Canada dating guide advises how to pick up Canadian girls and how to hookup wijth local women in Canada. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Canadian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Canada, North America.
In terms of area, Canada is the second largest country in the world. The county is popularly referred to as the Great White North and it is well-known for its multicultural heritage and prodigious, untouched landscape. Although a greater part of Canada consists of forests, no other country has the number of lakes it has. The beautiful country is one of the major tourist destinations and the wealthiest countries in the globe. Ottawa is the capital of Canada and Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto are the three largest metropolitan areas in the country.
- 1 Canadian Girls
- 2 Where to Get Sex Now
- 3 How to Pick Up Girls
- 4 Regions
- 5 Cities
- 6 Dating
- 7 Top Dating Tips
- 8 Academic Singles
- 9 Online Dating
- 10 Live Cam Dating
- 11 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 12 Risks while Gaming
- 13 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 14 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 15 BDSM
- 16 Swinging and Naturism
- 17 Costs of Living
- 18 Accommodation
- 19 How to Get There and Move Around
- 20 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 21 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 22 Gambling and Casinos
- 23 Weed and Drugs
- 24 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 25 STDs and HIV
- 26 Stay Safe
- 27 See Also
Canada is a beautiful country filled with lots of things to admire; abundance of space, a sturdy fiscal system and a plethora of cute-looking women. Canada girls do not share resemblance with women from other Western areas. Where you meet a Canadian woman, does not determine your chances of getting laid; whether you meet a Canadian woman in a school, at the bar, nightclub or elsewhere, a Canadian woman will not choose to just get laid with you like that. Canadian women are very different from American women, if you go on a date with a woman in Canada, do not expect her to have sex with you on the first date or a few hours after getting to know each other because Canadian women take love, romance, and intimacy slowly.
You can woo an American woman with your handsome looks but you can't make a Canadian girl get attracted to you just because you look good. Getting a Canadian girl attracted to you is based on how well and politely you can talk to a girl. In fact, if you're not very good looking but you have a sound level of intellectual reasoning or you know how to hold a very nice and polite conversation, getting laid with a Canadian girl will be very easy because she's very much likely to get so attracted to you just because of how intelligent you are.
The point is, if you want to hook up with a woman in Canada, you must first work on yourself by becoming approachable, friendly, educated and funny if you can and not just acting like one who just love to get under at the sight of a pretty chick. Hooking up with a woman in Canada is not difficult but first, you need to put sex thoughts away and start your approach like you're approaching a fellow man. After, get to know her, know what interests her and naturally all other necessary things would fall into place.
Canadian women love to be casual and informal. When you visit the United States of America, you would notice how the women in the country are so concerned with status and money. However, Canadian women are just the direct opposite, despite their social status and high level of income, they would still relate with you casually and informally with politeness, a Canadian woman will even prefer to be in casual outfits for special events. One thing you should know about Canadian women is that they don't judge you based on your income or outfit and they don't act like some diva as most American women love to do. If a Canadian woman is into you, she's into you, regardless of how you look or how much you have.
Canadian women love their personal space a lot. When other women would disturb you often with questions like "Why don't you talk with me?", "Why aren't you taking me with you?", "Whom are you chatting with?", and "Where are you going?", when you're in a relationship with a Canadian girl, she won't disturb you with such questions because she understands the value of personal space and that's why Canadian women find long-distance relationship very easy. So, when you're dating a girl from Canada, do not forget to always give her the alone-time she wants, and she would definitely give you yours too. Another interesting thing you should know about Canadian women is that they are easily turned on by weird things. It sounds weird right? Lol, probably. If your friends have been tagging you to be weird because you are a fan of strange music or you are into some kind of weird movies, it's a talent, don't waste it, you should date a Canadian girl bro!
Canadian girls are known for their radiant, flawless beauty and stunning good looks with an impeccable smile. You will meet and date girls with different ethnic backgrounds in Canada.
Canadian women are quite laid back. They chill a lot, they are relaxed and that's why dating them is not stressful. They are fun to hang out with, they don't demand too much from you and they go with the flow. Dating a Canadian girl doesn't mean there would be no arguments but you can expect no drama. A large portion of Canadian women have a great sense of humor and they are tolerant, polite and open-minded.
