San Diego dating guide advises how to pick up Californian girls and how to hookup with local women in San Diego. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Californian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in San Diego, California, United States of America.
San Diego is one of the beautiful cities in the United States of America. In July 1, 2017, the city had an estimated population of 1,419,516, making it the second-largest city in California and the eighth-largest city in the United States of America. The beautiful city is known for its extensive beaches, natural deep-water harbor, mild year-round climate, recent emergence as development center for healthcare and biotechnology and a long association with the Navy of the United States of America. Historically, San Diego is often referred to as "the birthplace of California".The beautiful city of San Diego is nicknamed as "America's Finest City", "Sandi".
- 1 Girls in San Diego
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Dating
- 4 Top Dating Tips
- 5 Online Dating
- 6 Live Cam Dating
- 7 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 8 Risks while Gaming
- 9 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 10 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 11 Swinger Clubs and Naturism
- 12 Costs of Living
- 13 Accommodation
- 14 How to Get There and Move Around
- 15 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 16 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 17 Gambling and Casinos
- 18 Weed and Drugs
- 19 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 20 STDs and HIV
- 21 Stay Safe
- 22 See Also
Girls in San Diego
Girls in San Diego are very good looking, attractive but a large number of them are materialistic. This is because, most of them have rich parents who bestowed on them rich gifts and thus, they look for guys who will shower them with much "substances" as their parents had treated them like "little princesses". Without no doubt, San Diego girls are SUPER fun to be with, especially if you have good cash. A large number of them fancy wearing yoga pants because they feel quite comfortable with it. San Diego girls also love to date a military guy so that they can attend the Marine Corps ball. If you're a military guy on a vacation to San Diego, you'll find it very easy to get laid with a beautiful girl in San Diego. Women in San Diego are adventurous, charming, wild and fun to be with.
The kind of girls you'll meet in San Diego are the charming, cute and gorgeous type. In this beautiful city of San Diego, you will find beautiful girls of different races; White, Asian, African American, and Latino. However, white girls seems to be the most populous.
The attitude you get from girls in San Diego depend on how you approach them and how classy and rich you are. San Diego girls love rich guys who are ready to lavish on them.
How to Pick Up Girls
There are lots of San Diego girls floating everywhere, picking one of them is as easy as a Sunday morning if you're a good gamer. There are numerous places where you can pick up a beautiful girl in San Diego. You can pick up San Diego girls in different kinds of bars, lounges and nightclubs such as dive bars, neighborhood bars, popular bars, hotel bars, cocktail lounges, hookah/shisha bars, dance clubs, player's clubs and house clubs.
Tips for Daytime
Are you up for some day gaming in San Diego? If yes, it is pertinent for you to get yourself at some places that are perfect for your day gaming where you can get hooked up with beautiful San Diego girls. The beaches and shopping malls are part of the finest spots where you can always visit to meet and pick up beautiful girls in San Diego in the day.
Best Places to Meet Girls
Being reputed to be the finest cities in the United States of America, San Diego has diverse locations where you can meet with its sexy and beautiful girls.
The beach is one of the places to meet beautiful girls in San Diego and for your daytime gaming on the beach, visit any of these top beaches to meet the gorgeous beauties of San Diego:
- Mission Beach
- Ocean Beach
- Pacific Beach
Shopping malls are also another perfect places where you can get connected with the lovely beauties of San Diego. You can always meet girls in San Diego at the biggest and best malls in the area. These are few shopping malls where you can meet some beautiful girls in San Diego:
- Any Westfield Mall
- Fashion Valley
- Las Americas
- Clairemont Town Square
If you also love to meet and hook up with beautiful University girls in San Diego, you should hang out in cafes or parks near San Diego State University (SDSU). The University has a high population of females and the girls are very good-looking.
Tips for Nighttime
Apart from the numerous nightclubs and other pick up bars around town, the main place where people frequent to hook up in the night is the Gaslamp district. Gaslamp is known to be the principal area for singles nightlife in San Diego. The Gaslamp area in downtown is mostly filled with bar spots and raunchy pubs and clubs. Pacific Beach is the other area for singles nightlife in San Diego.
