From Hookup Travels
Asia hookup guide advises how to pick up and hit on girls. Guide also contains the best hook up spots on daytime and nighttime. Here you will learn also how to date and how to get laid in Asia.
Asia is the world's largest continent by land area and population, home to 4.4 billion people; more than half of the world's population.
- 1 How to Pick Up Girls
- 2 Countries and territories
- 3 Cities
- 4 Top Dating Tips
- 5 Online Dating
- 6 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 7 Risks while Gaming
- 8 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 9 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 10 Swinger Clubs and Naturism
- 11 Costs of Living
- 12 Accommodation
- 13 How to Get There and Move Around
- 14 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 15 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 16 Gambling and Casinos
- 17 Weed and Drugs
- 18 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 19 STDs and HIV
- 20 Stay Safe
- 21 See Also
How to Pick Up Girls
Stereotype of girls:
Chance of mature ladies:
Tips for Daytime
Best spots to meet girls:
Tips for Nighttime
Best spots to meet girls:
Countries and territories
|Central Asia (Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan)|
|East Asia (China (including Hong Kong & Macau), Japan, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan)|
|Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen)|
|Russia and the Caucasus (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Russia)|
Russia's a huge country of vast, empty expanses comprising much of Asia, while the Caucasus is densely populated, warm and friendly, but with some dangerous parts
|South Asia (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka)|
|Southeast Asia (Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam)|
- Bangkok — Notorious and famous capital city of Thailand
- Beijing — capital of the People's Republic of China with the Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Dubai — most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE, developing at an unbelievable pace
- Hong Kong — a truly world-class metropolis with a unique mixed Chinese and British heritage
- Jerusalem — containing the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Old City, this city is sacred to Jews, Christians and Muslims
- Mumbai — most eclectic and cosmopolitan city of India, well-known for the Bollywood film industry
- Seoul — beautiful palaces, great food and a hopping nightlife, Seoul is a frenetic way to experience the Asia of old and new
- Singapore — modern, affluent city-state with a medley of Chinese, Indian, Malay and British influences
- Tokyo — the world's largest city brings a huge, wealthy and fascinating metropolis with high-tech visions of the future side by side with glimpses of old Japan
Other Destinations and Cities
These are just ten of the most notable destinations outside of major cities.
- Bali — unique Hindu culture, beaches and mountains on the Island of the Gods.
- Guangzhou (广州) — one of the most prosperous and liberal cities in the south China, near Hong Kong.
- Kolkata — formerly known as Calcutta. The cultural capital of India, Kolkata is home to numerous colonial buildings.
- Delhi — New Delhi is the capital of India and is situated within the larger area of Delhi. The neighboring towns of Delhi form an urban continuity with Delhi, and they are Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Faridabad, etc.
- Shanghai (上海) — famous for its riverside cityscape, a major commercial centre with many shopping opportunities.
- Jakarta — the perennially congested capital which is also the largest city of Indonesia.
- Phnom Penh — the capital of Cambodia.
- Manila - the national capital of Philippines, is one of the most densely populated cities in the world - with all of that implies in terms of pollution, crime, urban poverty and traffic jams - with few parks.
- Ho Chi Minh City — Vietnam's largest city.
- Taipei - the capital of Taiwan
Top Dating Tips
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Risks while Gaming
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
Swinger Clubs and Naturism
Costs of Living
How to Get There and Move Around
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Internet and Mobile Operators
Gambling and Casinos
Weed and Drugs
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
STDs and HIV
Due to the vast size, safety in Asia varies wildly. It is a safe place in general and most tourist attractions on the continent are far from conflict. There are, however, some regions in which conflict and/or general lawlessness exists. East Asia is probably the safest area in the continent, but political tensions also exist in this region.