Where to Get Sex Now
It is easy to get sex online in Canada. You just need to find the best available girls. See Girls Online Here!
How to Pick Up Girls
Picking up women in Canada is not a difficult task but it is likely to appear difficult to you if you are new to the country, have no friends or social circle, single for too long, going through a bad break up, have no experience in dating and relationships or perhaps, maybe you just secured a full-time job. Instead of just hoping to meet that woman who will just make everything easy for you with a stunning appearance or dash off to an online dating site, there are some strategies you can put in place to hookup with beautiful girls in Canada. In fact, picking up women in Canada is always fun because of the politeness and open-minded attitude of the women and all you need is just to mingle with those beautiful women you often see in your proximity.
There are lots of opportunities you will get to pick up women in Canada but what happens when you meet one and have her attention and you don't know what to say? It won't be good enough. Picking up women in Canada requires that you first conquer your fear and anxiety and from there, you will have a good gaming which will further increase your chances of hooking up with a local lady.
Just as you take a walk down the street, in a coffee shop, at the train station or in the mall, you have a good chance of picking up a Canadian girl provided that your confidence is alive and breathing, don't forget your politeness too. And when you finally meet that beautiful girl, do not bore her with a long interaction because you and her have a special place to be and there would be more time to get to know each other.
Remember, always take things slowly, don't let your actions depict that you're just looking for someone to have sex with. Things will always fall into place gradually in its best natural form and one thing about Canadian girls is that if they like you, they will let you know and if they don't, they won't waste your time.
Tips for Daytime
One of the factors that can affect your day gaming in Canada is the weather. However, when the weather is cool and nice, a lot of people will be out to enjoy the sunny sun which means that the girls too will be out there and it's up to you to swing into action. You will meet a lot of single girls in Canada during the day at some of these amazing malls in the country.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre — Toronto
- West Edmonton Mall — Edmonton
- Metropolis at Metrotown — Burnaby
- CF Rideau Centre — Ottawa
- Square One - Mississauga
- Montreal Eaton Centre — Montreal
- CF Pacific Centre — Vancouver
- Scarborough Town Centre — Toronto
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre — Toronto
- CF Richmond Centre — Richmond
Who doesn't love eating? OK, restaurants are great spots to meet classy women in Canada during the day, here is a list of some of the best you will find in the country:
- Alo, Toronto
- Joe Beef, Montreal
- Toqué!, Montreal
- Langdon Hall, Cambridge
- St Lawrence Restaurant, Vancouver
- Le Mousso, Montreal
- Buca Osteria & Bar (Yorkville), Toronto
- Montréal Plaza, Montreal
- Giulietta, Toronto
- Edulis, Toronto
Best Places to Meet Girls
There are lots of great places to meet women in Canada. In fact, meeting women in Canada does not need to stress or fuss you because a lot of them are everywhere, you just have to step out and get yourself involved in whatever is going on in town. Here is a list of some of the highlighted places to hook up with women in Canada:
- Art Classes and Improv: If you want to meet creative girls in Canada while you also get relaxed, get yourself at any of the nice venues you can find in the city. There is no pressure in meeting people in art classes or improv so, just keep calm and prepare yourself to mingle with the beautiful ladies around.
- Intimate Concerts: Honestly speaking, most people who go to music concerts in Canada do not go just to enjoy the music or live band alone but to as well mingle with new people in the city.
- Coffee Shops: Every morning, you will see a lot of women in Canada stopping by at a coffee shop to grab a drink. At this moment, you have a chance to hook up with any Canadian girl that strikes your fancy but just don't delay her.
- Dog Parks: There are lots of dog parks in the city that are very cool for meeting singles and beautiful girls in Canada. Women in Canada actually love dogs and you can use this as an advantage to get to meet lots of them. When the day is sunny, head out to some of the nice dog parks in the city to meet and hook up with women in Canada.
- Local Music Festivals: There are lots of music festivals that are organized in the city and to include, music has a special manner of uniting people. When you go to a local music festival in the country, you will get to meet lots of beautiful single Canadian girls and you can get bonded over the beat.
