Oceania dating guide advises how to pick up Oceanian girls and how to hookup with local women in Oceania. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Oceanian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Oceania.
Oceania is sometimes described as a continent; however, it is a vast region where the waters of the Pacific Ocean — rather than land borders — separate nations.
- 1 Oceanian Girls
- 2 Where to Get Sex Now
- 3 How to Pick Up Girls
- 4 Countries and territories
- 5 Cities
- 6 Dating
- 7 Top Dating Tips
- 8 Online Dating
- 9 Live Cam Dating
- 10 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 11 Risks while Gaming
- 12 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 13 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 14 BDSM
- 15 Swinging and Naturism
- 16 Costs of Living
- 17 Accommodation
- 18 How to Get There and Move Around
- 19 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 20 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 21 Gambling and Casinos
- 22 Weed and Drugs
- 23 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 24 STDs and HIV
- 25 Stay Safe
- 26 See Also
Oceanian girls are absolute stunners. They come from different and diverse cultures. Australian girls are super hot and have amazing bodies, Girls from Fiji are known to have a glowing tanned skin with sexy breasts.
In all countries in Oceania you can find several mixes. Girls with white skin, dark skin, indigenous, Asian Indian, Native and so on.
- Australian girls are known for their sun-kissed skin, beautiful looks and sparkling personalities. In essence, they are pretty hot!
- New Zealand girls have Big eyes, long hair, and a figure you would love to embrace - the local girls are certainly a treat for sore eyes.
- Papua New Guinea Some beautiful native girls can be found here.
- Fiji There are many sexy girls here with great bodies and looks to die for.
- Samoa Native girls from Samoa have this sense of traditional beauty that you will adore.
Girls from this part of the world are true beauties. They have amazing bodies and enchanting looks.
If you approach a girl for help or a simple conversation, the exchange is likely to be easy going and fun. Moreover, there is a strong focus on family and community in this part of the world.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Oceania. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
How to Pick Up Girls
Picking up girls varies from country to country. For example, picking up girls in Australia is not a difficult task because the society as a whole is very open and liberal minded. The same is the case with New Zealand. However in islands like Tonga whose people are closely related to Samoans and other Polynesians in culture and language as well as in genetic heritage, picking up could be slightly difficult because religion is an important aspect of Tongan society, and most Tongan families are members of a Christian church. Having said that it is not impossible to do so. In a place like Fiji chances of picking up tourists is higher than local girls.
Chances of picking up again depend on the place and the local culture. Overall, most places in oceania do not have a restricted or conservative culture. It is ok to approach girls and it is not frowned upon that local girls date foreigner men and this is especially true for countries like Australia and New Zealand.
Tips for Daytime
You can meet girls almost anywhere at daytime. If the girl is not interested in you, she will probably let you know that in no time. You will find plenty of hot girls flaunting their bikini clad bodies and they are used to of men admiring them. You just need to keep one thing in mind that you can not be too pushy and never touch a girl without her consent because that can land you in big trouble. Just make sure you hit the right places and never spend too much time on one girl. If she does not respond to your advances then move on to the next girl.
Chances of picking up girls at daytime are great if you play your cards right. Dress appropriately and according to the place you are going. Show interest in their culture and be respectful at all times.
Best Places to Meet Girls
Here are the best places for daytime gaming in general.
- Shopping Malls
- Near Universities
- The Streets
- Tourist Attractions
Tips for Nighttime
The nighttime game can be much better compared to the daytime game especially in countries like Australia and New Zealand. The girls are out to party and there are so many beach parties as well in Fiji, Samoa or the Solomon Islands. Make sure you are dressed nicely and approach the girls confidently.
The chances of picking up during the night are pretty good too.
Best Places to Meet Girls
Best places to meet girls at night are obviously the venues which serve alcohol and has good vibes with the music.
