Albania dating guide advises how to pick up Albanian girls and how to hookup with local women in Albania. Travel, enjoy and have fun with hot single girls and you might even meet the love of your life. Read more on how to date Albanian women, where to find sex and how to get laid in Albania, Europe.
- 1 Albanian Girls
- 2 How to Pick Up Girls
- 3 Regions
- 4 Cities
- 5 Dating
- 6 Top Dating Tips
- 7 Online Dating
- 8 Live Cam Dating
- 9 What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
- 10 Risks while Gaming
- 11 How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
- 12 Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
- 13 Swinging and Naturism
- 14 Costs of Living
- 15 Accommodation
- 16 How to Get There and Move Around
- 17 Digital Nomads and Remote Work
- 18 Internet and Mobile Operators
- 19 Gambling and Casinos
- 20 Weed and Drugs
- 21 Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
- 22 STDs and HIV
- 23 Stay Safe
- 24 See Also
How to Pick Up Girls
Tips for Daytime
Best Places to Meet Girls
Tips for Nighttime
Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls
Mature Ladies and Cougars
|Coastal Albania |
the long narrow strip of between about 10 and 30 km wide along the whole of the Albanian coast, bordering both the Adriatic Sea and Ionian Sea
|Northeastern Albania |
the inland region to the north of the Shkumbin River, bordering Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia.
|Southeastern Albania |
the inland region to the south of the Shkumbin River bordering Macedonia and Greece, and including the great border lakes, Lake Ohrid and Lake Prespa.
- Tirana (Tiranë) — the capital. Trees and mountains surround the city. Mt. Dajt is a popular tourist site for a great view of the city.
- Elbasan - A large, poor, intriguing industrial city that is full of life. The market is fascinating, and the breakfast "Bugace" legendary. The Via Ignatia, an old Roman road to Istanbul, runs through the city. The Lakes of Belsh near Belsh are also worth a visit.
- Berat — Thought to be one of the oldest towns in Albania, it is a new member of the UNESCO world heritage list. Berat has long been known as the "city of 1001 windows" because of its unique Ottoman/Albanian architecture. It has a well preserved castle with residents still living inside its protective walls.
- Fier — Lively seaside city, and only about 8 km (5 mi) away from the ruins of the ancient Greek city of Apollonia.
- Gjirokastër — another UNESCO city, located in the south is known for its unique Ottoman period architecture. There is a large castle on the hill in the middle of the city which served as a jail for many generations. A Military Museum and Art Gallery are now located inside. Gjirokastër is also the birthplace of former communist Leader, Enver Hoxha, as well as Albania's most internationally famous author, Ismail Kadare, their homes now serve as museums.
- Korce (Korça) — Located in southeast Albania, several miles from the Greek border, this city is full of life during the summer when you can find couples and families strolling through the city's main park, Parku Rinia. You can hike to the top of the beautiful mountain Moravia and view the city and its surrounding landscape. Don't miss the Korca Brewery (famous throughout Albania) which sponsors a week long Beer Festival every August!
- Kruje (Krujë) — ancient city of the national hero Skanderbeg. It consists of beautiful mountains; Skanderbeg's castle is now a museum. Kruje also contains an old style bazaar with shops selling traditional goods amid cobblestone streets.
- Pogradec — Overshadowed by its glitzy neighbors on the Macedonian side of the lake, the town of Pogradec has been experiencing a revival recently.
- Sarandë — a city in southern Albania known for its unforgettable beaches and colorful spring blooms.
- Shkodra — the biggest town in Northern Albania. Shkodra is considered the capital of Albanian culture. In Shkodra is located "Migjeni" theatre, the first in Albania and also was held the first cyclic race and also the first football match and the first photograph was developed (by Marubi). The Rozafa Castle is a major tourist attraction here,but also "The Great Cathedral", "The mosque Ebu Beker" ect.
- Vlorë — Lively seaside city, nice beaches south of town. Passenger ferries to and from Italy dock here.
- Tepelena — cassle of Ali Pasha Tepelena
When visiting Albania, dating can be a fun and interesting experience. AdultFriendFinder.com, lets you meet local members in Albania and get to know them on a personal basis before you arrive. It just takes a few minutes, you simply create an account, upload a few images and tell a little about yourself. Since time in your destination may be limited, get to know each other’s desires beforehand so when you do meet, you can skip the awkward introductions and start having some real fun.
Top Dating Tips
Live Cam Dating
Are you looking for virtual satisfaction in Albania? Chat with live web camera models and find the best girl for your needs. There are thousands of girls online 24/7 waiting for you: Live Cam Girls
What Kind of Guys Have the Best Chances
Risks while Gaming
How to Get Laid as Soon as Possible
Gold Diggers and Sugar Babies
The Sugar Baby scene in Albania is still quite new but there are a lot of beautiful young girls looking for a Sugar Daddy. The best and safest way to hook up with a Sugar Baby is online. At SecretBenefits.com there is a wide selection of nice girls who are looking for an older guy to take care of them. These babes are easy to approach and you can settle everything before meeting up.
Anyone can be a sugar daddy. Just create your free account at SecretBenefits and start enjoying the wide selection of Sugar Babies available.
Swinging and Naturism
Costs of Living
How to Get There and Move Around
Digital Nomads and Remote Work
Internet and Mobile Operators
Gambling and Casinos
Weed and Drugs
Health, Fitness, Gyms and Massage
STDs and HIV
Albania is generally a safe place to visit but there are some safety precautions you have to take before visiting the country.
- In some Albanian cities like Berat there are no traffic lights and thus crossing on the road can be dangerous
- Avoid places that are deemed as slums and are sketchy, things like pickpocket can happen and also violence can occur, so avoid bringing valuables in those areas.
- Albania does have speed limits, but most people do not follow them. If you are driving on the highway, you have to pay extra attention to avoid car crashes . If you are not a good driver it is highly recommended that you take a bus.