Tips for Nighttime
Did you know that Canadian girls know how to party like there’s no tomorrow?. Well, they really do, which means that there's a good chance of hooking up at nighttime. The party culture in the country cannot be obliterated and it's an interesting thing to experience. Although Canada may be well recognized for its natural wonders like the Rocky Mountains and Niagara Falls, still, the cities in the country offer exclusive fun to both tourists and locals at nighttime.
From night spots and pub crawls to cocktail bars and jazz clubs, here is a list of the top 3 cities that offer the most stunning nightlife in Canada:
Best time to visit the city: Visit Montreal during summer and make sure you are around for the world’s largest jazz festival; Montreal Jazz Festival, which holds during June/July to enjoy yourself to the fullest.
Where to party: The Following places:
- Montreal Casino (it is the largest casino in Canada)
For live music bars and cocktail bars, go for the following:
- Bar Le Lab
- Bar Le Ritz PDB
- Casa del Popolo
Best time to visit the city: You can visit this city anytime, there is always something nice going on every month but, there are lots of nice events happening most in summer and fall.
Where to party: Secure a room very close to Gastown and frequent any of these spots:
- Irish Heather
- The Diamond
- The Lamplighter
- The Blarney Stone
- Opus Bar
Best time to visit the city: The best time you can visit the city and enjoy 16 days of music and fun is during the Beaches International Jazz Festival which often takes place in July.
Where to party: Take an Uber and head over to the following places to party like theres no tomorrow:
- Lost and Found
- Uniun Nightclub
- Apt 200
- Maison Mercer Nightclub
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
Pick up bars and nightclubs have always been cool places to meet hot and beautiful girls in Canada. Canadian girls love to hook up at nighttime with smart and lovely guys and if you are found to be attractive enough , you can easily get laid with a girl in Canada at nighttime. While some clubs have their strict dress codes, some do not. It is advisable to check up for additional information on any of the clubs that pleases you. Anyways, here is a list of some of the best pick up bars and nightclubs to pick up women in Canada:
- Filthy McNasty's YEG in Edmonton, Canada.
- The Belmont Bar in Vancouver (Downtown), Canada.
- BAR 244 in Toronto (Downtown), Canada.
- Blvd44 in Montreal (Downtown), Canada.
- Garfinkel’s Whistler in Whistler, Canada.
- Luxy Entertainment Complex in Toronto, Canada.
- Aura Nightclub in Vancouver (Downtown) Canada.
- Twelve West in Vancouver, Canada.
- Barrymore’s Music Hall in Ottawa (Centretown), Canada.
- The Bourbon Room in Ottawa, Canada.
Canada has vibrant and stunning nightlife scenes with its exclusive distinct aesthetic options of evening entertainment and leisure. The cities in Canada offer exclusive fun for the night; whether you love live music jams, pub crawling or dancing, you'll get well served. Or, do you expect less from the second largest country in the world?
Mature Ladies and Cougars
Hooking up with a cougar in Canada is not difficult provided that you are familiar with the popular hangouts where Canadian cougars love to frequent. With the numerous nightclubs, restaurants and bars in the city, hooking up with cougars in Canada can never be a difficult thing to do. Some of the best places to meet and hook up with cougars in Canada are supermarkets, shopping malls, gyms, yoga classes, classy restaurants and cougars bars.
|Atlantic Provinces (New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island)|
This region is well known for unique accents, the origin of the Acadian culture, natural beauty (particularly around coastal areas), the historic beauty of Halifax, and a huge fishing and shipping industry.
When one thinks of this region, one of the first things is usually 'French'. Quebec is one of the most unique regions in Canada, and for that matter, North America. Originally settled as part of New France, this region is very much culturally French-Canadian (English isn't the dominant language here), and is known for great cultural sites like Quebec City's Winter Festival, Montreal's grand classic architecture, and of course, maple syrup and poutine - two of the most commonly known things in Canadian cuisine. It's a great way to see the Old World of Europe without leaving North America! Montreal is also the second largest French speaking city in the world.