- Pubs and bars
- Afterhour nightclubs (till early in the morning)
- The streets in the nightlife area (Surfer's Paradise in Gold Coast)
- Afterhour fast food joints
- Home parties
- Student party nights
- Special events like the New Zealand Festival
Nightlife in general is rated from 1 to 5. Some countries don't have any nightlife action for tourists, and some countries are one of the best party places in the world. For example Australia has a great nightlife.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
You can find some Mature ladies and Cougars in the continent. Oceania does have mostly people who are liberal and open minded so older women dating younger men is not frowned upon. You can set the age limit as you wish in some online dating apps, such as Tinder. If you will find older ladies' profiles in these apps, they are probably looking for fun.
Countries and territories
Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea are by far the largest countries in this continent with the first two the most visited. Oceania also includes the vast island nation groupings of Polynesia to the far east, Melanesia in the west and Micronesia to the north.
By far the largest and most populous country in Oceania.
|New Zealand |
A major destination, with well-developed facilities for travellers. Technically part of Polynesia as the indigenous Maori are Polynesian and providing the major air hub to the rest of Polynesia
|Papua New Guinea |
Tropical rainforest, great scenery and culture. An adventurous, rarely visited, travel destination.
No other name quite conjures up images of paradise like this one. Stunning paradisical islands sprawling for thousands of miles across the remote South Pacific.
Closely related to the ethno-cultural makeup of the oft-included Papua New Guinea, Melanesia is home to the always popular destination of Fiji.
The tiny Micronesian islands fall on or north of the Equator, and see less tourist and business travel than the rest of the island groupings. If looking for a really pretty destination, aim for Palau.
- Apia — a little shabby and run down, but useful as an initial stop off point for first time visitors
- Auckland — bustling multicultural metropolis that scores well in quality-of-life polls
- Christchurch — known as the Garden City, it is filled with trees and old-English buildings
- Melbourne — multicultural and sports-mad, this city includes many cultural institutions
- Nouméa — features beautiful beaches and colonial mansions and is not (yet) a heavily-touristed destination
- Papeete — not a tropical paradise, but has shopping, eating, drinking and is nice for people-watching
- Port Moresby — spread out capital of Papua New Guinea, but can be very dangerous
- Suva — the major commercial and political centre of Fiji, Nadi is the tourist capital
- Sydney — the largest and most cosmopolitan city of Australia, home to the Harbour Bridge and Opera House
When visiting Oceania, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in Oceania and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
When it comes to dating ideas, nature is your friend. There are lots of spots to enjoy a romantic date, so you could even impress on a low budget. Fortunately, many of the girls are not that materialistic, and while you may get a few gold diggers here and there, most of the girls would be satisfied with an outdoor adventure and a bite to eat.
For your first date, you want to be tactical, especially if you use the online dating approach. As you will meet many girls on your trip, you don't want to blow all of your cash on the first date. Take her out for coffee for an introductory date. If you feel the chemistry is good, you can take things to the next level - maybe a walk on the beach or drinks at a nice restaurant while you watch the sunset.
- InternationalCupid - Premium international dating site with over 1 million members.
- Tinder - By far the most popular dating app in Australia. Tinder is a diverse platform which leverages on a broad database in order to connect people who are mostly interested in a quick hook-up or two. The main allure of the platform is its popularity, but the competition does mean you have to keep your game quite high.
- Bumble - One of the more popular applications, Bumble allows users to access a large database of girls. However, there is a catch: male users must wait on their female counterparts to initiate the conversation. Many girls enjoy this, as they feel more protected from being harassed by crude messages and dick pics, so make your profile interesting and allow her to do all of the work.
- Happn - Have you ever been in a situation where you see a really pretty girl in the street, but the busyness of the day requires you to keep moving. Before long, your attention is elsewhere and you are left wondering if she is the one that got away. The creators of Happn tried to solve this problem with a platform that allows you to connect with people whose paths you have crossed.
- Instagram - One of the social media giants also doubles as a great way to meet girls. Unlike Facebook or Twitter, Instagram allows you to gather a fairly accurate representation of a person's looks, personality and everyday activities. The DM section can get quite intimate, so picking up girls in another country is a more than viable option.
- Coffee meets Bagel - A new dating app which is being coined by students. It is a great way to find a potential date, but there is a downside found in the few matches per day. The idea is fantastic, but it does not compare to the volume of OkCupid or Tinder.
