Australia dating guide advises how to pick up Aussie girls and how to hookup with local women in Australia. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Australian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Australia, Oceania.
- 1 Aussie Girls
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Regions
- 4 Cities
- 5 Dating
- 6 Top Dating Tips
- 7 Online Dating
- 8 Live Cam Dating
- 9 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 10 Risks while Gaming
- 11 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 12 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 13 Swinging and Naturism
- 14 Costs of Living
- 15 Accommodation
- 16 How to Get There and Move Around
- 17 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 18 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 19 Gambling and Casinos
- 20 Weed and Drugs
- 21 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 22 STDs and HIV
- 23 Stay Safe
- 24 See Also
How to Pick Up Girls
Tips for Daytime
Best Places to Meet Girls
Tips for Nighttime
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
Mature Ladies and Cougars
|New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory (Canberra) (NSW) & (ACT) |
New South Wales is Australia's most populous state. The Harbour City of Sydney is Australia's largest city. The coast of New South Wales is lined with beach side communities, each one offering experiences for the traveller. A little inland are the mountain ranges of the Blue Mountains and Snowy Mountains, as well as the purpose built capital city of Canberra, excised from New South Wales. Further inland still expect sweeping plains, turning from agriculture to desert the further inland you venture.
|Northern Territory (NT) |
From the red deserts surrounding Uluru and Alice Springs up to the tropics of Darwin and Kakadu National Park, the Northern Territory is stunningly beautiful, and easier to access than you might think.
|Queensland (QLD) |
Famous for its sunny warm weather, Queensland offers coastal exploration from the vibe of the Gold Coast to the tropics of the Great Barrier Reef to the bustling city of Brisbane. It is also home to tropical rainforests of the Daintree National Park, and the island resorts of the Whitsundays. Inland lies the ranges of the hinterland, and further on the vast expanses and beauty of outback Australia.
|South Australia (SA) |
Renowned for the fine wines of the Barossa Valley, the beauty of the Flinders Ranges and the outback, and the beaches and events and culture of the City of Churches, Adelaide.
|Tasmania (TAS) |
Separated from the mainland by Bass Strait, Tasmania has rugged beauty of Cradle Mountain and the west, the beaches of the east, and the complete wilderness of the south. Hobart was the site of the second European settlement in Australia, and many historic sites are well preserved. The island has well developed facilities for travellers.
|Victoria (VIC) |
Small, vibrant and with something for everyone, Victoria has dramatic surf beaches along the southwest and central coast, green rolling farmland and photogenic national parks. The diversity of rural Victoria is very easy to access due in part to its size and well maintained roads. Australia and Victoria's sporting, shopping, fashion and food capital is Melbourne.
|Western Australia (WA) |
A vast state. The south-west contains the state capital and major city of Perth closely surrounded by the wildflower, wine growing and scenic destinations of Margaret River and Albany. In the far north are the tropics and the beach side destination of Broome. Small townships, roadhouses, mining communities and national parks scattered around the long distances between.
- Adelaide — the wine capitol of the world, a relaxed South Australian alternative to the big eastern cities.
- Brisbane — capital of sun-drenched Queensland and gateway to beautiful sandy beaches.
- Cairns — gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas, Daintree National Park, and many beautiful beaches and resorts; a great place for people to getaway to and relax.
- Canberra — the purpose-built national capital of Australia.
- Darwin — Australia's tropical northern capital, at the top end of the Northern Territory.
- Gold Coast — is a coastal city in the southeast corner of the state of Queensland.
- Hobart — picturesque and quiet capital of Tasmania, the site of the second convict settlement in Australia.
- Mackay — Australia's small city, near Hay Point an important coal terminal.
- Melbourne — Australia's second largest city, Melbourne is a large sporting, shopping and cultural capital; it is regarded as Australia's most European city in style.
- Perth — the most remote continental capital city on Earth, on the south-western edge of Western Australia.
- Sydney — Australia's oldest and largest city, famous for its picturesque harbour.
When visiting Australia, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in Australia and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
Live Cam Dating
Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. Disclaimer: Chatting with the hot models is very addictive! Check out which girls are online now: LiveJasmin.com
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Risks while Gaming
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in Australia is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Swinging and Naturism
Costs of Living
How to Get There and Move Around
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Internet and Mobile Operators
Gambling and Casinos
Weed and Drugs
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
STDs and HIV
Crime rates in Australia are roughly comparable with other first world countries: few travellers will be victims of crime. You should take normal precautions against bag snatching, pick pocketing and the like. There are some areas of the large cities that can be dangerous at night due to gang activity, but these are generally off the tourist trail and highly unlikely for you to wander into by accident.
Australian police are approachable and trustworthy, and you should report assaults, theft or other crime to the police as soon as possible.