Atlanta dating guide advises how to pick up Georgian girls and how to hookup with local women in Atlanta. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Georgian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
Atlanta is the most densely populated city in the state of Georgia in the United States of America. In the year 2017, the city had an estimated population of about 486, 000, making it the 38th most populous city in the United States of America. The Atlanta metropolitan area is the ninth largest metropolitan area in the country, inhabited by 5.8 million people. Atlanta seats the most populous county in Georgia; Fulton County. The beautiful city is ranked as a beta(+) city globally because of its impact on education, technology, research, finance, commerce, art, media and entertainment worldwide. Atlanta is fondly referred to as "the city in a forest" because of its topographic features like dense tree coverage and rolling hills.
- 1 Girls in Atlanta
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Top Dating Tips
- 4 Online Dating
- 5 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 6 Risks while Gaming
- 7 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 8 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 9 Swinger Clubs and Naturism
- 10 Costs of Living
- 11 Accommodation
- 12 How to Get There and Move Around
- 13 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 14 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 15 Gambling and Casinos
- 16 Weed and Drugs
- 17 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 18 STDs and HIV
- 19 Stay Safe
- 20 See Also
Girls in Atlanta
Girls in Atlanta are very attractive and charming. There are more women in Atlanta than men and because of this, the men in the city often act like scrubs but Atlanta girls still run the game because they've learn to ignore many who act like idiots. If you're a single straight guy and you're not in Atlanta, you're really missing out! There are lots of beautiful girls in Atlanta and they love to get hooked up with either young or older men, especially if they are a great cook. Atlanta women love to keep their body in shape and stay in charge and because of this, they love to workout. Atlanta women have rental properties, high-performing investment portfolios, multiple degrees, great jobs, personal chefs and on-call hairdressers.
It is undeniable that Atlanta girls are irresistibly attractive. Women in Atlanta are good-looking, cute, lovely and charming. In the beautiful city, you will find a large number of splendid Black girls, followed by White girls, Asians and Native American girls. If you love to date black women, Atlanta has many beautiful ebonies waiting for you. The city is the fourth largest majority-black city according to the 2010 census and it is often referred to as "black mecca" because it is known to be the center of African-American culture, economic prosperity, education and political power.
Girls in Atlanta are so welcoming, relatable and easy as a Sunday morning.
How to Pick Up Girls
Picking up girls in Atlanta is a stress-free activity. For you to pick up girls in Atlanta, you just need to know the right spots where Atlanta girls love to hang out in the night or where they go to chill out during the day. You can pick up Atlanta girls in places like bars, lounges and nightclubs such as dive bars, neighborhood bars, popular bars, hotel bars, cocktail lounges, hookah/shisha bars, dance clubs, player's clubs and house clubs.
Tips for Daytime
Picking up girls in Atlanta during the day can be somewhat tricky because in a massive city like this, a lot of people tend to be in a hurry in the day and most times, they might not bother too much about people around them. You can meet girls in Atlanta during the day in a crowded street but it's not guaranteed because you might get blown off. However, there's no harm in trying, you could be lucky to meet an Atlanta girl who would just fancy you or the way you're dressing. Another great place to pick up Atlanta women during the day is the area around Atlantic Station, the spot has a very good parental for day gaming. You can also pick up Atlanta women during the day at Cumberland Mall, Perimeter Mall, Lenox Square and Phipps Plaza. If you do not have the nerve to step out to hunt for Atlanta girls in the day, or if you are scared of being rejected, you can just sign up on online dating sites to chat, hook up and get laid with Atlanta girls. There are lots of Atlanta girls on these online dating sites who are signed up for different purposes; some sign up to get hooked up with the love of their life or just to get a casual boyfriend and some sign up to find who to have sex with. If you need some of these online dating websites where you can chat, hook up and get laid with Atlanta girls, look at the online dating section below where you'll see the list of popular online dating websites where you'll meet beautiful girls in Atlanta.
