Accra dating guide advises how to pick up Ghanaian girls and how to hookup with local women in Accra. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Ghanaian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Accra, Ghana.
Accra is a city located in Ghana. Accra is the capital city and also the largest city in the country. The city is known as a location for a large amount of economic and administrative activities. Accra is host to some notable landmarks such as the University of Accra and the Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum.
- 1 Girls in Accra
- 2 Where to Get Sex Now
- 3 How to Pick Up Girls
- 4 Dating
- 5 Top Dating Tips
- 6 Relationships and Love
- 7 Online Dating
- 8 Live Cam Dating
- 9 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 10 Risks while Gaming
- 11 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 12 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 13 BDSM
- 14 Swinger Clubs and Naturism
- 15 Costs of Living
- 16 Accommodation
- 17 How to Get There and Move Around
- 18 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 19 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 20 Gambling and Casinos
- 21 Weed and Drugs
- 22 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 23 STDs and HIV
- 24 Stay Safe
- 25 See Also
Girls in Accra
Accra girls have the finest curved bodies in the world and the best part is that they take pride in showcasing it. They stand out everywhere with their curviness and smooth skin texture. With stunning facial features, they are amongst the most humble ladies on the planet who value relationship more than a fat bank account. The girls here are also well cultured and supportive as an individual.
The girls here never back down, and their ambitious nature makes them quite interactive and fun-loving. With the official language being English and the majority population Christan, the culture is hardly a barrier in Accra. There are different tribes, which make up the mixed population amongst which the most predominant group is Akan.
The girls in Accra have stunning facial features and beautiful skin. They also like to show their bodies and be proud of it. A stunning body and humble nature make them even more attractive.
Culture plays an important part in the upbringing of the people in Ghana. If the girl identifies you as a waste of her time she will most probably try and avoid you. Otherwise, girls are very friendly, just follow basic
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Accra. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
How to Pick Up Girls
The chances of picking up girls in Accra are average. Most depend on who you are. The color of your skin is definitely a factor, as local girls love Caucasians. Your chances of picking up girls are high if you are from a Western country and even more so if you splurge money. Girls in Accra love men with money and will help satisfy your wildest fantasies. Try hanging out at college premises, if teens are your interest. There are a lot of bars in the city, where you can pick up horny chicks.
The chance is successfully relating to a girl is dependent on many things such as your looks, the first impression you give her, and the location at which you meet her. Unsurprisingly, if you are financially doing well, everything is easier.
Tips for Daytime
The two hotspots for day game are Oxford Street and Labadi Beach and if you are planning on picking up women in Accra, you definitely want to be spending most of your time in the nicer places. Girls here love nothing more than lying out under the hot sun, so if you want to join them, head to the beach. You would know when a girl doesn't need to be disturbed, but other than that, the girls will be happy to talk. No one is expecting you to ask her out during the day, so make small talk and take small steps, before making the move.
Day time is usually pretty dry here, so don’t get frustrated if the girls are not giving you that much attention. Visit the popular places and keep trying.
Best Places to Meet Girls
Girls love beaches in Accra and that's where your luck is probably. But if you want to take the path less traveled, check out the traditional Makola Market which is crazy and fun. Other than the market, here are a few places to try your luck:
- Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum
- National Museum Of Ghana
- Artist Alliance Ghana
- Osu Castle
- Independence Arch
Tips for Nighttime
The days might be dry and non-rewarding, but the night turns out to be the exact opposite. You see and meet plenty of girls and suddenly the atmosphere is all different. Try and choose your target carefully and then approach. The girls are friendly but will avoid you if they don’t like you. Dress up nicely and have manners. If you are good at reading hints, you would stay away from danger and will only concentrate on girls who are willing to share their drinks with you. The clubs mostly have formal dress codes and you can also get in wearing smart casuals.
Admittedly, it is easier to get to meet girls at night than during the day. This is because most people who leave their houses at night are looking for a fun time, unlike during the day when most people are going about serious business. The best place to meet girls at night is in nightclubs. While there are other possible locations to meet girls, nightclubs are preferable because they are relatively safe and you get a chance to dance to good music and take drinks. Below are some prominent nightclubs in Accra.