Picking up a San Diego girl on a Friday night: To pick up a beautiful San Diego girl on a Friday night, it is recommended to visit Stingaree at 454 Sixth Ave. The club is 21+ and very similar to Hollywood. To get in, give a call ahead or know somebody. It has a huge venue with a huge dancefloor, big bar and a clubby downstairs. If you're considering visiting this club, you must go early because it gets filled up extremely quickly. Go to the first floor if you want restaurant-style booths and bottle service tables. If you're up for a VIP, go to the second floor and the third floor for secluded makeout spots, firepits, tons of comfort couches and a busy bar. Stingaree is a trendy and busy place where you can pick up beautiful San Jose girls who are 8s, 9s, and 10s.
Picking up a San Diego girl on a Saturday night: To pick up a beautiful San Diego girl on a Saturday night, it is recommended to visit the W Rooftop at 421 West B Street. Expensive drinks, top-notch crowd, super swanky and 21+ are the juicy features of the club. It is advisable to dress nice, show up as early as 10:30 p.m and get seated to look comfy and cool for the new people who are walking in. For easy access to get in, give a call ahead or know somebody.
Picking up a San Diego girl on a Sunday night: To pick up a beautiful San Diego girl on a Sunday night, it is recommended to visit the Hard Rock Bar at 207 5th Avenue. Hard Rock Bar is one of the best places (21+) to pick up girls on a rough and fun Sunday night in San Diego. The venue is fairly unpopulated but you'll sure meet a few good sets of beautiful dancing girls. Go late and prepare to hang out because it is likely to be a hit or miss!
Singles Bars for a Pleasant Night with San Diego Girls: Singles bars are another valuable option for the night in San Diego. Here is a list of top singles bars in San Diego where you can easily connect with the beautiful girls in San Diego.
- Level2: At the cove, on the middle level of George’s, you will find Level2. The bar has a peculiar feature of whipping up any delicious drink to satisfy any craving of your taste buds. The Tales of the Cocktail named Level2's signature drinks, the Sea3, which is fabricated with sea cube, dehydrated mango and chile-infused tequila; agave nectar as one of the "10 Most Popular Cocktail Recipes of 2016". Eater San Diego also voted the bar itself as one of the hottest cocktail bars in the city and Zagat also ranked the bar as one of the most popular restaurants. Level2 is at 2250 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA.
- Bagby Beer Company: Pronounced as BAG-bee, Bagby Beer Company is situated in a former BMW and Saab dealership. It features long high-top tables for the amusement of patrons while sipping on house and guest beers. It also offers beers that are harder, classic and a ginger beer bourbon. Bagby Beer Company is at 601 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054.
- Churchill’s Pub and Grille: If you're seeking for one of the bars with the best atmosphere in San Diego with great beer and food selection, Churchill’s Pub and Grille will sure meet up your expectation. You will find St. Louis Framboise (one of its fruity flavors) and Port Brewing Hop 15 (one of its bitter flavors) on the drink menu. On the food menu, lovers of meat will find an IPA burger, heat addicts will find chile poppers, Cheeseheads will find an epic grilled cheese, those with sweet tooth will find a sticky toffee pudding and vegans will find Buffalo cauliflower. Churchill’s Pub and Grille is at 887 W San Marcos Blvd, San Marcos, CA.
- Live Wire: Live wire is remarked to be the divey, dark, amazing and original craft beer bar in San Diego. The bar opens all the days of the week from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m and has all kinds of spirits as well as Delirium Tremens and Guinness. Beautiful single girls in San Diego who love cheap drinks and pool frequent Live Wire because of its music and laid-back vibe. Live Wire is at 2103 El Cajon Blvd, San Diego, CA 92104.
- Hamilton's Tavern: Numerous news and entertainment publications to include the New York Times, SD Citybeat, San Diego Magazine, Thrillist and Imbibe Magazine have recognized the food and beer at Hamilton's Tavern as well as the bar itself. On the menu, you have potato hammys, banh mi sandwiches, honey garlic wings and pub chips. Hamilton's Tavern is at 1521 30th St, San Diego, CA 92102.
