition Networks Inc offers internet at speeds up to 768 Kbps
- CenturyLink offers internet at speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Cox Communications offers internet at speeds up to 300 Mbps
- Cable One offers internet at speeds up to 1000 Mbps
You can also surf the internet with a free Wi-Fi at any of these places in Phoenix:
- Phoenix Art Museum at 1625 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ.
- FilmBar at 815 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ.
- Herberger Theater Center at 222 E Monroe St, Phoenix, AZ.
- La Grande Orange Grocery & Pizzeria at 4410 N 40th St, Campbell Ave, Phoenix, AZ.
- Crescent Ballroom at 308 N 2nd Ave, Phoenix, AZ.
- Chase Field at 401 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ.
- Seasons 52 at 2502 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ.
- Kings Beer & Wine at 2811 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ.
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa at 6902 E Greenway Pkwy, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Zoës Kitchen at 521 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ.
- Pomegranate Café at 4025 E Chandler Blvd Ste 28, Phoenix, AZ.
- Chick-fil-A at 4105 N 44th St, Phoenix, AZ.
- Barnes & Noble at 21001 N Tatum Blvd Ste 42, Phoenix, AZ.
- Sheraton Grand Phoenix at 340 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ.
- JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa at 5350 East Marriott Drive, Phoenix, AZ.
Gambling and Casinos
Whether it's slot machines or horse-racing, gambling is regulated at the state level. Here is a list of some of the best casinos in Phoenix:
- Talking Stick Resort
- Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
- Casino Arizona
- Vee Quiva Hotel & Casino
- Desert Diamond West Valley Casino
- Fort McDowell Casino
- Lone Butte Casino
- Gila River Casino
- A Casino Event
- Queen of Hearts Casino Parties
Weed and Drugs
Medical marijuana is legal in Phoenix. In accordance with the Arizona Department of Health Services, adults and individuals who are close to 18 years can receive a medical marijuana card from the state. The total cost to procure a medical marijuana card is usually around $200 to $300. However, recreational marijuana is not permitted by the law and you could be charged with a felony offense if you're caught with marijuana without a medical license.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
Best Gym Centers in Phoenix:
- Mountainside Fitness
- EōS Fitness
- Central Park Square Athletic Club
- Anytime Fitness
- Physiques Gym
- Eat The Frog Fitness
- VASA Fitness
- Tangible Fitness
- LA Fitness
- Independence Gym
Best places for massage in Phoenix:
- Massage Envy - Camelback
- Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- Body Beautiful Spa
- Revive Spa @ JW Marriott, Desert Ridge
- Massage Envy - Moon Valley
- Divine Skin Spa
- Centre Pointe Nails & Spa
- Agave Spa @ Westin Kierland Resort
- Massage Envy - Paradise Valley
- Hand & Stone
STDs and HIV
In accordance with the Arizona health study, the rates of syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia are increasing in Phoenix. According to the 2016 CDC State Statistics, the rates of STD in Arizona ranked 20th for gonorrhea, 16th for chlamydia, and 9th for syphilis. In the year 2015, more than 15,000 were living with HIV of which 50.2% were Whites, 29.4% were Hispanics and 12.3% were Blacks.
Despite being a nice vacation destination, Phoenix is a major American city and as such does contain a fair amount of violent crime. Some parts of the city (and even a few parts of some of the suburbs) should be avoided at night. Downtown Phoenix is safe during the day, but does have a problem with the homeless/transients, some of whom approach well-dressed office workers and tourists asking for spare change. South Phoenix can be unsafe in some areas.
Maryvale, a commercial/residential district on the west side of the city of Phoenix (extending north into Glendale as well), should be avoided at almost all times unless there is a specific reason to go there.
Most of the suburban areas are safe during day and night; however, parts of Mesa and Glendale can be dangerous at night. There have been assaults on a few university students in some portions of Tempe, near the main campus of Arizona State University (ASU). The ASU campus is equipped with several emergency call boxes.
In every portion of the Phoenix area, just use common sense and be aware of your surroundings.