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
- Firefly Lounge Bar- It is an ideal place to go when you want to dance to good music, and have a good time in Accra. There is a spacious dance floor, and a DJ who is active through out the night. There is also a bar where several types of properly mixed cocktails are being sold. During the early evening, the nightclubs serves only as a bar and a lounge. However, when late night approaches, clubbing activities begin in full force. Also, the members of staff - particularly those serving drinks - are known to be nice to customers and very attentive when taking orders. However, the club usually gets crowded at about 1am when a lot of party goers begin to troop in. The club is open from 5pm to 4am. Opening days are from Tuesday to Saturday. The club is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Duplex Nightclub-It is an ideal place for people looking for a good clubbing experience. Like the Firefly Lounge Bar, you can come around to lounge during the day. At night, clubbing activities begin, with the entire club turned into a colorful scene. Some nights, clubbing activities vary. There are some nights that are old school themed. With polite and attentive customer service, Duplex Nightclub is definitely one of the best night spots in Accra. The club is open all days of the week, from 8pm to 4am, apart from Sundays, when it is open from 8pm to 12am.
- Plot 7 Nightclub-It is a luxury nightclub that is visited by the richer members of the Ghanian population. Originally a warehouse space, the nightclub is located in Nyaniba Estates Park, which is a high end estate. The nightclub is known for bringing in quality DJs to perform each night. The music sessions are nonstop and different genres of music are played to the delight of customers. Music genres available are the popular African Afrobeats, Dancehall, House, and Pop. A lot of reviews from visiting tourists mention that Plot 7 Nightclub has a high international standard. Most times, a fee is charged at the entrance. In most Ghanian nightclubs, the gate fee charged ranges from 6Ghc ($1.23) to 18Ghc ($3.69). There are also special feature parties which occur at different times. On some occasions, there are masked parties. On other occasions, there are vintage parties. Plot 7 is opened from 8 pm to 6 am from Wednesday to Saturday. The club is closed on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays.
Nightlife is lively and happening in Accra. There are clubs and bars that have been known to carter to a particular audience so you already know the crowd and where the chances of you getting a date are.
Mature Ladies and Cougars
It may be hard to find cougars to have sex with. Your best bet would be registering on online dating websites, and finding matured ladies to have sex with.
When visiting Accra, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in Accra and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
Girls in Accra are polite and friendly, so you will have no problem in starting a conversation early on. Make sure you respect her and not make fun of her. Girls interested in long term dating are looking for potential husbands so if you are not interested in being one, let them know or step aside. The beaches would be a perfect place to get some tan and also have a date along with you. you can also visit the museum and spend some quality time. The cafes or shacks along the beach are also a good place to go on a date.
Relationships and Love
Thousands of single women in Accra are searching for a partner and potential future husband. Check out an ultimate guide for dating local girls, relationships, love and marriage: Relationship & Love Guide to Accra
Dating is still picking up and has seen an increase in its user base in Accra. A lot of new and country based apps are up and running, providing people a new platform to meet. Since the platforms are relatively new, there are chances of finding more sex workers than local girls. Here are the top dating apps to try your luck in Accra:
Live Cam Dating
Are you looking for virtual satisfaction in Accra? Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. There are thousands of girls online 24/7 waiting for you: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Money is a big deal in Accra, if you have it, you will have everything else. Girls love men with money as the country is poor and a lot of the girls are looking for either some money or an escape from their present conditions. Your ethnic background wouldn't matter much, but if you are white, then you for sure have some advantage over others. You can pretty much get sex on the first date but if the girl is of the serious type, then it might take three to four dates before you two get going. Having your hotel or AirBnB near the beach or the major attractions is always a plus for getting laid.
Risks while Gaming
Men in Accra are possessive regarding their women, so if you are trying to impress a girl that already belongs to someone else or if the local guy has a dibs on her, he will try every effort to stop you from succeeding. Little hints that you can get regarding a man being possessive for his girl is that he will consistently disturb and distract you while you are talking to his girl. He will also take the help of his friends to separate you from the girl so that you and the girl are not able to come together. Do not try to pick up a fight with anyone as you are a visitor in their land and they are physically more solid than you are. So aim for the girls that are single and do not have men protecting them.
You will know it as there would hardly be any disturbance and the girl too will be chill. If you think someone is becoming a little too aggressive, don't let the girl go and brace them yourself, the men here have too much pride and won't hurt you in front of women. So use the women to plan an escape.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
If you are ready to shine some money for your time in Accra, you won't have to worry about getting laid. There are a ton of chicks are waiting for clients with money. The general public is also impressed by possessions and material wealth.
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
Accra is full of hot girls looking for a mutually beneficial hookup with travellers. There are lots of girls who don’t charge by the hour but who will do anything for a guy who is willing to help them pay their bills. If you are looking for a more personal and less transactional alternative to escorts, a good place to find these sexy open-minded girls in Accra is SecretBenefits.
Looking for a new bondage partner while traveling? ALT.com is a community of like-minded people with members around the globe. Our members are interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism all while traveling in Accra.