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
San Diego is famous for its stunning nightlife. If you're a good gamer, it's almost impossible for you not to get laid a night if you don't mess up. Most girls in San Diego go out every night to have fun and they do not mind at all if they get laid, it's part of the fun!
Here is a list of top nightclubs to meet girls in San Diego.
- Whiskey Girl at 702 Fifth Ave
- Onyx Room Nightclub at 852 Fifth Ave
- Double Deuce at 528 F St
- Blond Bar at 1808 W Washington St, U-31 3112 University Ave
- The Tipsy Crow at 770 Fifth Ave
- Omnia Nightclub San Diego at 454 Sixth Ave
- Fluxx at 500 Fourth Ave
- Altitude Sky Lounge at 7036, 660 K St
- Aero Club at 3365 India St
- Barleymash at 6916, 600 Fifth Ave.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Apart from San Diego's charm, the beautiful city is also home to a large number of gorgeous mature women. You can always meet and get hooked up with these beautiful cougars in San Diego at the cougars bars in the city. If you are keen on meeting with one of them, it is guaranteed that you'll definitely meet your special one. However, you should also know that finding them is only half the battle, you must make yourself attractive and appealing if you want to date one of them and ultimately get laid.
Here is a list of top cougars bars in San Diego to hook up with mature ladies and cougars:
- Pal Joey’s: Cougars in San Diego love to patronize Pal Joey's because of its lovely charm. The dive bar has cheap drinks and a fun atmosphere which makes everything go just smoothly. When you get hooked up with your special woman there, a casual conversation like what brought her here is a perfect way to hit the ground running. And if you approach a woman, you can ask her if she would love to shoot a game of pool and afterwards, ask her if she would love a spirit or pint.
- Sanctuary: one of the best cougars bars you can find in San Diego is Sanctuary. The bar is very open and fun, which is why everyone loves to visit the bar to dance all night. Your surest bet is Sanctuary if you're looking forward to meeting a cougar in San Diego and also groove all night.
- The Whiskey House: There are plenty mature women in San Diego looking for a guy like you. The Whiskey House is one of the hottest spots to hook up with a cougar in San Diego because of its best whiskey selections in all of San Diego. To speed up your gaming, walk up to any woman that catches your attention and ask her the type of whiskey she loves. She might even suggest that you try one and from there, you're increasing your likeness and not far from getting laid.
- Summersalt: You will find Summersalt very close to the beach in San Diego in the Kimpton Hotel Palomar. While savoring tasteful drinks and nibbles, the bar will bestow you with pleasurable skylines to gaze at. You would meet a lot of beautiful women here especially those who are in the city for the week, including the locals that are dressing up for a special evening. When you catch a glimpse of your mature love, make a gentleman request if you can buy her a drink or if she would love to walk down the beach with you. With this, you'll get to bond faster via the drinks or the pleasurable views.
When visiting San Diego, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in San Diego and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
The cool weather of San Diego gives you solid date options either for the day or night. Cocktails and romantic restaurants are considerable places to wine and dine with a beautiful girl in San Diego. If you're up for it, here are some good spots for your dining:
- Greystone Prime Steakhouse & Seafood at 658 Fifth Ave
- Prado at 1549 El Prado
- Mister A’s at 2550 Fifth Ave
- Cucina Urbana at 505 Laurel St
- Island Prime at 880 Harbor Island
- Bleu Boheme at 4090 Adams Ave
- Kindred at 1503 30th St
- Polite Provisions at 4696 30th St
- False Idol at 675 W Beech St
- Craft & Commerce at 675 W Beech St
After the meal, you may decide to head to a party at the Gas Lamp district or take a romantic walk on the beach. You can also head out to any of these comedy clubs:
- National Comedy Theatre at 3717 India St.
- La Jolla The Comedy Store at 916 Pearl St.
- The Comedy Palace at 8878 Clairemont Mesa Blvd.