- OkCupid - Users enter the platform and start with a series of questions. Matches are found based on the answers. It has a wide user base the biggest attraction) so you should meet loads of girls in no time. OkCupid also has plenty of foreigners and expats on the platform, so it is a great international tool much like Tinder.
Live Cam Dating
Are you looking for virtual satisfaction in Oceania? Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. There are thousands of girls online 24/7 waiting for you: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
You will see a lot of girls walking around semi naked on the beaches, flaunting their bodies. Having a good body will really increase your chances with them. As a tourist, you have the chance to gain their attention by making them familiar with your experiences when it comes to travel, dating and such. Being easy going and having a cool, fun vibe will help tremendously.
Risks while Gaming
Avoid stepping on toes or getting into scuffles with local people as tempers fly rather quickly and possessive men tend to deal blows easily. Do not make anyone uncomfortable with inappropriate touching etc. Consent is very important. Be a gentlemen and you will face no problems while gaming.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
The ways to get laid as soon as possible differ from country to country. However, the general tips apply everywhere so do not be too needy nor too distant. It is best to treat her equally and shower her with affection. She does not need a hopelessly romantic man, but you must show her that you are interested to know her. Take her out for a date, drink tequila or wine to make things smooth for both of you. Alcohol helps in breaking the ice!
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in Oceania is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Looking for a new bondage partner while traveling? ALT.com is a community of like-minded people with members around the globe. Our members are interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism all while traveling in Oceania.
Swinging and Naturism
There are many swinger clubs in the continent and a quick google search will help you find them based on your location. There are many nudist beaches especially in Australia like Lady Bay Beach in Sydney and Maslin Beach in Adelaide.
Costs of Living
It can be anywhere between $9 to $1200.
Beer will cost between $1-$5
The cost of beer in a bar or restaurant will be between $2-$7.
Meals can cost between $5-$300.
There is a mix of budget-friendly and luxury hotels in the continent. The hotels in the islands are more expensive. There is Airbnb available as well.
How to Get There and Move Around
By air: All most all places in continent have international airports. Sydney International Airport being the busiest one followed by the Melbourne International Airport while the Kahului Airport being the tenth busiest one.
By bus: Bus System in Oceania is most advanced in Australia, Hawaii and New Zealand, though all countries in the region have faced difficulties in providing facilities due to their low population density. Smaller islands are dependent on sea and air transport.
By car: Taxis are easily available and are super cheap as well.
By boat: Most of the countries and islands rely on water taxi or ferries as a means of transport.
Visas: You can check the visa policy of the specific country you are planning to visit since they vary.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
The country of Australia and New Zealand are a good location for digital nomads in Oceania. While many major cities are extremely expensive and unfeasible, several destinations offer great places to work from, high safety, and various other essentials and amenities.
Internet and Mobile Operators
You can find high-speed internet in most countries in Oceania. Mobile data plans are not expensive either.
Gambling and Casinos
Crown Entertainment Complex in Melbourne, which is an immense entertainment venue holding some 350 table games and a full 5,000 slot machines and video games is the largest casino in Australia. The Solomon Islands may increase its number of casinos to 3 with another casino to add to the Honiara Casino and the Pacific Casino Hotel.
Weed and Drugs
Australia and New Zealand represent the largest addressable cannabis markets in terms of potential revenues. However, Australia’s medical market, while the most significant in the region, is still in its infancy. Weed for recreational purposes is banned in almost all places. Hard drugs are illegal and possession of these can mean life imprisonment.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
Places like Fiji, Australia and Samoa have some amazing spas and gyms. People in Oceania are usually very conscious about health and fitness so you will find some state of the art gyms especially in cities like Sydney, Christchurch etc.
STDs and HIV
The place with the most rampant problem of HIV in Oceania is Papua New Guinea. The most common STDs in Oceania are:
- Human Papillomavirus
Almost all of Oceania is safe for visitors, with the exception of Papua New Guinea, which remains a travel destination only for the more adventurous. In particular, Port Moresby has one of the highest violent crime rates in the world.