Swinger Clubs and Naturism
There are no nude beaches in Accra. The beaches are filled with men and women of different ages with shorts or bikinis on them, but there are no places where nudity is an option.
Regarding the swinging parties, there seems to be an underground structure to it. It is either happening in very low rated hotels, which you should stay away from, or in posh areas where its entry by invitation only. So if you get a card or a number during the night regarding an exclusive party happening in a posh area, do check it out.
Costs of Living
The cost of living in Accra is higher than what you expect. Its the 63rd most expensive city to live in from a bracket of 209 cities around the globe. The accommodation is the real culprit here. It takes up most of your budget along with utilities and communication technology. One way you can make your trip economical is by staying in hostels for $30 - $40. The rates go up and down depending on the location and facilities provided. Meals are cheap in Accra and you could sit down in a decent mid-range restaurant for a 3-course dinner in under $30.
If you are on a budget, Accra is a budget-friendly destination. A usual day in Accra will cost you from $50-$80.
There are economical accommodation options available, which are pocket-friendly too. Keep in mind to check the amenities before booking a restaurant.
Beer is available in shopping marts, but the concentration of local beer is more than exported ones.
The beer might feel a little costly in the bars, so choose wisely from the menu. Also, make full use of offers available most restaurants and bars.
Food is available at much cheaper rates on the streets as compared to the fine-dine restaurants. Just make sure to check the conditions the food is prepared in.
In Accra, if you would be staying for a short period of time, the best option would be to stay in a hotel. On an average, a 3-star hotel costs about GHS 398 ($81) per night and a 5-star hotel costs about GHS 1358 ($276)
How to Get There and Move Around
Ghana is well connected by public transport and also has paid services such as Uber, Taxify, Yenko, etc. Once you reach the Kotoka airport, you can book prepaid taxis or an Uber to reach to your destination. Public transportation inside the city is good but consumes more time. Tourists prefer Tro-Tro or local taxis as they are available in no time.
Accra is home to the Kotoka International Airport, which is one of the major airports in West Africa. In recent times, the airport has been getting over 2.5 million passengers per year. Due to the fact that the Kotoka airport is located in Accra which is the country’s capital and most populous city, the airport provides most of the country’s local and international flights.
When it comes to leaving the airport, there are taxis available at the airport. These taxis, however, might charge high prices, especially if you are a foreigner. Another option is to charter a ride from an online platform. In Accra, ride services include Uber, Taxify, Yenko Taxi, Uru Drive, and Enshika.
Also, for accommodation close to the airport, there are over six quality hotels within a 2-mile radius of the airport.
There are buses in Ghana which the general public use to move around. However, bus transport is not very convenient, since the buses are usually tight and overcrowded. Due to prolonged use, most buses used in the public transport business are old and rickety. It is quite uncommon to see foreigners move around town in buses. Also, buses stop only at designated bus stops, so moving around with buses is not very flexible. Due to the tightness and crowdedness in the buses, it is common for pickpockets to steal from passengers during the course of the journey.
Tro-Tro is an alternate form of transport in Accra. Basically, a Tro-Tro is a minivan, a sort of vehicle that can be categorized between a taxi and a bus. Unlike regular buses, the Tro-Tro vehicles operate in a more flexible mode, as they can stop at any point on the road, without needing to wait until they arrive at a designated bus stop. While they are the cheapest form of transport in Accra, they are not very safe, since most Tro-Tro drivers move recklessly and aggressively on the road. Also, like regular buses, the sitting arrangements are quite tight, thus increasing the risk of theft while in the vehicle.
There are officially approved taxis in the city of Accra. These approved taxis have been colored yellow on the side of the vehicle. When picking up a passenger, a taxi driver might try to overcharge if the passenger is a foreigner. This is where your negotiation skills come to play.
When taking public taxis, there is an option of taxi sharing, with four to six passengers in a taxi, depending on the size of the taxi. It is safe to know that on the average, taxi rides cost 3 GHS ($0.61) for a short ride and between 10 GHS ($2.05) and 15 GHS ($3.07) for longer trips. However, you can also charter a taxi for yourself alone even though this is a lot more expensive.
There are private owned taxis called ‘’’hurry cars’’’. They do not bear the yellow side marking of officially approved taxis and they are usually more expensive than the official taxis. Since these cars are not regulated by the government, they are not the safest option because a driver can do whatever he wants and get away with it.
Another option is online chartered rides like Uber and Taxify. Reservations can be made on the apps of the car service company.
The major railway transport around Accra is a rail line connecting Accra to another city, Tema. Mostly, train movements within the city are not developed. Generally, railway service in Ghana is recommended as there are other more commonly used modes of transport.