Best Places to Meet Girls
Atlanta is one of the best cities to meet women. In this capital city of Georgia, there are lots of single women ready to mingle with you. Here is a list of the best places to meet women in Atlanta:
- Phipps Plaza: This is one of the nicest spots to meet women in Atlanta. Atlanta women love shopping and even on a normal day, you will find them browsing designer stores, catching a flick at the movies or taking a break at one of the nicest restaurants in the city.
- High Museum of Art: This museum is famous to be one of the leading art museums in the Southeast and because of this, lots of women flock to this place to catch a view of its beauties. If you want to meet local women in Atlanta, get yourself here.
- Atlanta Aquarium: Although this spot is usually a family attraction, you can't help but meet women in Atlanta here. At this venue, you will meet business and college women in Atlanta.
- Piedmont Park: This park is situated very close to Phillips Arena, the Georgia Dome and the Georgia World Congress Center and because of this, it attracts a large array of women. Piedmont Park is at Monroe Drive N.E., Atlanta, GA 30309.
- Sundial Restaurant. This place offers a 360-degree-view of Atlanta and it is situated very close to the cylinder-shaped Westin Hotel. The venue is often packed with beautiful women in Atlanta.
- Atlantic Station: This premier shopping plaza situated in midtown has a great ton of mature and young women in Atlanta it caters to. It is one of the best places to meet women in Atlanta because of its quality patrons, restaurants, movies, shopping and splendid location.
- 300: This venue is one of the nicest places to hook up with women in Atlanta because of its available full service restaurant and bars as it caters to professional and leisure meeting.
- Whole Foods: Because of the few number of men compared to the high number of women, women in Atlanta love to keep themselves up and you will find a lot of single women in Atlanta in almost every Whole Foods.
Tips for Nighttime
There are lots of great places to party in the city. One of the main areas for singles nightlife in Atlanta is Buckhead. If you seek for where to find clubs and bars to hook up with women in Atlanta, mid town and around Atlantic Station are perfect for that.
Where to Pick up Atlanta girls on a Friday Night:
- Whiskey Blue at 3377 Peachtree Rd NE: It has both an outdoor cabana area and an indoor bar area, it is one of the premier rooftop bars in Buckhead. The drinks at this venue are cheap and there is no cover fee but you must show up early because this place gets filled up swiftly. There are lots of Atlanta girls available to be picked up here.
- SkyLounge at 110 Marietta St: If you're not ready to hustle in to Whiskey Blue, SkyLounge is a very good alternative to pick up girls in Atlanta on a Friday night and it has no cover fee too. SkyLounge has a calm atmosphere, actual seating and lots of beautiful girls in the city around. To include, it is also a great place for isolation with girls.
Where to Pick up Atlanta girls on a Saturday Night:
- Havana Club at 3112 Piedmont Rd: This club is different from other other clubs in the city, it has 3 different dance rooms which play 3 distinct kinds of music; industrial, salsa and Top 40. At this club, everyone has something to hold on to and the nicest VIP tables are located in the salsa room. Entry to this venue is free but you must show up before 11PM if you do not want your name to be on the guest list and be charged as much as $30 for entry.
- QUAD at 714 Spring Street NW: This place is very huge and everything about this venue is massive, including its dance floors and VIP tables. You don't have to worry about bringing some female friends with you, there's no cover fee and no dress code. You can get your game on via the dance floor and there are lots of places to isolate girls.
Here is a List of Other Nightlife Spots in Atlanta:
- District Atlanta: Drinks, lights, pulsating music and beautiful people having fun are what you will find at this spot. District Atlanta is situated on Armour Drive and it organizes peculiar events with music favorites like Claptone, DJ Weaponz and Babey Drew.
- Eleven45 Lounge: It is very close to Piedmont Hospital and it is situated in south Buckhead. Eleven45 Lounge offers specialty cocktails, posh seating and an original menu to include a coastal soul cuisine.