- The American Comedy Co. at 818 Sixth Ave.
If you're going for a date in the day with a hot chick, the first place that comes to the mind is the world famous zoo but locals have been already there too many times and it won't be a good option due to that. Still, you can visit other considerable places like:
- Balboa Park
- Horton Plaza Park
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park
- Belmont Park
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- Tecolote Canyon Natural Park
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Mesa Rim at 405 Camino del Rio South
- Vertical Hold at 2074 Hancock St
It is advisable that after planning a date with a San Diego girl, you should contact your date few hours before the date and not just only on the day of the date because a vast number of San Diegans are consistently flaky.
Top online dating sites in San Diego.
- InternationalCupid - Premium international dating site with over 1 million members.
- Match: There are lots of singles in San Diego signed up on Match. The dating website has a growing member of 30 million and gives a minimum of five match suggestions every day.
- Elite Singles: professionals in San Diego are signed up on Elite Singles. The dating website which was created in 2001 offers free registration, match recommendations and interaction, profile creation and many others.
- SeniorPeopleMeet: Senior singles in San Diego are getting hooked up day by day on SeniorPeopleMeet. The online dating site is geared towards only men and women who are 50 years and above.
- BlackPeopleMeet: Are you looking for black single women in San Diego, sign up now on BlackPeopleMeet and meet with them.
- Adult Friend Finder: If you're seeking for a sexual encounter to include full-blown affairs, swinging relationships, threesomes or a one-night stand in San Diego, Adult Friend Finder will hook you up with someone who shares the same intentions.
- Zoosk: This is one of the best dating apps used by San Diegans and largely occupied with about 38 million members.
Live Cam Dating
Are you looking for virtual satisfaction in San Diego? Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. There are thousands of girls online 24/7 waiting for you: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Girls in San Diego love to have fun a lot. They are carefree, wild but a large number of them are materialistic. So, if you have enough money to make a good impression, you can easily get laid with any that catches your attention and affection. And not just about the money alone, dress nice and smell nice too. Girls in San Diego also love military men because of their good shape and they could get to attend the Marine Corps ball.
Risks while Gaming
In the State of California, San Diego is regarded as one of the safest cities. Although the rate of crime and violence is decreasing gradually but property crime still exists. It is important for you to make use of normal precautions needed in any visited large metropolitan area. While day gaming, you should not run into problems provided that you avoid buying illegal drugs. And at night, do not walk near or under the Coronado bridge at Barrio Logan or in Southeast San Diego.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Getting laid in San Diego has been made very easy with the advent of numerous online dating sites and apps. Lots of beautiful San Diego girls looking for who to have sex with are on these online sites and to get laid with any of them, you just have to reciprocate the same action by registering.
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in San Diego is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Swinger Clubs and Naturism
Black's Beach: It is a nude beach situated in La Jolla very close to UC San Diego. To get to the beach, there are two ways; La Jolla Village Dr from the I-5 or Genessee. You can access the nude side of the beach from the primary entrance, from Gliderport. There are lots of cliffs in Black's Beach and the beach is very beautiful with the sights of topless college girls and tons of nude men.
Other Top Swinger Clubs in San Diego are:
- Thad's at 3488 E St. & Club: 3517 E St., San Diego, CA 92102. Phone No: (619) 237-8849.
- The Paradise Lounge & Grill at 2732 Midway Drive (off Rosecrans), San Diego, 92110.
- Xotica at 402 West Broadway, San Diego, CA. Phone No: (619) 279-2464.
- AMIX Swingers Club (No particular location - Meeting Group), San Diego, CA. Phone No: (800) 450-4702.
Costs of Living
- One-way Ticket (Local Transport) $2.50
- Monthly Pass (Regular Price) $72.00
- Taxi Start (Normal Tariff) $2.80
- Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) $1.86
- Taxi 1hour Waiting (Normal Tariff) $25.00
For your daily expenses, you should budget around $120 - $650. The exact amount you'll need per day is determinant on what you plan to buy and the activities you engage in.