Canada's largest province by population, it has endless opportunities of things to see and/or do. From Canada's largest metropolis (Toronto) to the national bi-lingual capital (Ottawa) to glitzy Niagara Falls, to the vast wilderness of Northern Ontario and the Great Lakes, Ontario is full of almost everything that represents Canada.
|Prairies (Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan)|
From the east, this region starts off with rocky terrain and flat farmland, and as one travels westward, eventually ends up at the foot of the Rocky Mountains. The region is rich in geographic variety, from rolling hills to rich canola farm fields to forests rich in diversity to outstanding lakes to rather unique rock formations. This region is also one of the fastest growing in Canada, and is well known for mountain resorts like Banff and Canmore. The major cities here are Winnipeg, Edmonton, and Calgary and each offer an array of things to do.
|British Columbia |
Vancouver is the heart of British Columbia. It is perhaps one of the most liberal and culturally diverse cities in North America and offers things from world class skiing to nude beaches. If one travels outside of Vancouver, they could find Victoria, provincial capital, and home to a bustling downtown and stunning Legislature grounds or they might hit Canada's version of Arizona, the Okanagan which is home to wineries, graceful mountains, resorts, and retirement villages or they could get lost in the vast amounts of mountains, lakes, and other natural wonders. Either way, British Columbia is one of the most beautiful regions in Canada, both for those who are looking for nature excursions and those who kick it in the city.
|The North (Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon)|
This is where Canada's territories reside. They are some of the most remote regions on Earth, which means plenty of nature to observe. The vast wilderness calls this region home with extremely extraordinary animals and vast landscapes. It is also home to the unique Inuit (native group) culture and as well as the First Nations and is rich in natural resources.
- Brampton is a suburban city in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2011 census, Brampton's population was 523,911.
- Calgary - A boom-town without a doubt, Calgary is a major Canadian financial city, but for non-business travelers, it offers world-class Calgary Zoo, the Calgary Tower, the Calgary Stampede, Glenbow Museum, shopping at Chinook Mall and Atlantic Ave, and is only a short distance from the recreation of the Rockies.
- Edmonton is the capital of the province of Alberta.
- Hamilton is a port city in the Canadian province of Ontario.
- Halifax -home to the second largest natural harbour in the world is rich in history with architecture dating back from English colonialism. See fortress Citadel hill, Canadian museum of the Atlantic, and the active night life where everything is a short walk away.
- London is located west of Toronto, between Lake Huron and Lake Erie at the fork of the Thames River (not to be confused with the River Thames in London, England).
- Mississauga - The city has a population of 713,443 as of the Canada 2011 Census, and is Canada's sixth-most populous municipality.
- Montreal - Once Canada's largest metropolis, Montreal is the core of North America's Francophone culture (you can still get by with English) and is home to some of the finest galleries, museums, venues, and festivals in the country along with great shopping on streets like Saint Catherine and Saint Denis. Don't miss Mount Royal, either.
- Ottawa - Canada's national capital, this city is home to national government monuments like Parliament Hill, many major museums like the Museum of Civilization, cool urban neighbourhoods like the ByWard Market, and great old architecture.
- Quebec City - The Province of Quebec's capital, well known for its quaint Old city, it's grand winter festival, and gorgeous architecture, like the Chateau Frontenac. The most European feeling and looking city, (outside of Latin America) in the Western hemisphere.
- Regina is the capital city of the province of Saskatchewan.
- Saskatoon is a city in central Saskatchewan, Canada, on the South Saskatchewan River. Residents of the city of Saskatoon are called Saskatonians.
- Toronto - The largest city in Canada, Toronto is the media, entertainment, business, economic and cultural capital of Canada. Toronto is well known for famous landmarks like the CN Tower, but also has many great museums, sports venues, shopping districts, various entertainment districts, beaches, and recreational parks across its great expanse. The city is known for it's support of the performing arts, having the third largest live theatre market in the world after New York City and London.
- Vancouver - The city where West Coast Urbanism and "Vancouverism" started, Vancouver is a city of steel and glass condominiums and outstanding natural beauty. It is unique in that it is a city where one can ski and sit on the beach in the same 24 hours. The city was also the host of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- Windsor - Separated by the Detroit River, Windsor is located south of Detroit, Michigan in the United States.