Ghana is well connected to the world via the waterways as it has ports on the Atlantic Ocean. The port of Accra is pretty active due to the heavy trade that happens through it, and major cruise companies to use this port as one of the major stops. Apart from the ocean, if you are traveling around in Ghana, you can also use the waterways to cover some great distance in no time. The rivers in Ghana provide 168 km of perennial navigation.
Ghanaian Visas are obtained at the Ghana Embassy, High Commission or Consulate in your country.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
As a digital nomad, Accra is an ideal location. On average, the internet connection speed is about 7 mb/s. Also, the cost of living for a digital nomad in Accra ranges from $2500 to $3000 per month. This estimate includes accommodation, feeding, and transport.
In Accra, there are a lot of upcoming tech hubs, so if you are looking for a shared workspace, the best two options in Accra are ImpactHub Accra and iSpace Ghana.
Internet and Mobile Operators
There are several telecommunication companies in Accra which provide internet connectivity, phone call, and text message services. For phone calls and text messages, the best networks are
For internet services, MTN is the most notable telecommunication company with 4G internet connectivity. Other options include companies like:
However, these three listed companies do not provide the option of using their SIM cards in any device. Rather, their services are limited to specific devices like their WiFi routers (MiFi) and modems.
Gambling and Casinos
Gambling and betting are fully legal and regulated in Accra. There are several land-based casinos, lotteries, casino gambling, and sports betting. With the increase in internet usage, the online betting scene is also picking up at a decent pace. Let's look at all the options available for gambling and betting in Accra-
- Lotteries in Accra: Ghana has its own lottery to generate revenue for the socially disadvantaged which also serves the purpose of raising revenue for the nation. There is a weekly national draw for which you have to pick five numbers between one and ninety. The majority of retail shops sell lottery tickets.
- Gambling in Accra: There are two famous brick-and- casino in Accra which is mostly open during the evening but the slot machines in the casino will be available to play prior to the table games.
- La Palm Casino - La Palm Royal Beach Hotel, Accra
- Millionaires Casino - Golden Tulip Hotel, Accra.
- Betting in Accra: Sports betting just like other forms of betting is legal in Ghana. You can find several licensed brick-and-mortar sports betting venues regulated by the Ghana Gaming Commission. You can also bet online. Mybet.com, Europe’s leading sports betting operator is pretty active in Accra, Ghana.
Weed and Drugs
Weed and most other hard drugs are illegal in Ghana. There are possible jail sentences if you are caught in possession of most drugs. However, this doesn't stop people from using drugs in Accra. Even if the police arrest someone for possessing drugs, most times, the policemen can be bribed. Weed is very common in Accra and other parts of Ghana. Ghana is one of the biggest consumers of weed in Africa and the world. Most common street name for weed in Accra is "wee".
When it comes to buying and smoking weed, there are a number of places that are relatively safe. For instance, beaches are a good place to smoke weed without interference from the police. Weed vendors also sell weed at the beaches. In some bars, weed is mixed in drinks as a form of a cocktail. If you want to buy weed you can walk up to a barman and ask for a "ghetto" (that is the usual name of the houses or location of a vendor). However, the best option is to ask a local to get some for you instead of going yourself. A lot of vendors do not trust foreigners enough to sell illegal drugs to them.
Some bars allow people to smoke weed, but you have to ask first to be safe. These bars usually bribe the police frequently so that they would not come in to make any arrests.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
As the capital city of Ghana, Accra has a lot of properly equipped hospitals which have attained world-class standard. These include both private and government-owned hospitals. Listed below are some prominent Accra hospitals.
1. Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital The Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital is a government-owned hospital and it is also the first major health care facility in Ghana. It serves as the official hospital for students in the University of Ghana. Notable establishments of the hospital include three Centres of Excellence. They are National Cardiothoracic Centre, National Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Radiotherapy Centre. The departments in the hospital include Child Health (Paediatrics), Surgery, Radiotherapy, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dietherapy, Physiotherapy, Psychiatry, Radiology, Pharmacy, SME (Accident and Emergency) and Laboratory services. Without doubt, the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital is one of the foremost in Africa and it is an ideal place to go in case you are facing health issues while you are in Accra.
2. 37 Military Hospital This hospital got its name due to the fact that at the time of construction, it was the 37th military hospital to be built in the British colony of West Africa. With bed spaces that accommodate over 400 people, the hospital is one of the largest in Ghana and West Africa. It was originally established as a centre to treat injured soldiers, but it has been expanded to service the general public. The members of staff are majorly medical military personnel. The hospital has an accident and emergency facility that runs for 24 hours. Other facilities in the hospital that run for 24 hours are the pharmacy and the X-ray facility. With world-class equipment and standard medical procedures, the 37 Military hospital is a good place to go in Accra for proper healthcare.