If have about $63, you should be able to get a nice hotel for your stay in San Diego. Compared to other cities, cost accommodation in San Diego is still lenient.
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $1.90
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $2.80
- Water (1.5 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $1.78
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in a grocery shop $12.00
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) in a restaurant $6.00
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $6.50
- Cappuccino (regular) in a restaurant $4.39
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $2.05
- Water (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $1.56
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant $15.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course $50.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) $8.00
If you're staying in San Diego for a month and you're considering renting an apartment, here is a list of the monthly rent for diverse types of apartment:
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre $2,000
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre $1,600
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre $3,500
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre $2,600
If you're visiting San Diego for a short stay, here is a list of the 5 best hotels in the city, ranging from the lowest price to the highest:
- Days Inn by Wyndham San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld at 543 Hotel Circle S, San Diego, CA. Price starts from $63 for a night.
- Super 8 by Wyndham San Diego Hotel Circle at 445 Hotel Circle S, San Diego, CA. Price starts from $68 for a night.'
- Best Western Seven Seas at 411 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA. Price starts from $72 for a night.
- Pala Casino Spa And Resort at 11154 Highway 76, Pala CA. Price starts from $129 for a night.
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego at 1 market PI, San Diego, CA. Price starts from $152 for a night.
How to Get There and Move Around
By air: San Diego International Airport, which is popularly referred to as Lindbergh Field is 2.5-3 miles North West of downtown San Diego. From the airport, you can get to downtown within 10 minutes drive along Harbor Dr. It is served by:
- Air Canada Express/Air Canada Rouge: (Vancouver, Toronto-Pearson)
- Alaska Airlines/Horizon/Skywest: (Seattle/Tacoma, San Jose (CA), Stockton, Kailua-Kona, Orlando, Provo, Boise, Hayden/Steamboat Springs, Santa Rosa, Honolulu, San José del Cabo, Kahului, Salt Lake City, Puerto Vallarta, Portland (OR), Newark, Lihue, Mammoth Lakes, Monterey, Boston, Fresno)
- Allegiant: (El Paso, Bellingham)
- American/American Eagle: (Phoenix-Sky Harbor, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, Los Angeles, New York-JFK, Chicago-O'Hare.)
- British Airways: (London-Heathrow)
- Delta/Delta Connection: (Seattle-Tacoma, San José del Cabo, Salt Lake City, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York-JFK, Atlanta, Detroit)
- Frontier: (Denver, Orlando)
- Hawaiian: (Honolulu)
- Japan Airlines: (Tokyo-Narita)
- JetBlue: (New York JFK, Fort Lauderdale, Boston)
- Southwest: (Tucson, Seattle/Tacoma, St. Louis, San Jose (CA), San Francisco, San Antonio, San José del Cabo, Sacramento, Portland (OR), Harbor, Reno/Tahoe, Phoenix-Sky, Orlando, Oakland, New Orleans, Nashville, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Houston-Hobby, Denver, Dallas-Love, Chicago-Midway, Baltimore, Austin, Albuquerque, Atlanta)
- Spirit: (Las Vegas, Houston-Intercontinental, Denver, Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago-O'Hare)
- Sun Country: (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- United Airlines/United Express: (Washington-Dulles, Newark, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, Houston-Intercontinental, Chicago-O'Hare)
- Virgin America: (San Francisco)
- WestJet: ( Vancouver, Calgary)
Tijuana Gen. Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport: The airport is in the vicinity of San Diego but in Mexico. It provides multiple flights and of recent, it included long-haul service from Shanghai. Since this airport is not situated in the United States of America, travelers must ensure that there is a proper documentation of their passports or visas.
By bus: There is no central bus terminal in San Diego. Each company has its respective station or stop(s) in the city. Major operators include:
- Greyhound, Crucero USA, Autobus Americanos: Travels are primarily on Interstate 5 and to get to other cities in the United States of America, passengers transfer to other buses in Phoenix, El Paso, Tucson, San Bernardino and Los Angeles. To get to other cities in Mexico, passengers transfer to other buses in Tijuana, El Paso/Ciudad Juarez and Calexico/Mexicali.