- Winnipeg - This city is near the heart of the continent and has a rich French-Canadian culture, along with well preserved blocks of historic commercial buildings, renowned arts and culture, and the vibrancy of the Forks.
When visiting Canada, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in Canada and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
You don't need to worry too much about looking for a great date spot, Canadian women so much love to be outdoor and a lot of them are into camping, hiking, skiing and biking. Even on a daily basis, you'll meet a lot of them brisk-walking, running, cycling or jogging.
So, where should you take a typical local Canadian girl to when on a date? Go outdoors!
Thousands of singles are looking for a chat, a date, a partner for love, and a wonderful future. Using scientifically designed questionnaire, with Academic singles you will only be matched with partners that are compatible. Get your questionnaire, your personality assessment and your matches all completely free. Start now: Academic Singles
One of the easiest ways to hookup with beautiful girls in Canada is to sign up on online dating sites. If you have some particular dating preferences, online dating sites are where you can find a long list of prospects that meet your standard. It is easy and free to join some dating platforms, all you just have to do is browse through photos and the profiles of the single ladies around you in Canada. Here is a list of popular online dating sites in Canada:
- Elite Singles: Canada is a country with a high population of educated people. If you're looking for a partner who values education in Canada, Elite Singles has made it all easy for you. Those signed up on the dating site are those who have completed their diplomas and degrees, the dating app is where you can get connected and hooked up with a professional woman in Canada.
- Tinder: When it comes to finding a quick fling, virtually everyone sees Tinder as a last resort. Guys who want to meet beautiful girls in Canada on this dating site must be very attractive or else they will have a very tough time hooking up with a girl because there are lots of Canadian girls that are getting spammed non-stop. Make sure you upload a very cute and nice photo of yours that will help you stand out from others.
- Coffee Meets Bagel: Quality is the principal feature of this dating website - quality people and quality connections. On this dating site, matches are referred to as bagels and you are given a circumscribed number each day, it may be close to 21 for men and for women, it's determined by the number of men who recently “liked” their profiles. It was the three sisters; the founders, that created this approach so as to save singles time and make the dating app more women-friendly.
- OkCupid: This online dating site depends on social interaction and self-commentary from its members. It collects profile information through social networking activities such as email, public forums, blogs and instant messaging as well as through insightful and entertaining quizzes. The site is free to all.
- Happn: There is something special about Happn, it has a mysterious way of connecting you with someone special you had once met before with its mixture of online dating with offline dating. This dating app gets you connected with people that you have crossed paths with in reality, it tells you how many times it has occurred and leave you to take the necessary action.
- Bumble: A large number of local girls in Canada are signed up on Bumble because they believe they'll get to meet their fellow local guys too and not just tourists. One good thing about this dating website is that it is the ladies who make the first move. If you're a good gamer, you'll find lots of local Canadian girls to hookup with on this online dating website.
- PlentyofFish (POF): POF depends on a “chemistry test” in the creation of profiles. This test tracks the distinct personality dimensions which are important in maintaining a romantic relationship. Members can send messages to anyone that interest them after seeing their profiles. Even without signing up on the website, one can view the well organized and heavily used forums. The online site also has video and audio chat available. There are both free and paid membership but the paid version is likely to increase one's chance of meeting love.
- Match.com: It is one of the best online dating sites to meet single ladies in Canada around you. The dating site was created in 1995 and it's among the first dating websites ever. More than any other dating sites, the site is reputed to have matched many people up in marriages and relationships. The matching system of the dating site emphasizes on personality, life goals, and dating preferences which facilitates lasting connections. There are over 30 million members signed up on Match.com and it's one of the best dating sites where you can hookup with a beautiful girl in Canada.
Live Cam Dating
Are you looking for virtual satisfaction in Canada? Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. There are thousands of girls online 24/7 waiting for you: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
For a large number of women in Canada, neither money nor handsome looks can buy their attention. Canadian girls love guys with sound intellectual capacity and a good sense of humor. Having a little extra cash will give you the access to some exclusive places which can be used to your advantage. Be polite and be yourself, and chances are you will find someone to hookup with in the country.