- Gold Room Lounge: It is situated on West Piedmont Road and it is 7,500 square feet of fun. It has a dress code, lavish decor, world-class customer service, state-of-the-art audiovisual environment and you can book a table ahead of time.
- Rose Bar Lounge: Celebrities, visitors and locals in Atlanta who fancy style, class and luxury love to party at Rose Bar Lounge on Piedmont Road. The lounge keeps up with its eccletic theme with its dress code and the music never stops with performance from the Mix Master David and DJ MLK. There is a special cocktail waitress service at the VIP-seated section.
- Uptown Comedy Corner: Although it has moved to numerous locations since it was incepted, for many months, it has been a staple in comedy scene in Atlanta. Numerous comedic legends and young veterans like Lil Duval, Kevin Hart, Paul Mooney and the late Dick Gregory have graced the Uptown stage. Uptown Comedy Corner is at 397 N Central Ave, Hapeville, GA 30354, USA.
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
Here is a list of some of the best nightclubs and pick up bars to hook up with single girls in Atlanta:
- Loca Luna at 550 Amsterdam Ave NE C
- Hole in the Wall at 3177 Peachtree Rd
- MJQ Concourse at 736 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
- Opera Nightclub at 1150 Crescent Ave NE B
- Havana Club at 3112 Piedmont Rd NE
- The Blind Pig Parlour Bar at 128 E Andrews Dr NW
- Tongue & Groove at 565 Main Street, Lindbergh City Center
- Northside Tavern at 1058 Howell Mill Rd NW
- Whiskey Blue at 3377 Peachtree Rd NE
- Argosy at 470 Flat Shoals Ave SE
- Aurum Lounge at 45 13th St.
- Cypress Street Pint and Plate at 817 W Peachtree NW
- Noni’s at 357 Edgewood Avenue
The nightlife in Atlanta is replete with rich choices for those seeking fun, socializing, dancing and entertainment.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Unlike many people's thought, it is quite easy to meet cougars in Atlanta. You are going to have much luck of hooking up with an older lady in Atlanta than other places in Georgia because of its bustling metropolis. You can meet Cougars in Atlanta at restaurants, Cougars bars and other great spots where Cougars in Atlanta convene. Here is a list of some of the best bars to meet Cougars in Atlanta:
- The Albert: You will definitely have a good night here with Cougars in Atlanta with Albert's sports, fun and friendly bar staff, great selection of drinks, and relaxed, low key atmosphere. Atlanta Cougars are always at this bar prowling for a young guy.
- The St Regis Bar at 88 West Paces Ferry Road: At this casual yet chic bar, you will find Cougars in Atlanta lounging and sipping on cocktails. Make sure you try their signature cocktail and get yourself immersed in the relaxed atmosphere and classy vibes.
- Establishment: This is one of the favorite spots for Cougars in Atlanta because of its classy crowd ranging from 20-50. At Establishment, you will enjoy great cocktails, fantastic drinks and a wonderful meal that will catapult you into the party mood.
- Johnny’s Hideaway: Without mincing words, this is one of the famous Atlanta Cougar bars and as at such, it is one of the best places to meet Cougars in Atlanta. The bar is fun and lively and filled with music, laughter, lots of drinking and busyness. The best day to meet Cougars in this bar is on Wednesday as it is ladies night. *Yebo: Meeting Atlanta Cougars has been made easy with this tapas bar's exclusive features. The DJ plays all through the day, the staff are friendly and casually dressed, the food is yummy and tasty and a chilled out atmosphere engulfs the bar.
- The Ivy: The atmosphere at the Ivy is very lively and it is occupied with smartly dressed young guys as well as lots of beautiful Cougars in Atlanta ready to mingle. Drinks are quite cheap at this place and there are lots of secluded spots where you can hold a convo or grab something to eat.
Top Dating Tips
Atlanta is one of the places to be if you are single and dating because the city ranks consistently as one of the best cities in the United States of America for singles based on fun, dating opportunities, recreation and economics. You can impress your date by making a reservation at any of these listed romantic restaurants in Atlanta:
- Two Urban Licks at 820 Ralph McGill Blvd. NE.