- Hoang Express: It provides service from the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento and southern California.
- InterCalifornias: It goes up to San Fernando, San Jose/Stockton, Fresno, Bakersfield and Los Angeles. The route splits and joins in Madero.
- LuxBus: It offers four to and fro daily trips from Los Angeles or Anaheim. There's no longer a direct route to Las Vegas as it used to offer before.
- Mexicoach: It goes down to its terminal in Rosarito Beach and downtown Tijuana after picking up at the parking lot west of I-5.
- Volaris Airlines Shuttle Services: It offers buses that go directly to Tijuana's General Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport.
By car: You can easily access San Diego by car through any of the three major interstate roadways, the 15, 8 and 5 Freeways. More so, there are other diverse freeways that crisscross the county which makes accessing places in San Diego relatively easy. Nevertheless, it is important for you to note that during commuting hours in the weekday morning and evening, there is frequent traffic congestion.
By train: Amtrak, Santa Fe Depot: Situated at 1050 Kettner Blvd in downtown and operating from the historic Santa Fe Depot is Amtrak, Santa Fe Depot. The depot is situated near San Diego Bay and within walking distance of hotels in downtown. There is also another secondary rail station which is used for travel mainly within San Diego County and it's located at the Old Town San Diego Historic Park. The rail station is also powered by Amtrak on weekends and holidays.
Coaster: The rail service operates a commuter train that runs north from downtown all the way to Oceanside. There is a limited service on Saturdays and Sundays and service is largely limited to rush hours in the weekdays. A one-way fare will cost around $4-$5.50, fares are determined on how far you ride. Tickets must be procured from the location of the stations' vending machines.
The Blue Line Trolley: It goes between US/Mexican border in San Ysidro via, Chula Vista and downtown. While others wait in line to get through immigration, it helps you bypass the lines with its SENTRI pass. At the American Plaza, across Kettner Blvd street, you will find the stop for the Blue & yellow Line Trolley.
By boat: In downtown San Diego, excursions departing from San Diego to Los Angeles and Baja Mexico are the current services offered by the Cruise Ship Terminal. It also offers 'party excursions', three-day gambling cruises and dinner cruises to the Mexican coastal ports of Baja.
Visas: It is very likely that you get a bit confused about the type of travel document you must procure when planning your trip to San Diego. Especially with the current administration, rules and requirements can change swiftly, and it is easy to get lost. The first factor you should put into consideration is the total duration of your stay in San Diego. If you're planning for a medical and business trip, transit or you're up for tourism in the city that will take you up to 90 days, it is recommended to register for Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA). If you intend spending more time in San Diego, all you have to do is to apply for the right visa.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
There are lots of remote works available in San Diego for digital nomads. Most remote works you'll likely find in the city are LIferay/Java Developer, Security Engineer, Sr. Talent Acquisition Recruiter, Business Development Analyst, Part-Time Online English Instructor, Digital Sales Representative, Online Chat Support Agent, e.t.c.
Internet and Mobile Operators
The best internet provider in San Diego
- AT&T - Great value
- Spectrum - No data caps
- Cox Communications - High-quality equipment
- Viasat - Widely available
Fastest Internet Service Providers in San Diego
- Telscape Communications offers internet at speeds up to 768 Kbps
- AT&T offers internet at speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Spectrum offers internet at speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Cox Communications offers internet at speeds up to 300 Mbps
- 1 min. of Prepaid Mobile Tariff Local (No Discounts or Plans) 0.17 $
- Internet (60 Mbps or More, Unlimited Data, Cable/ADSL) 64.54 $
You can find public WiFi at these spots in San Diego.