Risks while Gaming
Your impolite and impatient attitude towards women in Canada will ruin your gaming and nothing will cock-block you harder than that. Other than that, there is nothing that could be a major upset for you while gaming. Canadian people are famous across the globe for being polite and nice and they expect the same from others.
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Due to the nature of Canadian girls, it would be foolhardy and unwise to walk up to a girl randomly and demand for sex just like that. There are many beautiful and sexy girls in this country so, if you are up for a serious fast gaming in Canada, the best option is to sign up on online dating sites. Lots of beautiful girls in Canada look for who to have sex with are on these online sites and to get laid with any of them, you just have to reciprocate the same action by registering.
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
Canada is full of hot girls looking for a mutually beneficial hookup with travellers. There are lots of girls who don’t charge by the hour but who will do anything for a guy who is willing to help them pay their bills. If you are looking for a more personal and less transactional alternative to escorts, a good place to find these sexy open-minded girls in Canada is SecretBenefits.
Looking for a new bondage partner while traveling? ALT.com is a community of like-minded people with members around the globe. Our members are interested in submissive sex, power exchange, locating persons for new slave roles, erotic BDSM, bondage & fetish sex, as well as live sex dates. Find thousands of play partners for whatever your fetish may be; bondage, foot, cockold, spankings, role-play, electric or water play, sadism and masochism all while traveling in Canada.
Swinging and Naturism
Swinger clubs also referred to as lifestyle clubs are informal or formal groups that are committed to organizing activities that are sex-related. Unlike brothels where sex workers are paid to have sex with, patrons of Swinger clubs are only permitted to have sex with other patrons after paying an annual membership fee.
Popular swinger clubs in Canada are:
- 4-Play (was Fantasy Nights) in Edmonton
- Bashful and Bold in Ottawa
- Club Rendezvous in Calgary
- Happy Hedonist in Mississauga
- Intimate Times in Edmonton
- L'Auberge La Passion in Drummondville
- L'Orage Club in Montreal
- Menage a Quatre in Toronto
- Moonlight Magic in Calgary
There are also a lot of clothing optional beaches spread all across Canada in different cities. Some of the best nudist beaches in the country are:
- Crystal Crescent Beach – Nova Scotia
- Hanlan’s Point – Toronto Island, Ontario
Costs of Living
Cost of living in Canada varies according to the city you are residing in. Cost of living is expensive in Calgary, Hamilton-Burlington in, Victoria, Vancouver and Toronto while cost of living is very cheap in Abbotsford, St. Catherines, Moncton and anywhere in the province of Quebec.
Although the cost of living in the country varies according to each city, you can just prepare a daily budget spending of about $100 - $1300.
A beer in a typical grocery shop in Canada is likely to be sold for about $1 - $4.
The price of a beer in a restaurant is likely to vary depending on the sophistication of such place. However, a beer in a restaurant is usually sold for about $4 - $8.
Depending on your area, a meal in an expensive restaurant costs around $50 - $100 while a meal in an inexpensive restaurant goes for about $14 - $20, choose wisely. To include, a McMeal at McDonalds costs around $8 - $18.
The cost of renting an apartment varies from cities to cities. Likewise, the costs of lodging in a hotel varies depending on time, spot of situation and season. For example, if you visit the country during some of its festivals that are frequently organized, the cost of lodging in some hotels may get increased a bit. Canada has some of the best hotels in the world spread across the country, and you will have all kinds of options, from hostels and shared accommodations to luxurious 5-star hotels. Airbnb also has great deals and should definitely be checked when arranging accommodation in the country.
How to Get There and Move Around
Different cities are served by different airports and where you land depends on the city you are visiting. However, the largest and the busiest airport in Canada is located in Toronto by the name of Toronto Pearson
Greyhound Canada conveys people to many places in distinct parts of the country. Local buses also operate for travelling within the city in almost all the major cities of the country.
If you are driving to any of the cities in the country, always be conversant with the city's respective driving limit. If you won't be driving down, you can always help yourself with a taxi, Uber or Lyft.
The national rail service of Canada is Via Rail. Amtrak functions well in the country too and helps people travel to and from the neighborhood cities.