- Canoe T at 4199 Paces Ferry Rd SE.
- Ecco at 40 7th Street NE.
- STK at 1075 Peachtree Street NE.
- Agave Restaurant at 242 Boulevard SE.
- Sun Dial at 210 Peachtree Street NE.
- Aria at 490 East Paces Ferry Rd NE.
- White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails at 270 Peachtree St NW.
- Golden Eagle at 904 Memorial Dr SE.
- Topgolf at 1600 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd NW.
- Twain’s Brewpub & Billiards at 211 E Trinity Pl, Decatur.
- The Painted Pin at 737 Miami Cir NE, Atlanta.
If you want to put off some pressure, comedy clubs can also work well for your date. Here is a list of the recommended ones:
- Atlanta Comedy Theater at 4650 Jimmy Carter Blvd #114b, Norcross
- Laughing Skull Lounge at 878 W Peachtree St NW
- The Punchline at 3652 Roswell Road
If you want something that's a bit classier on your date night, you could go to see a show at the Fox Theatre.
If it's a day date, there are lots of options for you and for a sunny day, the Centennial Olympic Park would be just fine. You can also try out any of these outdoor places:
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Piedmont Park
- Skyline Park
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
Apart from the listed above, you can also take a look at the great Georgia Aquarium, visit the colossal CNN Center or tour the Fabulous Fox Theater. If you are on a date with a classy woman in Atlanta, impress her by taking her to the High Museum of Art or beef up your adventurous date by taking her to climb at the Stone Summit or Atlanta Rock.
Online dating is very much active in Atlanta. Here is a list of the best online dating websites to hook up with women in Atlanta:
- BlackPeopleMeet: There is a large number of blacks in Atlanta and this online dating site can get you hooked up with one of the sexy black girls in Atlanta. In accordance with the recent Census data of the population, African-American made up 54%, attesting to being the largest race in the city. If you are keen on meeting and dating a black girl in Atlanta, one of your surest bets is to look online on this dating site as there are lots of black single females in Atlanta that are signed up on BlackPeopleMeet. Each month, the online dating site is crowded with more than 1.4 million people who are interested in mingling with others who share the same cultural backgrounds with them.
- Elite Singles: If you're looking for a partner who values education in Atlanta, Elite Singles has made it all easy for you. Those signed up on the dating site are those who have completed their diplomas and degrees, the dating app is where you can get connected and hooked up with a professional woman in Atlanta.
- Match.com: It is one of the best online dating sites to meet single ladies in Atlanta around you. The dating site was created in 1995 and it's among the first dating websites ever. More than any other dating sites, the site is reputed to have matched many people up in marriages and relationships. The matching system of the dating site emphasizes on personality, life goals, and dating preferences which facilitates lasting connections. There are over 30 million members signed up on Match.com and it's one of the best dating sites where you can get hooked up with a beautiful girl in Atlanta.
- Tinder: When it comes to finding a quick fling, virtually everyone sees Tinder as a last resort. Guys who want to meet beautiful girls in Atlanta on this dating site must be very attractive or else they will have a very tough time getting hooked up with a girl because there are lots of girls that are getting spammed non-stop. Make sure you upload a very cute and nice photo of yours that will help you stand out from others.
- Adult Friend Finder: If you're looking for who to have a quick sex with, the first app you should try out is Adult Friend Finder. The dating app has a huge number of users with about more than 50 million members and has a very good attention in the beautiful big city of Atlanta.
- EHarmony: You would totally agree that there are lots of challenges in dating as a single parent especially in a beautiful city with resplendent girls like Atlanta. The good news is, dating a single parent has been made very easy with eHarmony. With over 15 million members, you can find your compatible single parent and kick-start your fresh love journey.
- OkCupid: This online dating site depends on social interaction and self-commentary from its members. It collects profile information through social networking activities such as email, public forums, blogs and instant messaging as well as through insightful and entertaining quizzes. The site is free to all.
