Oceania dating guide advises how to pick up Oceanian girls and how to hookup with local women in Oceania. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Oceanian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Oceania.
Oceania is sometimes described as a continent; however, it is a vast region where the waters of the Pacific Ocean — rather than land borders — separate nations.
- 1 Oceanian Girls
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Countries and territories
- 4 Cities
- 5 Top Dating Tips
- 6 Online Dating
- 7 Live Cam Dating
- 8 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 9 Risks while Gaming
- 10 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 11 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 12 Swinging and Naturism
- 13 Costs of Living
- 14 Accommodation
- 15 How to Get There and Move Around
- 16 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 17 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 18 Gambling and Casinos
- 19 Weed and Drugs
- 20 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 21 STDs and HIV
- 22 Stay Safe
- 23 See Also
How to Pick Up Girls
Tips for Daytime
Best Places to Meet Girls
Tips for Nighttime
Best Places to Meet Girls
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Countries and territories
Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea are by far the largest countries in this continent with the first two the most visited. Oceania also includes the vast island nation groupings of Polynesia to the far east, Melanesia in the west and Micronesia to the north.
By far the largest and most populous country in Oceania.
|New Zealand |
A major destination, with well-developed facilities for travellers. Technically part of Polynesia as the indigenous Maori are Polynesian and providing the major air hub to the rest of Polynesia
|Papua New Guinea |
Tropical rainforest, great scenery and culture. An adventurous, rarely visited, travel destination.
No other name quite conjures up images of paradise like this one. Stunning paradisical islands sprawling for thousands of miles across the remote South Pacific.
Closely related to the ethno-cultural makeup of the oft-included Papua New Guinea, Melanesia is home to the always popular destination of Fiji.
The tiny Micronesian islands fall on or north of the Equator, and see less tourist and business travel than the rest of the island groupings. If looking for a really pretty destination, aim for Palau.
- Apia — a little shabby and run down, but useful as an initial stop off point for first time visitors
- Auckland — bustling multicultural metropolis that scores well in quality-of-life polls
- Christchurch — known as the Garden City, it is filled with trees and old-English buildings
- Melbourne — multicultural and sports-mad, this city includes many cultural institutions
- Nouméa — features beautiful beaches and colonial mansions and is not (yet) a heavily-touristed destination
- Papeete — not a tropical paradise, but has shopping, eating, drinking and is nice for people-watching
- Port Moresby — spread out capital of Papua New Guinea, but can be very dangerous
- Suva — the major commercial and political centre of Fiji, Nadi is the tourist capital
- Sydney — the largest and most cosmopolitan city of Australia, home to the Harbour Bridge and Opera House
Top Dating Tips
Live Cam Dating
Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. Check out which girls are online now: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Risks while Gaming
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in Oceania is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Swinging and Naturism
Costs of Living
How to Get There and Move Around
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Internet and Mobile Operators
Gambling and Casinos
Weed and Drugs
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
STDs and HIV
Almost all of Oceania is safe for visitors, with the exception of Papua New Guinea, which remains a travel destination only for the more adventurous. In particular, Port Moresby has one of the highest violent crime rates in the world.