There are few ferry services you will find in some provinces in the country. Regardless of which city you are in, if a boat tour is available, it is guaranteed that you will come across mesmerizing scenic views that will rejuvenate the nature lover in you.
If you are a citizen of the United States of America who wants to visit Canada as a tourist for not more than 180 days, you do not need a visa. Nevertheless, citizens of other countries who want to travel to Canada to immigrate, attend school or to work may need a visa. There are online resources provided by the Canadian government to help assert if you must have a visa before you can visit Canada, still, most U.S. citizens do not need to bother about getting a visa if they are just planning a recreational visit. In accordance with the Canadian law, people entering Canada must be with their proof of identity and proof of citizenship and the requirements to enter Canada by air are stricter than entering by sea or land.
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Digital nomads are the kind of persons that utilize telecommunications technologies to survive day by day. These kind of workers often work remotely from recreational vehicles, co-working spaces, public libraries, coffee shops or foreign countries with the use of wireless internet enabled devices. If you're a digital nomad in Canada, you'll always find remote work of some sort that will interest you and the country in general is a really good place for digital nomads. However, some parts of the country can be a little expensive for the purposes of digital nomads.
Internet and Mobile Operators
If you're going for internet service providers that have good speed, go for the following:
If you want internet service providers with great quality of service and support, consider the following:
TELUS is still considered by many to be the best internet service provider in Canada because of its many nice streaming features.
Gambling and Casinos
There are over 100 casinos operating in Canada and these casinos are great attractions to visitors because of their many intriguing facilities. However, you will not find any casino in these three provinces; Newfoundland & Labrador, New Brunswick and Edward Island. Some of the largest casinos in Canada are:
- BC River Rock Casino Resort
- Alberta’s River Cree Resort and Casino
- Windsor Caesars Hotel & Casino of Ontario
- Casino Niagara of Ontario
- Quebec’s Casino de Montreal
- Casino de Montreal
Weed and Drugs
It is permitted legally to use cannabis for both medicinal and recreational purposes. However, you must meet all terms and conditions provided by respective province in the country. Other harder drugs such as cocaine can be found through some local dealers but are illegal and in the event of being found in possession of such drugs, one would land in some serious trouble. Hence, it is advised to stay away from indulging in the use of hard drugs.
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
Keeping fit is an important and ideal thing to do in Canada. Apart from the health benefits, you will also get to meet more people here. Here is a list of some of the best gym centers in Canada:
- Mansfield Athletic Club, Montréal
- The Cambridge Club, Toronto
- Studeo 55 , Vancouver
- The Bow Valley Club, Calgary
- Equinox, Toronto
- Midtown Athletic Club, Montréal
- The Arbutus Club, Vancouver
- The Yorkville Club, Toronto
After having enjoyed the pleasure during the day, it will be a cool idea to get a soothing massage to relax your muscles. Here is a list of some of the best places for massage in Canada:
- Sante Spa, British Columbia.
- Scandinave Spa Whistler, British Columbia
- Solara Resort & Spa, Alberta
- Willow Stream Spa Alberta
- Salacia Spa, Saskatchewan
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa, Saskatchewan
- Urban Oasis Mineral Spa, Manitoba
- 100 Fountain Spa, Ontario
STDs and HIV
The rate of HIV in Canada is a bit high. In 2017, Ontario was reported to have the highest number of people living with HIV and following closely behind were Quebec, Alberta and British Columbia. The rates of sexually transmitted diseases are also high virtually in all provinces in the country and hence one should always use protection when engaging in sexual intercourse with a stranger in the city.
Safety in Canada is not usually a problem, and some basic common sense will go a long way. Even in the largest cities, violent crime is not a serious problem, and very few people are ever armed. Violent crime would not worry the average traveler, as it is generally confined to particular neighborhoods and is rarely a random crime. Overall crime rates in Canadian cities remain low compared to most similar sized urban areas in the United States of America and much of the rest of the world (though violent crime rates are higher than most western European cities). Crime is higher in overall in western provinces than in Eastern Canada, but is even higher in the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. There have been several high-profile shootings in public/tourist areas; the fact these incidents are so heavily covered by the media is related to the fact that they are considered very rare events.