- Bumble: A large number of local girls in Atlanta are signed up on Bumble because they believe they'll get to meet their fellow local guys too and not just tourists. One good thing about this dating website is that it is the ladies who make the first move. If you're a good gamer and you're very handsome, you'll get hooked up with lots of local Atlanta girls on this online dating website.
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Atlanta guys are not the hard girl type but it takes a lot of sophistication and smartness to attract them.
Risks while Gaming
You should not get into a fight while gaming provided that you do not pester a lady who already has a boyfriend or one who is already engaged.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
If you're an excellent gamer and you want to get laid as quick as you can, visit any of the top rated nightclubs or pick up bars in town, do not go for the prettiest girls, go for the average girls, buy her a drink, charm her well enough, engage her in a funny conversation and she might opine to get laid with you if you make a good overall impression. Another quick way to get laid with Atlanta girls is to sign up on online dating sites. Lots of beautiful girls in Atlanta looking for who to have sex with are on these online sites and to get laid with any of them, you just have to reciprocate the same action by registering. Either you're looking for Asians, Whites or curvy African-American girls in Atlanta to have sex with, these online dating sites have good potentials for your bidding.
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in Atlanta is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Swinger Clubs and Naturism
Swinger clubs also referred to as lifestyle clubs are informal or formal groups that are committed to organizing activities that are sex-related. Unlike brothels where sex workers are paid to have sex with, patrons of Swinger clubs are only permitted to have sex with other patrons after paying an annual membership fee. You can always find few swinger clubs situated in and close to Atlanta.
Costs of Living
Despite being the capital city of Georgia, the cost of living in Atlanta is a bit fair compared to other large cities in the United States of America.
Because of the fair cost of living in the city, a budget spending of $110 - $300 per day should suffice except if your exorbitant lifestyle comes in the way.
If you have about $80 - $200 to dispose for accommodation, you should be able to get a very nice stay in the city.
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $1.83
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $3.19
- Water (1.5 liter bottle) in a grocery shop $1.55
- Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) in a grocery shop $14.75
- Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught)in a restaurant $5.00
- Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $6.00
- Cappuccino (regular) in a restaurant $3.94
- Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $1.80
- Water (0.33 liter bottle) in a restaurant $1.62
- Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant $15.00
- Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course $50.00
- McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) $7.00
If you're staying in Atlanta for a month and you're considering renting an apartment, here is a list of the monthly rent for diverse types of apartment:
- Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre $1,480.
- Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre $1,000.
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre $2,600.
- Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre $1,700.
If you're staying in the city for a short stay, there are lots of good hotels you can always lodge in for the night(s). However, if you want to enjoy the city better, booking a hotel near an area in the city that has a very good nightlife will help you speed up getting laid in your gaming. The Buckhead area is full of lots of potential for both the night and the day and it has the trendiest restaurants and cocktail bars, here is a list of the best hotels in the area, ranging from the lowest price to the highest:
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Buckhead at 3967 Peachtree Road, Atlanta; Price starts from $85 per night.
- Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center at 3405 Lenox Rd NE, Atlanta; Price starts from $95 per night.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead at 3459 Buckhead Loop Ne, Atlanta; Price starts from $95 per night.
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta-Buckhead at 3342 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta; Price starts from $105 per night.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead at 3092 Piedmont Road, Northeast, Atlanta; Price starts from $110 per night.
- W Atlanta Buckhead' at 3377 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta; Price starts from $110 per night.
- Embassy Suites Atlanta - Buckhead at 3285 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta; Price starts from $118 per night.
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buckhead at 3332 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta; Price starts from $119 per night.
- The Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta Buckhead at 3434 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta; Price starts from $135 per night.
- The Westin Buckhead Atlanta at 3391 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta; Price starts from $149 per night.