- San Diego International Airport
- San Diego Public Library
- All San Diego public libraries
- Petco Park
- Balboa Park Wi-Fi
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- Reuben H Fleet Science Museum
- San Diego Hall of Champions
- San Diego Air and Space Museum
- San Diego Museum of Art
- Timken Museum of Art
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Natural History Museum
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Museum of San Diego History
- Old Globe Theater
- Shopping Areas
- Fashion Valley
- Westfield UTC
- Westfield Horton Plaza
- Westfield Mission Valley
- Westfield North County
Gambling and Casinos
Even as San Diego is reputable for its beautiful beaches and world-class attractions, the casinos in the city also complement its richness with a classical Las Vegas-style casino gaming. Casinos in San Diego offers nonstop Las Vegas-style action and entertainment with live music and comedy, golf courses and museums, luxury spas and lots more. Casinos in San Diego do not allow children in the game areas but they are allowed in shops, entertainment venues, pools, dining rooms, buffets, and other areas. Another interesting fact about the casinos is that many of them offer bus service throughout Southern California. The required age to play at the casino in San Diego is between 18 to 21 years old. The casinos who offer full alcohol service only allow those up to at least 21 years to game. Casinos in San Diego are opened to the general public all the days of the week and 24 hours a day.
Here is a list of the top 10 casinos in San Diego:
- Lucky Lady Casino at 5526 El Cajon Blvd, Rolando.
- Seven Mile Casino at 285 Bay Blvd.
- Barona Resort & Casino at 1932 Wildcat Canyon Rd.
- Sycuan Casino Resort at 5469 Casino Way.
- Jamul Casino at 14145 Campo Rd.
- Caliente at Av. Revolución 931, Zona Centro.
- California Lottery at 5656 Ruffin Rd, Kearny Mesa.
- Caliente Casino at Blvd. Agua Caliente 12027.
- Barona Creek Golf Club at 1932 Wildcat Canyon Rd.
- Caliente Casino at Av. Paseo de los Héroes 95, Zona Río.
Weed and Drugs
The southwest border of the United States of America which is situated near San Diego between Mexico and California constitute an area for drug dealers and smuggling in the nation at large. The most notable place where drugs dealing is reported to be prevalent is at one of the busiest border crossings in the world, the San Ysidro Port of Entry that links San Diego to Tijuana, Mexico. The government of the San Diego city and of the United States of America frown at drug trafficking because of the grave public health threat it poses to the city as well as the increased rate of drug abuse addiction and overdose consumption, leading to death of young ones especially.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
The 5 Best Places for Massage in San Diego
- Karma Spa at 3969 1st Ave, Washington St, San Diego, CA.
- Massage Envy at 7610 Hazard Center Drive (at Friars Rd), San Diego, CA.
- The KnotStop at 1080 University Ave (btwn 10th & Cleveland Ave), San Diego, CA.
- Perfect Nails & Spa at 1837 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA.
- Salon Ink at 3957 Goldfinch St, San Diego, CA.
The Best 5 Gyms in San Diego.
- The Gym at 2949 Garnet Ave, Pacific Beach.
- North Park Fitness at 3049 University Ave, North Park.
- Revolution Cycling at 2710 Garnet Ave, Pacific Beach.
- Fit Athletic Club at 350 10th Ave, East Village.
- Point Loma Sports Club at 2751 Roosevelt Rd, Liberty Station.
STDs and HIV
According to the San Diego County Health officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis are the prevalent STDs in San Diego, climbing at an alarming rate. Refusal to practice safe sex and sex between men to men were reported to be the cause for the increase of sexually transmitted diseases in San Diego.
San Diego is considered to be one of the safest cities in California. Though crime is present, violent crime is on an overall decrease, but property crime still exists. You can now view real time crime reports of the area you plan to visit. One should use the same precautions as you would in any large metropolitan area. Avoid walking in Southeast San Diego or Barrio Logan (near or under the Coronado bridge) at night. If you do or must, avoid walking down dark alleyways or approaching unknown people.
In the case of emergency that is life threatening, do call 911. The local emergency agency in San Diego will give you a quick response when you place a call to 911 from a land line telephone. If you call from a mobile device, you won't get a quicker response because the California Highway Patrol will want to ascertain the type of emergency service you will need. If you're not in a direct danger and you just want to report an ongoing crime, you can call San Diego non-emergency number, (619) 531-2000.