3. Ghana Canada Medical Centre (GCMC) GCMC is the brainchild of Ghanaian doctors and other partners who based home and abroad. The hospital runs a wide variety of health services including Dental Medicine, Urology, Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology. Recently, the hospital opened a non-invasive Cardio-Diagnostic Laboratory where heart diseases can be diagnosed, and where possible treatments are evaluated.
1. Pippa’s Health Centre Pippa’s Health Centre is a high-end organization that caters to the needs of the fitness needs of the general public. There are several activities and facilities which are part of the fitness center including a gym, a beauty spa, a dance academy, and Taekwondo classes.
Pippa’s Health Centre is open all days of the week, apart from Sundays. From Monday to Friday, the facility is open from 5:30 am to 8 pm while on Saturdays, it is open from 7 am to 5 pm. However, opening hours might be affected by public holidays.
2. Branch Health and Fitness Centre The Branch Health and Fitness Centre is a high standard gym, with numerous industrial grade equipment like Treadmills, Bench Press Bar Bells, Lat Pulldown machines and Pectoral Deck machines. There are also experienced members of staff that serve as personal trainers. Drinks are also sold, to serve as refreshments for customers.
The gym is open all days of the week, from 5 am to 9 pm. However, opening hours might be affected by public holidays.
3. Perfect FIT Gym This gym facility is popular for having high standard equipment and experienced training personnel. The gym has an online review rating of 4.7 Apart from the regular gym facility, there are also aerobic dance classes. Also, Asian slimming teas are served available for customers.
The facility is open every day of the week apart from Sundays. From Monday to Friday, the facility is open from 5 am to 9 pm while on Saturdays, it is open from 5 am to 2 am.
STDs and HIV
The prevalence of HIV amongst the locals is considerable with more than 150,000 reportedly being infected by it. The number of the infected individual although is declining but precaution must be taken to not get infected with HIV. Using protection while having intercourse will do you more good. Stay away from unhygienic places and avoid food and other stuff that cannot be trusted as a lot of other pathogens can be transmitted via this method.
As expected in any city, there are a number of dangers that you can be exposed to. Here are some safety precautions to take. It is best to do most of your sight-seeing during midday. Avoid moving around early in the mornings or late in the evenings, especially if you are alone. It is no news that tourists are common targets of theives and other dark minded individuals. Most places to avoid early in the morning and late in the evening are beaches, lonely roads and parks. Also, it is always better not to move alone. Instead, move with a group of people since criminals do not usually target groups but rather individuals.
Look out for pickpockets. The easiest place for pickpockets to carry out crime is within a crowd. In noisy, crowded environments where a lot of bodies are pressed tightly against each other, it is easy to steal something from someone's pocket or purse. So, whenever you are surrounded by a lot of people, such as when you go to the market or go to watch a show, be on the watch for anyone who seems suspicious or who tries to get too close to you or your belongings. Another option is for you to dip your hand in your pocket constantly.
When moving around a big city like Accra, it is common to see dramatic scenes unfold in public. These could include fights. In such a case, it is best to walk away from the scene since such events can easily get out of hand. Any form of public commotion should be avoided. Also, pickpockets take advantage of such commotions since most people would be focused on watching whatever might be happening, and might not pay proper attention to their belongings.
Another source of danger is people who offer helping hands. When arriving or leaving the airport, you might find locals who are not airport porters offering to help you carry your luggage. You should be careful as some of these locals might mess with your luggage. Even if they do not tamper with your possessions, they usually ask for money after helping you carry your stuff. The best option is for you to get your own luggage by yourself. The same thing goes when you are buying things at the market or at a store.
Do not move around with excess cash or flashy jewelry. A lot of business organizations in Accra accept card payments, so you do not need a very large amount of cash in hand. Wearing flashy jewelry makes you a target for criminals. If you must wear jewelry, keep it at a minimum.
The safest means of transportation are the online charter taxis like Uber and Taxify. Avoid boarding regular buses and the Tro-Tro. Drivers of the privately owned hurry cars are not to be trusted since they are private drivers and not affiliated to the government.
Some times, belongings have gone missing from hotel rooms when the room guests go out. The best way to avoid this is to lodge in a reputable hotel. Do not lodge in a low standard hotel in order to save money. Your personal safety should be a priority.
When you arrive in the country, it is advisable to register with your country's Embassy or Consulate in Accra. This ensures that people at the Embassy are aware of your presence in case an emergency situation should occur.