How to Get There and Move Around
By air: Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport: This is the principal airport in Atlanta and it's been the busiest airport in the world since 1999, it provided service to over 107 million passengers in 2018. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport covers 4,700 acres of land and has 192 domestic and international gates. It is a major hub for Delta Air Lines and the location of Delta Air Lines corporate headquarters.
Private Aviation: Dekalb-Peachtree Airport, Gwinnett County Airport, McCollum Field-Cobb County International Airport, Falcon Field-Atlanta Regional Airport, Cherokee County Airport and Fulton County Airport are other airports that operate under a private aviation because of the frequent congestion at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
By bus: Greyhound Bus Lines: It offers bus service from numerous places in the whole of the United States of America to Atlanta.
Megabus.com: it offers express bus service to/from Washington, DC, Richmond, Orlando, New Orleans, Nashville, Montgomery, Mobile, Memphis, Louisville, Lexington, Knoxville, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, Gainesville, Fayetteville, Durham, Columbus, Columbia, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Christiansburg, Chattanooga, Chicago, Charlotte, Birmingham and Athens.
Bus Bank: It provides charter buses to Atlanta attractions such as Georgia Aquarium, Civil War Museum, Martin Luther King Jr. National Historical Site, and Olympic Centennial Park.
Falcon Charter Bus: It functions in the Southeast extensively. Bus types include Mini Bus, MCI Bus, Van Hool Bus and Setra Bus.
GOGO Charters: It functions in all the major cities in the United States of America like Los Angeles, New York, Boston and Texas. There are premium amenities in the bus like power outlets, restrooms and a free Wi-Fi.
SHOFUR: It has an extensive transportation network and it is committed to organizing trips to college sports events, wedding parties, conventions, corporate conventions, church outings and school trips to both small and large groups.
By car: The main highways that serve the city are I-20 which links Texas to South Carolina, I-85 which links the Mid-Atlantic to New Orleans, I-75 which serves traffic from Detroit to Florida, GA-400 which links to North Georgia and I-285 which is popularly referred to as "The Perimeter" by residents of Atlanta.
By train: Amtrak serves Atlanta and the Amtrak's Crescent train operates everyday, serving New Orleans, Birmingham, Gainesville, Charlotte, Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York.
By boat: Sea is not a major means of transportation in Atlanta but if you want a boat cruise, you can always get on it!
Visas: If you want to visit Atlanta in Georgia for a period of 90 days or less without a need for visa, you may apply for the Visa Waiver Program. However, there are certain criteria you must meet to travel with this opportunity. One of them is to be a citizen or National of a VWP-participant country. Currently, there are just 38 countries worldwide that are participants of Visa Waiver Program. Another option for you to travel to Atlanta in Georgia as a non-US citizen is to obtain a visitor or tourist visa.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Digital nomads are the kind of persons that utilize telecommunications technologies to survive day by day. These kind of workers often work remotely from recreational vehicles, co-working spaces, public libraries, coffee shops or foreign countries with the use of wireless internet enabled devices. If you're a digital nomad in Atlanta, remote works you will likely find in the city are Medical Scribe, Writing Tutor, Freelance Update Editor, home Customer Service Representative e.t.c.
Internet and Mobile Operators
Best internet provider in Atlanta
- AT&T - Great value
- Xfinity - High speeds widely available
- Viasat - Widely available
Fastest Internet Service Providers in Atlanta
- AT&T offers internet at speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Xfinity offers internet at speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Viasat offers internet at speeds up to 25 Mbps
You can also Surf the Internet with a Free Wi-Fi at these Places in Atlanta:
- The Fox Theatre at 660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium at 1 AMB Dr NW, Atlanta, GA.
- Aviva by Kameel at 225 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA.
- Monday Night Brewing at 670 Trabert Ave NW, Atlanta, GA.
- Wrecking Bar Brewpub at 292 Moreland Ave NE, Atlanta, GA.
- High Museum of Art at 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA.
- Barcelona Wine Bar at 1085 Howell Mill Rd NW, Atlanta, GA.
- Julianna's Coffee & Crepes at 775 Lake Ave SE, Atlanta, GA.
- InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta at 3315 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA.
- Van Michael Salon at 39 W Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, GA.
Gambling and Casinos
In the state of Georgia, only three forms of gambling are legal within the state currently, they are State Lottery, Raffles and Bingo. The Georgia gambling law prohibits pyramid clubs, chain letters, dog fighting, commercial gambling, election wagering, maintaining gambling equipment or gambling places, casinos, dog racing and horse racing.
Weed and Drugs
Marijuana laws in Georgia are quite strict and it is illegal to possess, sell, or cultivate marijuana.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
Here is a List of the Best Gym Centers in Atlanta:
- The Forum Athletic Club at 3393 Peachtree Rd NE, Buckhead.
- Liv Fitness at 1853 Memorial Dr SE.
- Atlanta Sports Complex at 2581 Gresham Rd SE.
- The Forum Athletic Club Midtown Located in Ponce City Market, Old Fourth Ward.
- Equilibrium Fitness at 1529 Piedmont Ave NE, Morningside / Lenox Park.
- Phoenix Athletic Club at 133 Peachtree St, Downtown.
- Iron Tribe Fitness - On Ponce at 699 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Virginia Highland.
- Windy Hill Athletic Club at 135 Interstate Pkw NW.
- Blueprint Fitness at 1700 Defoor Ave.
- SWATL Chiropractic + Fitness [SWATL Health + Fitness] at 1254 Murphy Ave.
Here is a List of the Best Places for Massage in Atlanta:
- Massage Envy - Buckhead at 3495 Buckhead Loop, Suite 225, Atlanta, GA.
- Massage Envy - Midtown at 650 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Ste 600A, Atlanta, GA.
- Jiao at 1529 Piedmont Ave NE Ste B (Monroe), Atlanta, GA.
- Natural Body Spa at 2385 Peachtree Rd NE Ste A3A, Atlanta, GA.
- Massage Envy - Camp Creek at 3755 Carmia Drive Ste 410, Atlanta, GA.
- The Sole Spa at 669 Pharr Rd, Atlanta, GA.
- Eminence Nail & Spa at 3495 Buckhead Loop, Suite 230, Atlanta, GA.
- Massage Heights-Buckhead at 2900 Peachtree Rd NW Ste 109, Atlanta, GA.
- Treat Your Feet Buckhead at 3275 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 250, Atlanta, GA.
- Heavenly Foot Massage at 699 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Ste 15, Atlanta, GA.
STDs and HIV
In spite of Atlanta being a reputable city that is leading in African-American politics, entertainment, philanthropy and businesses, the rate of HIV is what keeps tearing the city down, It's becoming alarming and it calls for a public health emergency. According to fresh reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the downtown area in Atlanta has one of the highest rates of HIV similarly to some third-world African countries. In the year 2014, Atlanta was reported to be the city with the fifth highest rate of new HIV infections. In the year 2017, about 37, 000 people were living with HIV in the city to include 80.4% of male and 19.6% of female by sex. Reports have it that the increased rate of HIV in the city is due to sex amongst young gays and bisexual black men.
Despite Atlanta's reputation, the city is not as dangerous as many perceive it to be. The crime rate has dropped during the late 1990s and 2000s and reached a near forty-year low in 2005. While violent crime levels are still high compared to most American cities, most of the violence is related to the drug trade, and takes place in parts of the city visitors rarely - if ever - see.
Usual precautions should be taken, as in any other major city, such as not traveling alone at night and being aware of which neighborhoods are more prone to crime. In Atlanta, the southwest and southeast areas have reported the most incidents of crime; the triangle created by I-285, I-75, and I-20 in particular is a dangerous neighborhood. Avoid the areas surrounding the new Mercedes-Benz stadium such as Bankhead and Vine City. Car theft is exceptionally high by national standards. Outside of the perimeter, crime rates are significantly lower (except Dekalb County).